Thread: LISA - Amazing Skills, Amazing Time!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar

LISA - Amazing Skills, Amazing Time!

Person's Name : Lisa

Establishment : Taren Point 64

WECHAT: Taren point 64 Note that 64 have finally activated their Wechat !!!!!!!!

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : 165 cm tall, beautiful shape

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS, GFE

Prelude:

I was kicking back and thinking that I hadn't seen one of my favourite WL of all time - Lisa, formerly of 244 Paddo, but now at TP64 on Tuesdays!! Lisa holds a special place that is dear to me.. she was 1 of 4 participants in the MMFF session at the start of this year, along with BC, Myself and Eva! Lisa had disappeared from 244 and finally appeared on the roster at 64.

I call Sophie to make a 1 hour booking. I was a bit nervous as I didn't know whether or not Lisa would remember me. Well... I didn't have to worry, as soon as I walked into the room with Lisa, she took a look at me and gave me one of her beautiful smiles once she recognised me, walks up and proceeds to give me a lesson in kissing!

Review:

Lisa is wearing her blue mini dress that accentuates all of her curves...she is one sexy, beautiful woman!! With her blue dress and heels, she looks simply sensational! Lisa recognises me, walks up to me and commences a lovely DFK action and gives me that coy look that she can do by tilting her head to one side and staring into my eyes. Lisa puts her hand onto the back of my head and begins to gently kiss me ... reminding me of the great fun that we have had together in the past. We spend the next few minutes getting re-acquainted until we come up for air and Lisa suggests that we have a shower.

After we finish the shower we hop onto the bed and our session really takes off as we hit our stride with a bit of 69 action, man... Lisa's BBBJ is something to behold as she sucks and slurps as if it was the last ice-cream on the planet! I reckon I was giving her as good as I got, and I soon had Lisa moaning and grinding above me! She soon had enough and slips on the dom for some real action. Lisa hops on top in CG and it was at that point that I realise that I had completely forgotten about Lisa's muscle control in her pussy... again she had me staring up at her in wonder as she sat there manipulating me almost to the point of cumming without either of us moving!! Sensational stuff!

I flip Lisa over and began my routine to see who would come first and I gaze into Lisa's eyes as I begin gently and slowly building up the tempo until I finally hear her begin her cute little gasps and moans that show that she is really getting into the session with me.. not that I ever doubted it! I gaze along Lisa's beautiful body as I am in the midst of my routine... bad mistake as I nearly lost control of the situation... Lisa was keeping an eye out for my telltale signs that I was soon there .. if Lisa was a poker player, I'd be fucked and in the poorhouse as she begins thrusting up and clenching her pussy at the same time so it feels as if she is sliding up and then there is a vice gripping RBJ and he is stuck in there until Lisa
    relaxes her control. Unfortunately for me, she tipped me over the edge.. I softly kissed her and started to tell her that it was her turn.

I gently grabbed Lisa's ankles and dragged her closer to the edge of the bed and commence to remind her of what I could do with my tongue. Within a few minutes of very gently caressing her pussy with my tongue, I could feel the telltale shakes and shuddering commencing and Lisa was soon whispering something very sexy in Chinese (at least I thought it was sexy!! She was probably reciting her shopping list!!) and soon tipped her over the edge with shuddering, shaking and finally a slap on my ass (ah, Lisa... she gets very playful and gives a bit of a slap when I get overly cheeky!). Finally, we look at the clock and soon heard Sophie call out through the door and realised we were about 10 min over. Not wanting to get Lisa into trouble, we quickly showered and dressed and headed out of the room.

Told Sophie that Lisa is one of the best girls there, Sophie just smiles and I realise I actually say that about all the girls at 64 !! I sat down for a few minutes and helped Sophie start setting up the Taren Point 64 Wechat account, which is now finally up and running with 64 usually posting a single pic per day.. awesome pics though!

Conclusion:

Lisa is a real sweetheart and one of my go to girls for a lot of fun.

Thank you Lisa for reminding me what awesome pussy muscles you have!

Thank you TP64 for having one of my favourites so close to home.. very easy to slip in for an hour on the way home from work !!

I highly recommend Lisa, I'll see her again and her return factor is very high - Her BBBJ is to die for, and her pussy control put you in heaven after you've died from her awesome BBBJ!
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR mate! TP64 is definitely one of the best cheaper tier shops. I tried looking on their site but couldn’t find, what’s there WeChat id?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Should be able to search for it by name

Shop Owner
    Lisa is working today , For booking 95241278

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am unable to find the WeChat ID too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shop Owner
    Lisa is working today , for booking 95241278

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where is she? Havent seen her on the roster for a while...