Thread: Sarah, my new lover reunion.

Sarah, my new lover reunion.

I haven't been to see this young attractive lady for at least 6 weeks now due to work commitment and Broadway is just a bit far for me to travel.
    I got time Yesterday, so I decide to revisit this "Sexy Bunny". Make a booking pretty easy and properly it was my lucky day today, got a parking spot when I first drive in the carpark.

Settled the payment with Alice and Sarah appeared in her sexy blue dress with a beautiful "killing smile". She took me the room, once we are in the room she gave me a big hug and a long kiss. Priceless moment, remind me of first love. The felling that I have been missed for long time.

I had a quick shower and Sarah start her part 1, surprisingly Sarah gave me medium to strong massage that hit all the right spots, normally I don't go and she her for a strong message, but today she has proven to me that her message skill is right up there.
    I don’t want to go into too much detail, as I believe everyone’s experience will be unique and different. But what I can disclose is Part 2 commence at the half an hour mark and Sarah just let “me off” around 2 mins before the time run out. When I am with her, she always makes sure that I am satisfied, she used all her “knowledge” and skills to make sure every section is unforgettable.
    This is my rating:
    Face: 8/10
    Body: 10/10 she is my type. What can I say.
    Service: 10/10

Shop Owner
    Thanks for visiting~ Sarah works Mon, Wed & Sat
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999