Thread: Waw Waw

Senior Member(無間使者)

Waw Waw

Should be Wow Wow. Popped in today, several stunners presented including Chanel, who has reviews here. I was tempted with Summer who came in on the lineup and DFKed me, popped a breast out and flicked her skirt up on leaving. A size 10, firm arse and very GFE I would guess.

Last to be shown was Waw Waw or Baby. Stunning body, great looks, from regional China. In black lingerie with heels, size 8, great make up, it had to be. Slow to start, light kissing only, body rub slide with the enhanced cricket ball small Cs working well to get my firm attention.

On with the dom as I only had time for 30 mins, straight into doggy then I sensed I was having fun but I suspected Waw Waw had another fave, so GOT. Mmm. Bucking like a national park pony Waw Waw was getting off, the first of three orgasms.

In between, some CBJ, DATY might have been possible on a longer booking.

She got a bit tired towards the end and the silken hair flick was really a couple of ‘clock watches’ lol.

WIR. Yes, great sex, she took a while to warm up but went hard. Nice room also, their VIP room, but the other rooms looked good also. Damage for 30 or more mins was $90. Friendly team here, recommended.

Shop Owner
    Wawa is working today , for booking 95241278

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I should get back soon!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    Should be Wow Wow. Popped in today, several stunners presented including Chanel, who has reviews here. I was tempted with Summer who came in on the lineup and DFKed me, popped a breast out and flicked her skirt up on leaving. A size 10, firm arse and very GFE I would guess.

Last to be shown was Waw Waw or Baby. Stunning body, great looks, from regional China. In black lingerie with heels, size 8, great make up, it had to be. Slow to start, light kissing only, body rub slide with the enhanced cricket ball small Cs working well to get my firm attention.

On with the dom as I only had time for 30 mins, straight into doggy then I sensed I was having fun but I suspected Waw Waw had another fave, so GOT. Mmm. Bucking like a national park pony Waw Waw was getting off, the first of three orgasms.

In between, some CBJ, DATY might have been possible on a longer booking.

She got a bit tired towards the end and the silken hair flick was really a couple of ‘clock watches’ lol.

WIR. Yes, great sex, she took a while to warm up but went hard. Nice room also, their VIP room, but the other rooms looked good also. Damage for 30 or more mins was $90. Friendly team here, recommended.
    If Summer gives intros like that, she must go off once you've got her in the room!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    If Summer gives intros like that, she must go off once you've got her in the room!
    I reckon so, sadly haven’t seen her there since......

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lineup? Since when did 64 do lineups?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Immortal, you have to ask for a lineup….. Be firm.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    The Immortal, you have to ask for a lineup….. Be firm.
    Ok i’ll try assertive. I usually am firm when I get there LOL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Line Ups

On the question of line ups, they are usually rather busy when I go there so a line up would consist of just the one or two who are available. Having said that, yeah like anywhere, insist.

Shop Owner
    ***Wawa*** ,23yo, 158cm, 48kg,C Cup,Taiwanese - A girl with so much passion when it comes to sex. Using her sexy body with perfect curves and soft skin which is perfect she will heat up your body from a cold weather. She know many erotic and romantic gesture and I want to try them with you.http://64alexander.com.au/wawa/