Thread: Caucasian shop that offers "diamond" service

Senior Member(無間使者)

Caucasian shop that offers "diamond" service

I never punt with white girl before, I want to try it. However, I couldn't find any shop that explicitly offer service such as BBBJ, CIM, DFK, DATY, etc. I'm looking for young girl early or mid 20s with same service like Ginza. I don't mind paying extra as I know that caucasian girl are generally more expensive, but I don't want my punt to be a dud.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Sounds like at least an $800 punt, have a look at the private girls sites ...
    Chances are you wont get what you are looking for though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by didaswiwaw View Post
    I never punt with white girl before, I want to try it. However, I couldn't find any shop that explicitly offer service such as BBBJ, CIM, DFK, DATY, etc. I'm looking for young girl early or mid 20s with same service like Ginza. I don't mind paying extra as I know that caucasian girl are generally more expensive, but I don't want my punt to be a dud.
    Unlikely to find a caucasian shop that offers diamond as an upfront service but you may be able to find a caucasian WL that does. Unfortunately as it is WL dependent you wont get any confirmation till you are in the room with the girl and you asked for extras. I have got those services from a caucasian WL but it wasn't cheap. Both were at 42 Gladesville with WL's that no longer work there. It was $250 for the hour and then $250-300 for the extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by deucebigalow View Post
    Unlikely to find a caucasian shop that offers diamond as an upfront service but you may be able to find a caucasian WL that does. Unfortunately as it is WL dependent you wont get any confirmation till you are in the room with the girl and you asked for extras. I have got those services from a caucasian WL but it wasn't cheap. Both were at 42 Gladesville with WL's that no longer work there. It was $250 for the hour and then $250-300 for the extras.
    That's disappointing. I don't mind paying $500 if I know for certain what service I'm getting. Thanks for the info btw

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's disappointing. I don't mind paying $500 if I know for certain what service I'm getting. Thanks for the info btw
    To clarify, the base price is $250. If the WL does not offer any extras then that is all you will pay which is still a good price for a caucasian WL even if it is all covered services. To date, I have not come across a caucasian WL yet at 42 that did not offer extras. Most will offer at least a BBBJ/DATY whereas the CIM and DFK are a little rarer.

Banned
    Brother.... at the $500-$600 mark, you can for sure get a white girl on private. With extras, it's not far off that price for the hour.
    Plenty out there....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You need to go private for that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can recommend a few. Send me a message

Senior Member(無間使者)
    diamond price for standard service. Looking at $1000 punt for a good quality cauc.