It takes an interstater to get some reports going here.

Lineup of 9 girls. A couple of good lookers, Christin, no e, a 25 year old Tokyo stunner was chosen.

I booked an hour knowing I would need a quick no 1 to allow longer action with the fucking. Christin, nice fake Cs, no evidence of scarring, said they injected them up. Great fun. Nice legs, tight arse size 8 body. Long dark hair, cut with a straight fringe, every part the picture. DATY, shaved pussy, CBJ, catbath, dedomed and came all over those firm, pert tits. Massage and general recovery skills including a titty fuck, then followed and it was on for the main action. Straight into doggy with me holding Christin’s sparkly heels as we built up good rhythm on the edge of the bed.

Then a series of positional changes followed, cowgirl, with her slamming down on me then reverse, where she came. Mish to then supposedly finish but she was getting tired and checking the time there was only 5 mins left, so Christin, hopped back on top and proceeded to get even wilder in the attempt to get a second extraction.

We agreed we’d save me for someone else and she proposed we do a double with another girl. I said I might refresh my memory with the lineup.

After a couple of glasses of water and a chat with the manager Tony, he started to recommend Amy, a 27 yr old HK girl. I went through the lineup again and my choice would have been Mimi. But I went with Tony’s choice for 30 minutes. She was wild but after slamming her doggy then Amy writhing on top, she came twice, she was begging for me to get on top, I obliged and sensing the 30 mins was creeping up I pounded away, dedomed and splurted all over her big natural tits.

Tony quizzed me after, said I really rated Christin and should have gone with her and Mimi in round two. There were a couple of other good lookers there, the two thai girls were really quite chunky, not my thing.

Damage was $220 and $120, way above Sydney prices. Shop was clean and tidy, showers in rooms with the first room having a sex swing if that’s your thing....