Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Private Thai house @ Rhodes - 0406311935

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Private Thai house @ Rhodes - 0406311935

Hi all. This is just a thread of my experience with what I call the Private Thai house @ Rhodes. The below review of Jinny is old and she no longer works there so thought I'd just keep it aside, though I won't delete it. I've updated their contact details below too.

Hey guys.

Just wanted to share my experience with this backpage/cracker find - http://sydney.backpage.com.au/Female...ll-me/15715271

I texted and booked a Thai girl that goes by Jinny on Tuesday. Found out they operate from a house close Rhodes station. Nice foliage from the front yard so it's very discrete on the less busy side of Rhodes. They seem to replace their ads every day with new ones, deleting their old ones. Apparently they've been around for months; Jinny herself works on Tuesday only and has been working there for a few months. I believe it's only one girl a day (yesterday was a different one, today (Thursday) is Cindy), but on Tuesday when I visited, there was another that had just started (her name was Bella; caught her in a towel on the way to the bathroom and exchanged pleasantries; she was hot). The photos posted up for the girl on Wednesday and Thursday weren't as hot as Jinny.

Jinny looked to be in her late 20s, but had beautiful dark skin and looked more Filippino than Thai. Very friendly and accommodating girl. I didn't realise they delete their old ads so I can't pull photos of her, but they were genuine. Only thing was, she was wearing the same black body lingerie in the photo and when I met her and it hid her size very well. Clothes off I was a bit surprised at how much bigger she actually was; she's short but I'd guess she's a size 10+. That said, she moved great in cowgirl and looked great in doggy with her big bum and comparatively small waist. She's a natural C-cup though tits weren't perky. $100 for half hour, $170 for the hour, $50 extra for BBBJ which she was very happy to do after a quick check. I asked for DFK as well, and after handing over the $50 for BBBJ, said she would provide DFK as part of the service. DFK started well but after 5 minutes she seemed only keen for lip kissing. Not very experienced but was keen, especially after I gave her a good DATY. If any of yous ever see her, ask her to look at you while she's sucking your cock; she reminded me of Ashley Vee the way she looked at me.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c8/ff/59/c...fornia-usa.jpg

Jinny
    Face - 9/10 - Sexy, exotic look. Smiles a lot too!
    Body - 6/10 - Much curvier than expected, but not too fat. Big ass, though tits weren't perky.
    Attitude - 9.5/10 - Surprisingly friendly for a backpage find.
    Enthusiasm - 8/10 - Warmed up with DATY, got keen once she was aroused, though didn't provide DFK much.
    BBBJ - 9/10 - Not experienced but was keen to suck. Awesome eye contact (ask for it).
    Sex - 7/10 - A bit too chubby so seemed to run out of steam when on top, but overall was a good fuck.
    Overall 8/10

I think this a private shop to watch; seems to be only Thais, and usually only one girl a day unless they have a new worker. Very low key; I'm not sure if there was a mamasan there or not, I have a feeling it's whoever is working that operates the phone, so don't inundate them with texts and calls. My initial text asking about DFK and BBBJ was answered reasonably quickly, and booking was easy enough.

As for Jinny, I would like to see her again. Very nice girl, though she's quite chubby. A great find for a backpage ad. I'll be keeping an eye on their backpage ad; the past 3 days they've updated daily with the appropriate genuine pics. If the other girls don't interest me, I'll visit again on a Tuesday; Bella looked hot (with a much better figure) so if she returns there on a Tuesday, I might try her. Otherwise I wouldn't mind seeing Jinny again.

--------------------------------------------------------

Link to another thread with intel about these guys, thanks to Gregorious for most of the intel - http://aus99forum.com/showthread.php?79240-Rhodes

Edit September 2018 - Backpage is gone but here are their listings on Locanto. If links are broken, search their phone number in Locanto (selecting the "search title and description" box):

0406 311 935 - Rhodes (there should be a second Rhodes ad/phone number but I don't know it)

0415 036 881 - Blacktown
    0420 761 462 - Blacktown

Links to my other reviews of girls operating under these numbers:

Jessie (7.5/10) - http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post1243873
    Emily (8.5/10) - http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post1326416
    Kate (7.5/10) - http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post1513658
    Lisa (7.5/10) - http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post1523950
    Ruby (7.5/10) - http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post1822395

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was wondering how long it would be until someone mentioned this little operation.Id say I've gone through the entire roster at least one.. But if you want a treat Emily on Thu and Sat is the one.

CRAZY BODY AND AWSOME IN THE BED

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    I was wondering how long it would be until someone mentioned this little operation.Id say I've gone through the entire roster at least one.. But if you want a treat Emily on Thu and Sat is the one.

CRAZY BODY AND AWSOME IN THE BED
    That definitely sounds enticing. Unfortunately yesterday only Cindy was available I think. Today it looks like it's... Sophie! Yes that reminds me, she was the girl available on Wednesday.

How long have you been going there Gregorious? Curious as to how long they've actually been around. Shops like these don't last long, but given it's operating out of a house with a nicely covered frontage, I could imagine they get little to no attention at all from neighbours.

Quote Originally Posted by ozreview1970 View Post
    How old are we talking about on average? And Emily?
    Jinny looked young but after the session with the make-up mostly rubbed off, she looked to be in her late 20s. Bella who was there as well also looked to be in her late 20s, but you know most Asians, they wear their age well. They really do look young.

Banned
    I've got a mate that punts here and swears by the joint.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Id say close to 2 years now I've been going.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    Id say close to 2 years now I've been going.
    And no reviews?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by nixon604 View Post
    And no reviews?
    likes to keep his gems

Banned
    A private shop with positive reviews. Maybe a shop worth a visit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wanted to see Jinny again but she wasn't available on Tuesday... they're consistent with their backpage ad though, and all of them seem to be legit photos.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nixon604 View Post
    And no reviews?
    I do plenty of reviews that go unappreciated.. These girls i like to keep to myself so nice and fresh.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    seems rhodes now have quite some places

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syd119 View Post
    seems rhodes now have quite some places
    Intel please?

Today they seem to be closed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Live near Rhodes, didnít know that much going on here around this neighbourhood, thanks for the info.

was this the Jinny you were talking about
    http://sydney.backpage.com.au/Female...92549/35443452

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's a different Jinny. Her working days are very scattered. I've since seen her one more time, and the BBBJ was absolutely fantastic. Her doggy got me cumming within 2 minutes. I was surprised as she's a bigger girl and I didn't think she would stimulate me that much, but she just does it for me.

I've found out that she works from two other apartments/houses; the second time I saw her at Blacktown, and she says she also works out of Campbelltown area too. I didn't save numbers for both those places but they all advertise on backpage and follow the same updating routine (two updates during the day, new photos of girl that is working uploaded at night before or in the morning).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Saw Jessie yesterday. She's a regular at the Rhodes house, and is there two days a week. Friday is one of the days, I forgot which day was the other. Slim, small A cups, shaved pussy. Has the same good attitude as Jinny, but nowhere near as pretty. Looks a little manly, though definitely all girl. Same pricing @ $170/hr + $50 for BBBJ. Only lips kiss, no DFK, though when she got into it she started DFKing but consciously held back.

Jessie
    Face - 5/10 - Not too pretty, face a little manly.
    Body - 7/10 - Slim, smooth skin, A cups.
    Attitude - 9/10 - Very friendly.
    Enthusiasm - 9/10 - Gets into it, especially after cumming from DATY. Unfortunately she was deliberately holding back when kissing.
    BBBJ - 9/10 - Skilled, loves ball sucking, very strong suction.
    Sex - 8/10 - Really gets into it. Pulled me in at every opportunity she got, though that restricted my movements and tired me out.
    Overall 7.5/10

Second girl I've seen at this place, and it hasn't disappointed me. Still keen to see more of Jinny, as well as another caramel-skinned petite girl that seems to be advertised for this place on Mondays, going by the name of Katie.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This house and a few apartments at Rhodes have been good for a long time. Quite reliable for over 12 months. They typically used ok photos and had ok girls at ok prices. Recently a group that uses fake photos has popped up. The tell is that the phone number that replies is different to the one you ad. In my experience this house and older apartment setups do not do this.

If you get bait and switched don't hesitate to walk. Use images.google to check before contact. Bit of a shame because it was so reliable and I did not bother poking around much.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    50 for DATY and 50 for bbbj...Learn a new thing here,thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any recommendations for similar places at Rhodes?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Like previous post mentioned if you get a reply from a different number to the ad then its the dodgy mainland chinese scammers who's pics are all 100% fake and girls useless.

Best and only joints in Rhodes worth seeing are Thai operations on Blaxland Rd (Emily and crew) the Setup pimping out Markie / Angel / Ava (50 Walker St) and a small team including Crystal at end of Shoreline Drive.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast