Thread: ROXY - The Girl That Made Me Came Out Of Retirement

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

ROXY - The Girl That Made Me Came Out Of Retirement

My 3rd AR ever, with more to come for sure.

I had a dinner with a long time friend last night. We haven't seen each for a couple of months so my wife allowed me to go out alone and enjoy a good night. We are very good friends so we talked about anything. I mentioned about my adventures to 278 Club in the last 3 weeks or so. My friend was eager to go but I said "I'm retired, but I can take you there but I would most likely just wait for you in the car". Oh well, my Dick lied to my Brain, haha.

We were shown 5 girls and Roxy was the standout, she was my first 278 girl and I don't remember she looked this HOT when I last saw her. She wore a black outfit and she is just look damn HOT!!

My friend also said Roxy was the standout but he was happy to let me choose her, what a friend! He went for.... mmm, that will give away my identity, haha.

When I saw Roxy came in, she recognised me straight away, I must have left her a good impression last time. She sat on my leg and gave me a sweet kiss, I told her I would come back soon before but I was busy, I told every girl I would come back soon. Haha.

She then stood up and undressed in front of me, I told her to stand closer to the lights where I sat so I can have a better look. Roxy has a body of a Goddess, not an inch of fat on her last night, I remember she had a small tummy before but last night, she was perfect. I was speechless, as I stood up, looked at that pretty face and kissed her, I swear I was in heaven.

I told her she had a busy day and I wanted to take things slowly for her, she giggled and said ok. We went in the shower and I just couldn't take my hands off her body, so smooth and so fine, it's baby like.

On to the bed, we put towers on top of us and kissed and cuddled for about 5-10 mins (lost count). I said to her, I would like to lick her sis but she giggled and said NO!! She said she doesn't need it. I said "give me 1 min and if you don't like it I would stop". Roxy's pussy is fully shaved and as I work on her, I could taste the juice started to flow, I played with her boobs at the same time, after a good 5-10 mins (lost count) she started to squeeze my head with her legs and gave to a dirty look, her eyes said: I wanted your BRO. I quickly put the dom on and started sex in the missionary position. This was the only position we did and I have lost count the time. It must have been a while because I was getting tired, I said to her "are you coming" and then she started to twitch and I knew she was coming, I tried to come with her, but she beats me to it!!! She took a deep breath and said "you may continue", after a few minutes later I erupted inside her.

I just can't believe how good the sex was and all the good ones I had in the last week or so. I sad to myself, forget about retirement, I can do this my all life, haha.

Roxy cleaned and washed me in the shower, the look in her eyes told me she had a good time too. I told her I will be back soon, and this time I will make sure I do.

Cheers all.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "You may continue "... sounds like she was the one in control lol.. she def looks hot in her pics.! I would've seen her already but fate played a cruel trick .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    "You may continue "... sounds like she was the one in control lol.. she def looks hot in her pics.! I would've seen her already but fate played a cruel trick .
    Haha, she was the Queen of the Night. I had to admit, I was awed by the black dress she was wearing last night, so hot, so her.

Banned
    Nice AR bro.
    Roxy is gorgeous.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks HOT, saw your AR and went to 278 last week. So far tried Roxy, Didi and Bobo (recommended by Roxy). I had 3 great visits. So I just created this account to thank everyone. I will maybe one day post my reviews of these girls.

Here is a quick score:
    - Roxy 9/10
    - Didi 9/10
    - Bobo 9/10

Lol, all great and very tempted to revisit all these 3 girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had the chance to go to 278 last Friday with no booking... something about the excitement of who your gonna get makes me act this way!!.. anyways I got lucky since Roxy was in the line up and i recalled reading about her so I quickly chose for for a 30mins session. and wow... wow ... wow...now it's been a long time since I last had FS.. and Roxy reminded me just how enjoyable a good punting session can be... dfk throughout the sesh.... great foreplay... the service was just on point! we went over time and the buzzer went off twice but she did not rush at all... never looked at the clock.. what a great girl. I won't go into her services since it has already been reviewed by a few other punters.... but wow... do your self a favour and book her for a drive.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    also i noticed this place is BUSY! There's was 1 customer already in the waiting room and as I as exciting , 3 customers were coming in... so book ahead ... unless your like me and look for the excitement of "ya never know who ya gonna get"!!!

oh nice, didn't realise 278 did lineups, I might have to come out of hiatus and take a gander

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Punting View Post
    Thanks HOT, saw your AR and went to 278 last week. So far tried Roxy, Didi and Bobo (recommended by Roxy). I had 3 great visits. So I just created this account to thank everyone. I will maybe one day post my reviews of these girls.

Here is a quick score:
    - Roxy 9/10
    - Didi 9/10
    - Bobo 9/10

Lol, all great and very tempted to revisit all these 3 girls.
    Love_Punting, can you write an AR for Bobo please. I love BIG Boobs and she has D cup similar to Roxy, and I love Roxy's BIG Boobs (1 cup bigger I would of merry her, lol), you gave a 9/10 and I'm very tempted to see her. My other BIG Boobs list to see are Joy, Cici, Mimi and Olivia, lol.