Thread: A Star is born

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

A Star is born

So I had the pleasure of popping out from work last Thursday to see Star. The weather was bad so quite a few girls were available but always wanted to try Star as her body looked rocking!

When she walked into the room I was blown away by how sexy her body is. She’s slim like a model but those tits are surprisingly large and upon touching real! She gave me the standard welcome kiss and it’s off to the showers for a wash off and bbbj. She complemented me on my looks and my skin which was nice. On the bed and it was action time. Cat bath and more bbbj ensued.

One thing I found amazing was her tongue! It was pierced with a metal stud which gave an amazing sensation when Dfking, bbbj and cat bathing.

It was then 69 time after which dom comes on and I was in for a fuck of my life. Her body and watching it in the mirror in reverse cowgirl and that perfect perky ass bouncing off my cock was just so hot. I knew I wanted to finish in doggy.

Standard mish with a lot of dfk and then it was onto doggy. Her ass was so soft and amazing to grab. She also arched her body during this so that I could get more dfk in. This was so hot I couldn’t help but blow.

Afterwards she cleaned me up and did a bit of massage and then we cuddled. She kept nibbling my ear and saying how good it felt to hug me. Afterwards we had some more bbbj but as it was only 45 minutes the buzzer went off before I could get a second shot in.

We showered, bid farewell and it was back to work for me. Exhausted but happy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How would you rate her face and age bracket?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by threebysix View Post
    How would you rate her face and age bracket?
    Face is cute. The photos online definitely had a bit of photoshop but she’s still quite pretty. I can’t tell her age but she shouldn’t be older than 25-26

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She has been on my list for a couple of weeks now - but too much good choice.

Can I ask if she is fully shaved downstairs, or has hair?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Star has great body to die for.
    She's not shaved down there, but I think she did put in effort recently to trim it down, not a full bush though.
    Was keen on seeing Star again today but I went to see new Coco at Ginza instead.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Trimmed bush. But in a good way.

She’s a stunner, and a great fuck. She’s quite flexible and up for some different positions ladies don’t normally do. Definitely worth seeing her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Guys

On the list now - although I do like those fully shaved kitties, just so smooth for DATY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Star has great body to die for.
    She's not shaved down there, but I think she did put in effort recently to trim it down, not a full bush though.
    Was keen on seeing Star again today but I went to see new Coco at Ginza instead.
    how was coco??? maybe an AR for us fellow punters.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You only need to read the couple of reviews for Moka at 5 Star

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    You only need to read the couple of reviews for Moka at 5 Star
    Damn... it’s just getting worse and worse by the day