Thread: LUNA + LILLY - quite different.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

LUNA + LILLY - quite different.

Last week after JIN, did LUNA and my regular ML and just now LILLY. Yep, been hitting it a lot lately... thanks to recently discovering a Punting buddy, someone in the real world I can chat about Punting with. Good and bad!

Never done a double review but here goes:

LUNA - The fail (for me...)

To be honest I was more than a little drunk when I fucked this one so I can’t remember a lot of the details, except that this was probably the first punt I’ve had where I didn’t get to shoot my load. She is a small petite one, really quite short size5, but I would say slim not skinny... not normally my type. But her tits were good. Enuf to get me hard anyways...

What probably didn’t work for me with Luna, (well being drunk didn’t help) was her face... some might find it cute but it didn’t really work for me. Not totally important but I think I also found her voice a little annoying, raspy and overtly cutesie... not really my preference.

She put 100% effort in though and we did it every which way but she also has a shorter ‘cavity’ for the longer blokes and towards the end my nob was really feeling sore.

LILLY - The redemption!

After seeing all these little short girls I was keen for taller and skinnier today and to make sure that ‘Little Dipper’ is still working okay after last week! Saw both her and Nicole in the line-up and was gonna pick Nicole but at the last minute remembered I had seen her already. (For those interested - she actually looks a little skinnier than before...)

SCOPING
    Comparatively Lilly is a bit broader and probably just a size6+. Slightly darker than Nicole with equally long slim legs and more natural B-C cups. She is definitely on the skinny side and maybe 165cm tall. But not as skinny as her roster pics make out. Long hair that frames a lovely face.

What I did like about Lilly (other than the fresh punt) was her face. She is smiley with lovely almond eyes and she just looks natural...no plastic at all there. Lovely 24yr old from China.

TASTING
    She is pretty new... her 4th day I believe and we spoke mostly Mando. No DFK... we didn’t really go there much. Shower was just a clean, no BBBJ or B2B. She is unshaven for those into DATY. I sensed inexperience in the shower but also kinda found it attractive...

PRE-GAME
    What inexperience?!?
    She knows what she is fucking doing... plus I really wanted to get a good fuck today. She got about as close to DT as I have ever gotten. Just shy by maybe a finger width. I pushed pretty hard for it too and no objections... her fingers and lips did circles around me... was awesome.

MAIN EVENT
    Cowgirl was awesome...she ground into me good and I loved watching her boobs bounce around while she pumped away on me. She tilts her head up every so often and moans. Really nice. Could feel that she was getting into it too as her tempo picked up. She likes to drive her pelvis down on me to get as much depth as possible. Fuck yeah!!

Switch to doggy and I went pretty hard and fast at the beginning and she seemed to like it. Pushed her waist down and butt up to get maximum depth... fuck it felt great.

Missionary to finish and felt an odd rim inside her... not sure what it was but felt good. We both went pretty crazy in this position. I Jacked her legs up to my elbows and pounded her (and myself) to oblivion.

AFTERWARDS
    I dozed and she massaged my back.
    Felt so good to get a solid load off...

Overall nothing wrong with either really, both extremely service orientated.
    Depends what you like.

Happy Punting.

Banned
    Nice review BigD.

Are you sure about that DT?
    With other legends you have seen... if she is the bestest she would take the DT Queen crown.
    If so.... damn son!
    Shame about the Whiskey dick bro, I feel ya.
    The joys of being straight edge!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Nice review BigD.

Are you sure about that DT?
    With other legends you have seen... if she is the bestest she would take the DT Queen crown.
    If so.... damn son!
    Shame about the Whiskey dick bro, I feel ya.
    The joys of being straight edge!!
    Not complete DT man... but damn close.

Assuming DT is all of ya in there - the whole shaft, lips on your groin.

Jin was pretty good too. Suspect I have been smaller lately though... just never super duper turned on anymore.

Not necessarily a bad thing though.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice AR bigdipper. I’ve always wanted to try Luna. When you say her face didn’t do it for you did you mean it looked unnatural? Does her face look like the ones in the photos?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry for my ignorance
    But I never saw any photos of Luna ?
    She’s not on the website
    Is she still working at 278?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Nice AR bigdipper. I’ve always wanted to try Luna. When you say her face didn’t do it for you did you mean it looked unnatural? Does her face look like the ones in the photos?
    She does look like the photos... just didn’t do it for me. Not that pretty imho.
    Funny cos usually I dun give a shit about the face. I’m a body man. But it is hot when you have a pretty face sucking your cock... or watching their face while you fuck em.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by allenby View Post
    Sorry for my ignorance
    But I never saw any photos of Luna ?
    She’s not on the website
    Is she still working at 278?
    She should be there... she is at 278.
    She may not be rostered.