Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to find a fuckbuddy?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    May be he shouldn’t be too choosy? Just hang out in the local bar , RSL or League clubs and should have no trouble picking up horny milfs either divorcée or just swinging??
    he was just 29-30 yo at the time, he wouldn't go for milfs, he did get quite alot of attention from girls but it's not like he can just ask them for sex straight away. maybe he had some, but I heard from him sometimes he had to wank cuz he was too horny, I'd just go to brothels if I'm horny cuz I have savings. the guy is good looking and he hasn't really had the needs to go to brothels though, he'd always fucked normal girls and also never used condoms in his life (he said so).

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    he was just 29-30 yo at the time, he wouldn't go for milfs, he did get quite alot of attention from girls but it's not like he can just ask them for sex straight away. maybe he had some, but I heard from him sometimes he had to wank cuz he was too horny, I'd just go to brothels if I'm horny cuz I have savings. the guy is good looking and he hasn't really had the needs to go to brothels though, he'd always fucked normal girls and also never used condoms in his life (he said so).
    If he said he never use condom, then I’ll say he’s BS! And good luck to him........ lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Who care whether he used CD or not as long as we r safe it is all good

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If he said he never use condom, then I’ll say he’s BS! And good luck to him........ lol
    dont know, i didn't doubt him. he's good looking and never went to brothels before so he hasn't fucked as many as us and it's been fine for him

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you have to ask then you’ve some growing up to do, lad; simply unsuitable to have a fuck buddy. Just sayin’

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbongobboy View Post
    If you have to ask then you’ve some growing up to do, lad; simply unsuitable to have a fuck buddy. Just sayin’
    I agree with bong. Things can get very complicated. My friend with benefits at the time is my wife now. My only successful match on Tinder. Life is so funny. Happened to a mate as well. Could happen to you too magic

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbongobboy View Post
    Oh 100% this. He'll learn.

Hit up the RSL's and leagues clubs, plenty of cougars and milfs. I was playing the pokies a few months back and got chatting to a cougar on the pokies. Nice lady and I could tell that she was horny but the only problem was she wasn't asian. So hit up the clubs, you'll definitely get a fuck buddy there. I would go on Friday and Saturday nights, full of horny cougars who are waiting for a pounding.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Hit up the RSL's and leagues clubs, plenty of cougars and milfs. I was playing the pokies a few months back and got chatting to a cougar on the pokies. Nice lady and I could tell that she was horny but the only problem was she wasn't asian. So hit up the clubs, you'll definitely get a fuck buddy there. I would go on Friday and Saturday nights, full of horny cougars who are waiting for a pounding.

try Hottestflings.com

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Date around, plenty of women out there!
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    How about during the day time mid week at the pokies ?

Time for the lonely , boring and very horny milfs our there to kill time and look for some action ?

How about during the day time mid week at the pokies ?

Time for the lonely , boring and very horny milfs our there to kill time and look for some action ?
    Not as many during the day bro. Trust me, Friday and Saturday nights for sure.

adultfriendfinder.com

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is a complicated world my friend best fuck buddy is your Mrs and punt on the side.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lol fuck buddy? wake up man

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by magickid3801 View Post
    Cash running a little thin at them moment and cant go to punt as often so im wondering whats the best way to get a fuckbuddy?

I've tried tinder all the girls want a relationship and want you to take them to dinner 3-4 times before you bang and i dont wanna do that, so whats another site/app that is trustworthy and there is a history of results? Please recommend and say why

cheers
    That brings up bad dating memories. Some beauriful women just date multiple guys, asking to go to expensive restaurants and then asking a guy they have just met to pay for them. Knowing you will feel and look cheap if you say no

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You should initiate and see where that goes with your female friends. Have an experience before, good while it lasted. Though the girl start to catch a feeling and it sucks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12