Thread: What would u choose?

Senior Member(無間使者)

What would u choose?

For easily the same cost everywhere, would u choose youth (HAB aged between 20-26) with experience (aged 26+)?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Always prefer youth, it’s a no brainer for me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Always prefer youth too. Youth > experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Experience always. Sometimes you can get both together but rare

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I find I connect better with the 30-something MLs, which results in better sessions. So experience for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoopsieDoodle View Post
    I find I connect better with the 30-something MLs, which results in better sessions. So experience for me.
    Experince 30-something

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hard one to answer, youth if they are willing to learn, experience if they let you do your learned tricks on them.
    or go to Thailand and get one of each and make a weekend of it, that is fun, i know.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    hard one to answer, youth if they are willing to learn, experience if they let you do your learned tricks on them.
    or go to Thailand and get one of each and make a weekend of it, that is fun, i know.
    Well if you travel overseas to Thai, Mal, Ind, Phil, Camb, Sing, HK, Viet the question becomes irrelevant.
    The young inexperienced ones get so wet and turned on (HAB 18 - 21) and the older ones (26+) know their way around a man's body.
    The funny thing is in these places the 26+ ones sometimes look and have the body of a 20 - 26 year old.
    Its the withdrawal symptoms and the frustrations of the home market that is most difficult to deal with.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would still go for experience if it was 30+ tbh, not choosing a wife here.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i usually find the older ones better value they still got to be hotish dont get me wrong but ,like prof said if you find a hab that is willing to work with you as a regular and you can teach her the ways then that is preferred but they rare i find most the young ones have attitude and price range to match not saying all but most.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The reason I opt for inexperience is they seem much easier to get personal, while those veterans, even when they treat me very well, still see me merely as customer. The vast majority of MLs I managed to see outside work are those with < 6 months’ experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Probably youth.

However i would happily go VFM / enthusiasm as lead indicators over age/experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's youth for me. When u find that special gem n have a connection with her, after a few visits I'm sure she'll become ur own VFM. Plus it's not like they don't know the industry so over time when they trust u, they'll be more opened to helping u release ur stress

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mostly young but even more importantly .. New. Unless you really appeal to them after a while it is transactional mostly. Jus my opinion.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Normally I'd choose youth but nowadays I've been going back to this milf which is totally not my type but provides a reasonable rate for extras.... I'm a sucker