Thread: Mako - orgasmic J girl

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mako - orgasmic J girl

I’ve tried a few of the J gals at 278. At the price point with CIM, the enthusiasm and service I just keep coming back.

Mako is about early to mid 20s, 165cm, girl next door face, slim body, nice ass, b cups with nice pink nipples, hairless pussy with an enormous clit. Her whole body is sexually tuned for sex and she is very orgasmic.

During the shower, she was very wet and her bbbj was sensual with loads of saliva and eye contact. On the bed, she enjoyed DATY and orgasmed a few times. She does get very local, even more so when I started fucking her. Sex was amazing, as she convulsed and her pussy squeezed my dick.

We did a number of positions, and all were enjoyable. Alternated between fucking and DATY. Thought she was a squirter but that wasn’t the case.

The finale was superb. At the end of her saliva infused bbbj, her tongue stuck out to receive my batter, and she didn’t flinch. She looked up smiled, showed me the mess I made on her tongue and let the batter drip out into her palms. Then she sucked me some more!

I still had 10 min left so we, cuddled for a few min before she decided she wanted more of my cock! Her words! I just love that kind of service when chicks just want to pleasure you. Another great J gal who I’ll see a few more times.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been meaning to see her but she's always booked whenever I'm available. One of these days I'll see her, thanks for the AR!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey unfinished, you may have the names confused. Mako has only recently arrived in the country and just started at the shop this week. You’ll get plenty of chances to see her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds good, how close is she to her photos. Guessing none are legit if she is B cup.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just had a session today and it was good as described above. Mako gets wet easily and gave great jav bj. Say all the jav words like the ab actresses as well.... little English though so pls be patiently. I shall return.