Thread: Lala too good to be true

Banned

Lala too good to be true

After arriving in Sydney a few weeks ago from New Zealand, today I can officially say I love Sydney! I have actually admired Lala's photos and videos for months from afar but I put off booking her since arriving because I thought she would be too tall for me. Turns out she is shorter than everyone says, coming in at 165 cm. (Seriously how do you see a girl 100 times and still get her height wrong lol? <3 )

Lala is one of the prettiest girls I have ever met no joke, her face could be on the front page of a fashion magazine. She looks exactly like the videos and pictures that have been posted, booking girls is so much easier when this stuff is accurate so thanks Ginza. It's hard to explain but I love the way her lips curves and shows her front teeth, her mouth just has this incredible sex appeal. Her eyes are actually amazing, like really really amazing, I don't think I can emphasize her best feature enough. I imagine those eyes have made a lot of men do some stupid shit lol. Lastly she has a great laugh, like actually funny rather than sexy so it's quite entertaining, her laugh makes me laugh.

Usually I'm happy to just have lazy sex with a beautiful girl but Lala was good at suggesting and leading with a whole bunch of things to try, some things I haven't done before like fire and ice bbbj (who dreams up this stuff?). Actually in NZ you can only get standard service, there is no premium or diamond anywhere so a lot of new experiences this month. 69 was really great, wow I can die now, also nice touch with those ceiling mounted mirrors it was a site to behold. Most of all sex with her just seemed really comfortable, maybe just body shape compatibility but it was effortless and felt just right.

After all these years of wondering, this is pretty much how I imagined the Ginza experience to be.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    After arriving in Sydney a few weeks ago from New Zealand, today I can officially say I love Sydney! I have actually admired Lala's photos and videos for months from afar but I put off booking her since arriving because I thought she would be too tall for me. Turns out she is shorter than everyone says, coming in at 165 cm. (Seriously how do you see a girl 100 times and still get her height wrong lol? <3 )

Lala is one of the prettiest girls I have ever met no joke, her face could be on the front page of a fashion magazine. She looks exactly like the videos and pictures that have been posted, booking girls is so much easier when this stuff is accurate so thanks Ginza. It's hard to explain but I love the way her lips curves and shows her front teeth, her mouth just has this incredible sex appeal. Her eyes are actually amazing, like really really amazing, I don't think I can emphasize her best feature enough. I imagine those eyes have made a lot of men do some stupid shit lol. Lastly she has a great laugh, like actually funny rather than sexy so it's quite entertaining, her laugh makes me laugh.

Usually I'm happy to just have lazy sex with a beautiful girl but Lala was good at suggesting and leading with a whole bunch of things to try, some things I haven't done before like fire and ice bbbj (who dreams up this stuff?). Actually in NZ you can only get standard service, there is no premium or diamond anywhere so a lot of new experiences this month. 69 was really great, wow I can die now, also nice touch with those ceiling mounted mirrors it was a site to behold. Most of all sex with her just seemed really comfortable, maybe just body shape compatibility but it was effortless and felt just right.

After all these years of wondering, this is pretty much how I imagined the Ginza experience to be.
    Wow... you described her perfectly! Her sensual mouth, sensational eyes get me every session! Lala is the complete package! She looks like the actress Shu Qi.
    One of the things that I love about her that you nailed is her infectious laugh.
    Actually, your whole AR has nailed her to a "T"!
    Thanks for sharing and showing that my experience with her is not a work of fiction!

I must confess that as you posted this, I was enjoying her company in a 2 hour session (number 149)!

ps... I am pretty bad at guessing height...lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Sweet as bro!
    Choice!
    Lala is worth crossing the ditch for!
    Welcome to Sydney!