Nana - Korean, Petite, fun and cute girl

Person's Name : Nana

Establishment : Massage at Central

Contact details: 0424908878

Address: Level 1, 423 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills New South Wales 2010,

Date of visit: 9/10/2018

Language: Good English; easy conversation

Photo Genuine: Yes, 100% genuine (although posted as "Lala").

Rates: $40 (30 mins), $55 (45 mins) and $65 (hour)

Size/shape : Approx 155 cm, C Cup (natural), extremely fit body (she is petite)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : Massage, nude HJ

Would i return? I would and i did

Value for money: very much

This place was a bit of a surprise package; had passed it a number of times on transport and wondered at the services provided. Bored and aroused one Monday morning i checked my WeChat, messaged the receptionist for who was available, gave some parameters, and off i set.

The entrance is a single doorway on a busy street, but it is not a high pedestrian traffic area as it is the souther side of Central railway, and the traffic is one way south. The doorway is the typical pink with Asian motifs entrance that announces an eastern massage venue, but as it is a single doorway, and not a shopfront, it is something easily missed. So for those of you concerned to maintain discretion, it is suitable for that purpose.

The venue ids on the first floor of a 3 floor building, and a staircase takes you to a door and chime. It is quickly answered by the receptionist and i am ushered into a foyer with rooms leading off. It is a surprisingly large venue which looks to have in excess of 5 rooms. All rooms are floor to ceiling, timber floors, freshly painted, minimalist decoration and pleasant mood music in the background. The venue looks new and discrete.

The receptionist is big on service and servitude, and i was left feeling that my every need would be met at this venue. In to the room, prices negotiated and payment made. I was, as usual, invited to disrobe, and lie in waiting. Shortly thereafter Nana entered the room and introduced herself.

Nana is an extremely pretty Korean girl, in her 20s, dressed in a sailor type dress; she is fit without being thin, and had a flawlessly toned legs. Part 1 was very relaxing with the right amount of pressure. towards the 30 mins mark of the 45 mins session the segue to Part 2 commenced; it was seamless. Brushing without grabbing, fingertip touch without prodding, and all the while at least one hand glided over my back, buttocks and legs. Blood rushed to the nether regions and life sprung to the loins. I was invited to turn over and simple hand gestures indicated a willingness to proceed to Part 2; not a word was spoken and no $ was mentioned. It was assumed, and correctly so, that the usual fee applied.

Now we all have our physical preferences, and my previous posts on another forum clearly indicate that mine is the more mature and busty type. But Nana presented as simply a perfect embodiment of youth, femininity, sensuality and athleticism. In short, her bust was so perfect that i thought it enhanced; so firm, i thought it was an example of modern medical miracle. But no scar could be detected despite my efforts to detect it with hands, tongue and eyes. Nana's Part 2 offered plenty of opportunity to observe a buttocks you could bounce a coin on, skin that was silken smooth, and lustrous black hair. part 2 proceeded as expected and hot towels and an offer of shower was made but declined.

At the completion but before exit, the receptionist inquired as to the quality of service, and made suggestions for the next visit.

I have since returned, and had nana again. The service was as good the second time as the first.

This could be my new go to place in the city.