Thread: LULU, COCO (ginza), JOY, LAYLA (278) - Chinese Degustation.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

LULU, COCO (ginza), JOY, LAYLA (278) - Chinese Degustation.

I’m sure some punters will read this and think - ‘Bullshit!’ But those who know my ARs will know that I’m pretty honest about my reviews.

Truth is I had way too many red’s at a work function and even though I had a recent ‘no blow’ punt with Luna just last week... like an idiot, I tried again. And again, and again and again until I finally blew my load with the 4th girl after 2 hours of solid punting.

Let’s start with the first...
    (Sorry if this is a long AR)

—————
    LULU@ginza - Tiny and Beautiful.

I’ve seen her before AR: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...first-278-punt!

Scoping - Her latest roster pics are hot right?!? Once she got her clothes off, I was again impressed with her tiny size. She must be 150cm or less But tbh her boobs looked a bit too small on a not so skinny body. She needs to work out a little to tone up her mid-section. But her legs and arms are slim and her face... damn she is pretty! Totally my type. Her face alone got me very hard. At 22 she seems so youthful.

Tasting + Pre-Game - Fuck it’s hard to remember now! Especially since I was still staggering drunk when I walked in the room. But the feeling I got was good and experienced. She went down surprisingly deep on my cock. About 3/4 and man her hands are small.

Main Event - obviously I couldn’t cum.. and not from lack of trying from both of us. Cowgirl, doggy, missionary and I think back to doggy. She couldn’t handle very long in doggy and did complain about depth. At one point cos I couldn’t understand her mandarin she even demonstrated by saying that her vagina was too short and my cock was too long. It was really cute! Missionary was highlight for me. She is so small and short, she just disappears under your shoulder.

—————
    COCO@ginza - Super Hot!!

Scoping - Okay... this one is my type! At least she was in the very dim light of the room which was good enuf for me. She got me hard as soon as I saw her. She looks prettier than her roster pics (which make her look more Korean), her face is actually quite natural and pretty and her body... damn! At around 160cm she has a skinny waist and legs and yet has such natural C boobs. Fucking amazing! Shaved (I think) and a sleeve tattoo also a few on her body make her look quite PSE, but I found her to be very GFE in personality.

Tasting + Pre-Game - I may have still been intoxicated but I think she really liked me. She kept saying how handsome I was and how good my body was from the get go and I felt it was reflected in her service. Heaps of DFK (smoker) and totally grinding her body against me in the shower and on the bed. Her BBBJ was deeper than Lulu’s and when she did finally slide onto my cock, I freaked out a bit cos I didn’t even realise she had dommed me.

Main Event - Again all the positions and with this one I could feel my cock sliding past something deep inside her. She struggled a bit when I really ground into her and when fucking her in doggy while she lay down, she yelped loudly and I had to stop and make sure she was okay. After that I lost my mojo a bit, but and she gave me a handjob to get me going again for more doggy. Maybe the alcohol or the rhythm...dunno - just couldn’t blow my load. Phone was going off... so we had to stop. But I reckon she could have got me there easy if I wasn’t so drunk.

She was my favourite tonight and at only 20 I am double her age and she still seemed to like me. I will return for sure!!

—————
    JOY@278 - sweet girl.

Tried for Yuna at ginza but she was busy... On a whim I went up the stairs at 278 and saw the line-up. JOY was the clear winner. Well recommended too. My head was clearing up and they had a discount on Chinese girls so - why not?

Scoping - I reckon her roster pics are heavily photoshopped. She seemed a tad more tanned and on the slim side but not skinny. Nice boobs, real I think. Still nice but I think after Coco I was a bit disappointed. Her face even though not like her pics is pretty and she has a demureness to her nature that is quite GFE. Also taller than expected. Maybe 165...

Tasting + Pre-Game - not too memorable, she is a good kisser and she gave me B2B in the shower. But at this stage of the night I was having trouble getting the ‘little dipper’ up.
    Her BBBJ saved me. Very solid. Can’t remember the depth but she has great tongue action and she uses her hands well.

Main Event - She is tight and like Coco I could feel some ridge deep inside her. What is that?
    It felt nice though... for me. Cowgirl was the highlight with this one. She takes her time and has a great build-up in her tempo. The last 2 girls had an ‘urgency’ to the way they fucked which maybe wasn’t working for me tonight. I loved watching her boobs bounce as she fucked me slowly. Her nipples are sooo small, like tiny bumps. Like Coco though she struggled in doggy, so we spent more time in missionary. I got real close with this cute 23 year old. But no dice...

To be honest was starting to get tired and little worried about what was wrong with me...

—————
    LAYLA@278 - Very Cute Face...

The staff at 278 are so accommodating and friendly. Told them my situation and they showed me yet another line-up. Actually I was keen on Nicole but she was already booked. Was about on leave but they recommended a new girl and after seeing her I was ready for one last try!

Scoping - When I first saw her, I thought: damn she looks young and very fresh. This 23 year old just started at 278 just 3 days ago. She has lovely white slim legs and a very pretty ‘girl next door’ look to her face. Unfortunately the body for me did not work. She is not shaved and probably A-cups with little tone on her body, which again is more slim then skinny.

Tasting + Pre-Game - I had pretty much resigned myself to not cumming tonight but as we got into it on the bed I found her DFK absolutely amazing. So passionate and open. The best of the 4 tonight and it really made a difference. I hardened up straight away and really focussed in on her face. BBBJ was standard I think but she seemed to love the size of my cock. She talked about it a lot. Another great ego boost, that’s for sure.

Main Event - Cowgirl and missionary. That was all I needed. This one can handle cock and solid pounding. Probably not as tight as Joy and Coco but the sounds that came out of her pretty little mouth also worked for me the most. I ground into her hard in missionary and she seemed to really enjoy it. When I blew my load, it felt like my balls were being sapped dry. Finnnaaalllly! Thank fuck!

I fell promptly asleep afterwards. She had to shake me awake... haha!

OVERALL
    > Service is impeccable with all girls.
    > They all asked me to see them again.
    > Best face - LULU
    > Best body - COCO
    > Tightest - maybe JOY or COCO
    > Best DFK - LAYLA
    > Smallest girl - LULU

Was a marathon for me tonight. Long expensive marathon. Followed by a marathon review. Main lesson learnt for me is to not drink and punt. Never again...

Will probably try to take a break for a bit from this hobby for a while. Over budget for like 2 months now with this $600+ night.

Happy Punting.

Geezus, buddy!! That's a heck of an enticing morning read, but man, did you really burn your wallet in a single night!!

On the bright side, 4 girls for a single night!! That function you went to must have had a tad load of pretty girls walking about to drive you insane, lol!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    great job BigDipper. you're making me tempted to see Coco again.

Agree with your AR, Coco has the best body in the lot, sexy slim body with natural big tits. Her legs are slim, straight and turn heads.
    I remember she had bush before while she was working at another shop, then at ginza she trimmed it down.
    Can you recall if she's shaven now? if shaven, she'll get me as returning customer for sure.

All these girls are young, under 25, probably just 21-23yo (I haven't seen Layla btw so no comments on Layla).

If you guys haven't seen these girls, here is my opinion:

Coco: best body, slim with good size tits, very nice tits, slim waist as how I like girls to be. face: has plastic surgery, triangle face, eyes, nose etc, her face is done for camera photos thus she was "internet model". nice long hair. nice firm round bum if I remember correctly. english is almost none. I'm more into girl's body so Coco is the best of the lot for me.

Lulu: young, small, slim, good face, small boobs, soft body, not toned or firm, white smooth skin, very fun to be with. she has lots of energy.

Joy: young, very nice tits, smooth white soft skin, very gentle nice sensual GFE with me. her body is probably great for some punters, I prefer a slimmer girl with even slimmer waist.

Layla: haven't seen her yet.

Services: all the girls were into sex and I had great sessions with all, but this also would depend on you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Geezus, buddy!! That's a heck of an enticing morning read, but man, did you really burn your wallet in a single night!!

On the bright side, 4 girls for a single night!! That function you went to must have had a tad load of pretty girls walking about to drive you insane, lol!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Hey man. Tried to PM you actually right after but your box was full.

Yeah... free grog at the function.
    Mate I was only going to hit 1 girl. I’m a 1 shot kinda guy. But alcohol screws me up. But otherwise never would have met the likes of Coco and Joy. Feel it was worth it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    great job BigDipper. you're making me tempted to see Coco again.

Agree with your AR, Coco has the best body in the lot, sexy slim body with natural big tits. Her legs are slim, straight and turn heads.
    I remember she had bush before while she was working at another shop, then at ginza she trimmed it down.
    Can you recall if she's shaven now? if shaven, she'll get me as returning customer for sure.

All these girls are young, under 25, probably just 21-23yo (I haven't seen Layla btw so no comments on Layla).

If you guys haven't seen these girls, here is my opinion:

Coco: best body, slim with good size tits, very nice tits, slim waist as how I like girls to be. face: has plastic surgery, triangle face, eyes, nose etc, her face is done for camera photos thus she was "internet model". nice long hair. nice firm round bum if I remember correctly. english is almost none. I'm more into girl's body so Coco is the best of the lot for me.

Lulu: young, small, slim, good face, small boobs, soft body, not toned or firm, white smooth skin, very fun to be with. she has lots of energy.

Joy: young, very nice tits, smooth white soft skin, very gentle nice sensual GFE with me. her body is probably great for some punters, I prefer a slimmer girl with even slimmer waist.

Layla: haven't seen her yet.

Services: all the girls were into sex and I had great sessions with all, but this also would depend on you.
    Awww man. So tired today and so glad I did the AR yesterday cos the details are already fading.

COCO - mate I don’t remember any bush at all, unlike Layla where it was prominent. But Coco also had the lights really dim. Either way if she has anything it’s minimal.

Yeah.... should really not be Punting now for the rest of the month at least but actually keen to try Coco when I’m sober.

She seemed to really like me (or she is a good actress) was asking me when I would return...

Fellow punter just told me that Layla has actually been there for 3 months... not 3 days. Maybe my Mando isn’t that good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does Coco do rimming now she works at Ginza?

I'm pretty sure her face isnt natural BigDipper, but tits are for sure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best bbbj ranking?

Would of thought coco be more PSE... What a shame.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Weapon View Post

Is that the arse licking stuff?
    Said ‘no’ to that mate. Not a fan. But I think all the girls offered it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Weapon View Post

Oh and you’re probably right about the face... she had the lights really turned down. But I still actually like her face even if it’s plastic.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by threebysix View Post
    Best bbbj ranking?

Would of thought coco be more PSE... What a shame.
    Mate.... honestly can’t remember now. They are all pretty good. But I think COCO could go deeper. She is still pretty PSE compared to Layla. But with me I felt it was more of a GFE experience despite what she looks like.

Could be different for other punters.

Banned
    How good is this guy!!
    Onya BigD... fuck, I never thought anyone else would get to the big 4. I didnt review mine, but it was hectic.
    Out of your lot, I've only seen Lulu.
    She is a real pocket rocket.

I told Tony once if I do 5, he needs to put my photo on the wall.

I take my hat off to you!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    JOY@278 - sweet girl.

Tried for Yuna at ginza but she was busy... On a whim I went up the stairs at 278 and saw the line-up. JOY was the clear winner. Well recommended too. My head was clearing up and they had a discount on Chinese girls so - why not?

Scoping - I reckon her roster pics are heavily photoshopped. She seemed a tad more tanned and on the slim side but not skinny. Nice boobs, real I think. Still nice but I think after Coco I was a bit disappointed. Her face even though not like her pics is pretty and she has a demureness to her nature that is quite GFE. Also taller than expected. Maybe 165...

Tasting + Pre-Game - not too memorable, she is a good kisser and she gave me B2B in the shower. But at this stage of the night I was having trouble getting the ‘little dipper’ up.
    Her BBBJ saved me. Very solid. Can’t remember the depth but she has great tongue action and she uses her hands well.

Main Event - She is tight and like Coco I could feel some ridge deep inside her. What is that?
    It felt nice though... for me. Cowgirl was the highlight with this one. She takes her time and has a great build-up in her tempo. The last 2 girls had an ‘urgency’ to the way they fucked which maybe wasn’t working for me tonight. I loved watching her boobs bounce as she fucked me slowly. Her nipples are sooo small, like tiny bumps. Like Coco though she struggled in doggy, so we spent more time in missionary. I got real close with this cute 23 year old. But no dice...
    I went to see Joy last night and since this time I didn't go boom in 10 thrusts, I was able to experience more of her tightness.

Oh man is she tight, and those deep ridges are an amazing feeling.

The best feeling was when I was doing her from behind and those deep ridges are adding to the already tight pussy of hers.

I just couldn't hold it in anymore.

I also enjoy how she takes it slow, no rush and spends the time to make sure you are satisfied.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    How good is this guy!!
    Onya BigD... fuck, I never thought anyone else would get to the big 4. I didnt review mine, but it was hectic.
    Out of your lot, I've only seen Lulu.
    She is a real pocket rocket.

I told Tony once if I do 5, he needs to put my photo on the wall.

I take my hat off to you!
    If I’d known about that possibility... I might have pushed to 5!! But mate it wasn’t like 1 shot per girl. Only reason I saw 4 was cos I couldn’t seem to blow my load. So it’s more 4girls and 1 shot!! Dunno if that counts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSEXY View Post
    I went to see Joy last night and since this time I didn't go boom in 10 thrusts, I was able to experience more of her tightness.

Oh man is she tight, and those deep ridges are an amazing feeling.

The best feeling was when I was doing her from behind and those deep ridges are adding to the already tight pussy of hers.

I just couldn't hold it in anymore.

I also enjoy how she takes it slow, no rush and spends the time to make sure you are satisfied.
    Totally.... she takes her time. Which is great... too old for the frenzy fucking now.

What are those ridges?? Felt them on a few girls now but never sure what they are. I think Coco had them too.

holy cow! marathon it is. you r inspiring sir. thank 4 the ar

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    A punt a day. Keeps the doctors away