Thread: SHELLY - Return to her embrace...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

SHELLY - Return to her embrace...

Alright. Have done 5 punts in 2 days, well actually Shelly was yesterday and 4 girl just now... that’s right 4!!

Will send out another AR on that after this before the details fade, then I think I need to take a little break from Punting.

Firstly SHELLY...

Yesterday got so horny so suddenly on my way out for an appointment and was running super early so called up both Ginza and 278 to find most girls I wanted were not available till midday... ahhh... so fucking horny.

Settled on Shelly who I have seen before quite a while ago and had vaguely good memories of. I know she is ABJ but for some reason I don’t remember her having the same ABC vibe as Jade...

When she opened the door and started talking it all came flooding back. She was born here but grew up in Japan, so she actually sounds really Japanese and her mannerisms and service are also very Japanese.

SCOPING
    To be honest I remember her as being surprisingly short and very, very trim and lean with bolt-ons the last time I saw her. I would have to say she is more curvy now then skinny, not really my preference but a lot of guys will still like her cos she is still slim in the right places. Tanned skin and a broader smiley face. Again not my type but fuck I was horny! Her bolt-ons did look okay.

TASTING
    Started kissing as soon as I entered and it was nice, but lately I’ve gotten into a bad habit of talking to the girls a lot so the shower and kissing were a little limited. My fault!

PRE-GAME
    Onto the bed... she knows what she is doing. Lots of experience and pretty deep on the BBBJ. Her style is very PSE which I like, but she puts on a cutesie tone to her voice which doesn’t really work for me. I did push for DT once or twice but she came up gagging and giggling saying: “are you trying to kill me?”
    Okay maybe the kawaii stuff is working...

MAIN EVENT
    Standard affair.. cowgirl was great watching her body undulate as she bounced on me. Only did doggy afterwards and pounded her pretty good and deep with no complaints. Was so horny so I think I came quick and smart.

Running late already so got ready to leave pretty quickly... efficient and satisfied!

AFTERWARDS
    We talked quite a lot and she became much, much more genuine, telling me about her life and other jobs. She actually tried to get out of the industry at one stage but has decided to stick it out for at least another year.

For me... she is solid punt. Great service.
    But I’m pretty sure I’m satisfied now.

Happy Punting.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    She actually tried to get out of the industry at one stage but has decided to stick it out for at least another year.
    She’s a sweetheart. Hope she doesn’t get burnt out soon !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Shelley has been matched but never surpassed IMO.
    She is Ginza Royalty.
    A special girl in every way.