Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stalking Girls, Shops

Junior Member(有D料到)

Stalking Girls, Shops

Hello Chaps,

I have a friend who owns and runs a little shop.

The little shop is an average affair, my friend being diligent, honest and with a sense of fun. A delightful person.

A few cunts routinely make prank calls asking naughty and dumbass questions, post anonymous negative reviews and one has even stalked her in the shop (I was there when the prick visited hearing first hand his nervous chat and read follow up phone messages). A few rival shop owners go out of their way to prevent some girls from working at her shop (you know who you are and I do too).

Many girls are on the receiving end of this behaviour at some point during their time working, sometimes personally threatening but always unnecessarily stalking.

IF YOU DO THIS SHIT THEN STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELVES, STOP STALKING GIRLS AND SHOPS.

The girls undertake adult work because of the money; they are just like the rest of us and deserve safety and respect, more so the vulnerable working girls with visa, language, gambling, drug, financial, relationship or health issues (which probably covers a sizable proportion of full service girls).

I’m hoping no regulars of this forum are guilty of such behaviour - if you’re aware of any of it going on with a mate have a quiet word before he comes up against someone he’d rather not have to meet.

If you want to PM me then go right ahead.

Thanks boys!

BB

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mount that steed, don that armour and ride forth, good Sir Knight of the White Order!

It's all in the game, yo.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    first i nerver do such shitty things.
    this issue though happens in many industries, to many shops, not just brothels, perhaps in different frequency. unethical competition always gonna happen. it won't help even if you shout at those people here a thousand times. just accept it as part of life and business and deal with it guys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shit happens as the Honourable Tony Abbott once said...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ha ha. Not my fight, but seriously anyone who thinks this behaviour goes hand in hand with the job is a cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Targayayuka View Post
    Mount that steed, don that armour and ride forth, good Sir Knight of the White Order!

It's all in the game, yo.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting reaction. Interesting username.

Quote Originally Posted by johnibrahim View Post
    You should really take a breath take it easy.

Operation in this industry get these prank calls all the time. Its not unusual to get three or four a night. With experience one will be able to tell within 5-10 sec of the call (I can). Just hang up....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting reaction. I was venting on behalf of my friend. Lots of things happen, like stealing cars, mugging and having your booking switched for another girl. I guess we should all just accept it as part of life, eh? Excuse me for calling out arseholes.

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    first i nerver do such shitty things.
    this issue though happens in many industries, to many shops, not just brothels, perhaps in different frequency. unethical competition always gonna happen. it won't help even if you shout at those people here a thousand times. just accept it as part of life and business and deal with it guys.

I have friends in the industry and this bad element seems to be growing. More aggressive men probably on ice. Demanding phone numbers and BBFS.

There should be an industry wide database of blacklisted punters or something like that. Posting a picture of the perpetrators at 1 shop is not enough.

It's a good thing there has not been a major incident since 2012 that I know of.

Hopefully there never will be.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbongobboy View Post
    Interesting reaction. I was venting on behalf of my friend. Lots of things happen, like stealing cars, mugging and having your booking switched for another girl. I guess we should all just accept it as part of life, eh? Excuse me for calling out arseholes.
    but you didn't mention any of those crimes - "stealing cars, mugging", this is totally at a different level.
    "prank calls" and "negative reviews" happen everywhere

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I maybe wrong..however I believe the majority of us know who u are talking abt.. And now ppl on here like her, judging from how people have interacted with her. This is a punter forum.. we are peo0le who go looking for shop like ur friends... U maybe barking up the wrong tree. Perhaps it just venting? In that case we understand, just don't go painting us all in the same stroke.
    Maybe the cunts that call could be friends of the other shop owners? Perhaps ur friend may want to invest in a competent receptionists to field those calls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    they leave shop but go straight to toilet and stay for a while.
    You followed them to Broadway shopping centre toilets and then wait until they came out?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    You followed them to Broadway shopping centre toilets and then wait until they came out?
    So.. did she catch you in the act? Sounds like your defending a cunts act... why the fuck would BC follow some knob like you to a toilet??? Fuck... don't flatter youself!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    like when I worked at KC..... few guys 3,4 times per week come to shop for line up but never stayed. they leave shop but go straight to toilet and stay for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    So.. did she catch you in the act? Sounds like your defending a cunts act... why the fuck would BC follow some knob like you to a toilet??? Fuck... don't flatter youself!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Not defending them. It just seems like a made up story. At kings court, i think the closest public toilets are in Broadway shopping centre. You can't see the toilet from their shop so how else would she know they were in there for a long time unless she followed them.

Banned
    Not defending them. It just seems like a made up story. At kings court, i think the closest public toilets are in Broadway shopping centre. You can't see the toilet from their shop so how else would she know they were in there for a long time unless she followed them.
    Barking up the wrong tree with that rhetoric bro.
    Babycat is pretty fucking credible, and your just another jerk with an opinion.

Blind Blind Blind Blind Blind

David Byrne
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'd said enough. I did not realise I was implying that you were an arsehole punter. I am a punter. I wasn't painting us all in the same stroke. I was venting about arseholes who stalk shops or girls based on recent experiences of one friend. (Come to think of it at least one other friend in the business has recently shared a story with me about her being stalked by an arsehole who has lost his sense of self respect and has zero emotional intelligence. Anyone here live in Newcastle?)

Oh, and YES. I personally know two friendly shop owners where one has totally screwed the other using the Police and stealing girls to get at the rival. And vice versa is true. There is no Black or White, there is only Grey. Various names for this style of business but suffice to say the Mafia perfected it in the 1920s. That's what greed does: it turns otherwise common people into arseholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    I maybe wrong..however I believe the majority of us know who u are talking abt.. And now ppl on here like her, judging from how people have interacted with her. This is a punter forum.. we are peo0le who go looking for shop like ur friends... U maybe barking up the wrong tree. Perhaps it just venting? In that case we understand, just don't go painting us all in the same stroke.
    Maybe the cunts that call could be friends of the other shop owners? Perhaps ur friend may want to invest in a competent receptionists to field those calls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbongobboy View Post
    I'd said enough. I did not realise I was implying that you were an arsehole punter. I am a punter. I wasn't painting us all in the same stroke. I was venting about arseholes who stalk shops or girls based on recent experiences of one friend. (Come to think of it at least one other friend in the business has recently shared a story with me about her being stalked by an arsehole who has lost his sense of self respect and has zero emotional intelligence. Anyone here live in Newcastle?)

Oh, and YES. I personally know two friendly shop owners where one has totally screwed the other using the Police and stealing girls to get at the rival. And vice versa is true. There is no Black or White, there is only Grey. Various names for this style of business but suffice to say the Mafia perfected it in the 1920s. That's what greed does: it turns otherwise common people into arseholes.
    That is very true. Greed does turn a lot of people I to arseholes. As does lust. I certainly hope the bros here aren't arseholes!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Barking up the wrong tree with that rhetoric bro.
    Babycat is pretty fucking credible, and your just another jerk with an opinion.
    Ah when I said I saw few came straight to public toilets, it was not about KC.
    My response was based on what Babycat originally wrote. She said Kings Court before but has now edited her post to say it wasn't.

Sheesh, so serious around here that you can't even make a tongue in cheek comment given this thread is about stalking and then a ML says they watch clients go to the toilets.

Banned
    My response was based on what Babycat originally wrote. She said Kings Court before but has now edited her post to say it wasn't.

Sheesh, so serious around here that you can't even make a tongue in cheek comment given this thread is about stalking and then a ML says they watch clients go to the toilets.
    I stand by my comment.
    I understood BC just fine.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    I stand by my comment.
    I understood BC just fine.
    The white Knight keyboard warrior strikes again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast