Thread: Miranda the Ferrari in a black bodysuit

Banned

Miranda the Ferrari in a black bodysuit

Between me – and Victor and Kris from Marrickville 5 – we literally couldn’t organise a fuck in their brothel last week after a comedy of errors with times, one girl doubled-booked (Kim) and another (S) who called in sick after I booked her.

It really was a clusterfuck.

None of this mattered by the time I had my cock in Miranda’s gorgeous mouth at 42 Gladesville an hour later.

What. A. Girl.

Big shout out to Simon at 42G for making it happen at short notice. He knows my taste, and Miranda from Beijing ticked every box.

Tall. Pretty. Long, dark hair. Busty (enhanced). Sexy. Willing. Experienced. Fun. Highly skilled. Miranda is a Ferrari.

She told me she’s 26 but I’m guessing early 30s. She also told me she used to be a car model in China and that’s easy to believe. Miranda has beautiful big eyes and a killer – and I mean killer – smile. She’s a head-turner in every way.

When she walked into the room in a tight black bodysuit and heels, I was part-way through my usual “Hello, my name is…” when she presented herself all tits and legs and arse wiggling, grabbing my waist, girating on me and going straight into DFK.

“You are my first man today,” she said, before ripping into me again with her lips and tongue. Real DFK is a huge turn-on for me and Miranda is Olympic standard.

Some of you are aware that a guy called The Dealer wants to watch someone do a girl. This is the show he should have seen. Not for me – plenty of us can play that role. He needs to see Miranda perform. Or someone with her dedication to the task.

Miranda and I had a session of pure, old-fashioned sweaty sex. High octane. She loved it. Every position. Every corner of the bed. Every wall. In the shower. We fondled and groped and sucked and fucked each other for 57 minutes straight.

Her first and only pop came as she made herself comfortable on elbows and knees on the bed with her toned arse high in the air. Ten minutes of DATY in this position and she was shaking and flowing and thanking me profusely.

My first pop was in standing doggy as Miranda watched herself getting banged in the mirror to the rhythm of the deep house music playing in the room. My hands were all over her magnificent body as I pumped away. I came hard looking at her frame shudder with my every thrust.

Miranda didn’t give herself a chance for a second pop because she was way too busy tending to my needs, at her own insistence.

I wanted to get her revved up again but she was adamant that the final 20 minutes be about my second orgasm. I had no doubt it was going to happen. I always blow twice in an hour with girls like Miranda.

She had enjoyed my earlier reactions to her cat bath and her mouth skills on my balls and shaft, and she wanted to show me how good she is in this department.

From long and deep and swirling with tongue action on the underside, to short and fast with staccato action on the tip, this girl…fark.

I watched on as she bobbed up and down on my cock – slow then fast, slow then fast – with plenty of winks and big smiling eyes looking back at me.

I built my orgasm and held it for as long as I could, but there’s only so much resistance you can offer to this sort of skill and enthusiasm.

Miranda anticipated my second blow skilfully by wrapping her plump lips around my tip and sucking short little sucks until she’d collected every drop in her mouth. Glorious.

It was shower time now and we enjoyed each other’s bodies a little more under the water as the perfect way to say “until next time…”

And for me, there will be a next time with Miranda.

I’ve never driven a Ferrari, but I reckon I’ve now done the closest thing to it.

Superb.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Great review Speech!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    Between me – and Victor and Kris from Marrickville 5 – we literally couldn’t organise a fuck in their brothel last week after a comedy of errors with times, one girl doubled-booked (Kim) and another (S) who called in sick after I booked her.

It really was a clusterfuck.

None of this mattered by the time I had my cock in Miranda’s gorgeous mouth at 42 Gladesville an hour later.

What. A. Girl.

Big shout out to Simon at 42G for making it happen at short notice. He knows my taste, and Miranda from Beijing ticked every box.

Tall. Pretty. Long, dark hair. Busty (enhanced). Sexy. Willing. Experienced. Fun. Highly skilled. Miranda is a Ferrari.

She told me she’s 26 but I’m guessing early 30s. She also told me she used to be a car model in China and that’s easy to believe. Miranda has beautiful big eyes and a killer – and I mean killer – smile. She’s a head-turner in every way.

When she walked into the room in a tight black bodysuit and heels, I was part-way through my usual “Hello, my name is…” when she presented herself all tits and legs and arse wiggling, grabbing my waist, girating on me and going straight into DFK.

“You are my first man today,” she said, before ripping into me again with her lips and tongue. Real DFK is a huge turn-on for me and Miranda is Olympic standard.

Some of you are aware that a guy called The Dealer wants to watch someone do a girl. This is the show he should have seen. Not for me – plenty of us can play that role. He needs to see Miranda perform. Or someone with her dedication to the task.

Miranda and I had a session of pure, old-fashioned sweaty sex. High octane. She loved it. Every position. Every corner of the bed. Every wall. In the shower. We fondled and groped and sucked and fucked each other for 57 minutes straight.

Her first and only pop came as she made herself comfortable on elbows and knees on the bed with her toned arse high in the air. Ten minutes of DATY in this position and she was shaking and flowing and thanking me profusely.

My first pop was in standing doggy as Miranda watched herself getting banged in the mirror to the rhythm of the deep house music playing in the room. My hands were all over her magnificent body as I pumped away. I came hard looking at her frame shudder with my every thrust.

Miranda didn’t give herself a chance for a second pop because she was way too busy tending to my needs, at her own insistence.

I wanted to get her revved up again but she was adamant that the final 20 minutes be about my second orgasm. I had no doubt it was going to happen. I always blow twice in an hour with girls like Miranda.

She had enjoyed my earlier reactions to her cat bath and her mouth skills on my balls and shaft, and she wanted to show me how good she is in this department.

From long and deep and swirling with tongue action on the underside, to short and fast with staccato action on the tip, this girl…fark.

I watched on as she bobbed up and down on my cock – slow then fast, slow then fast – with plenty of winks and big smiling eyes looking back at me.

I built my orgasm and held it for as long as I could, but there’s only so much resistance you can offer to this sort of skill and enthusiasm.

Miranda anticipated my second blow skilfully by wrapping her plump lips around my tip and sucking short little sucks until she’d collected every drop in her mouth. Glorious.

It was shower time now and we enjoyed each other’s bodies a little more under the water as the perfect way to say “until next time…”

And for me, there will be a next time with Miranda.

I’ve never driven a Ferrari, but I reckon I’ve now done the closest thing to it.

Superb.
    42G is an amazing shop... I love it !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome review!

Banned
    Now that's a review

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Always good to see you Speechwriter !!
    If you keep putting me in a room with girls like Miranda you will see a lot more of me. She's amazing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is awesome, enthusiastic and so much women to play with I almost forgot what it was like to be with a girl who isn't half my size. Only problem for me was her reluctance to let me go balls deep.. I didn't notice a lack of depth but apparently 'too deep' was a problem for her on more than one occasion. Once a restriction like this is in place I usually have to work twice a hard to shoot a satisfying load.

She is a good talker, her English is well above the usual standard of most wls and she likes to laugh. Not sure whether to see her again, I kind of hope if I do that I might be able to go as deep as possible next time. Maybe seeing her at the start of shift is a better option?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had a good session with her at the start of her shift. She really enjoys pleasing you but is also wanting to be pleased.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by givemeablow View Post
    Had a good session with her at the start of her shift. She really enjoys pleasing you but is also wanting to be pleased.
    I agree Mr Blow. And we should all be happy with such demands from a girl. The sessions where we can return some pleasure are the best ones, don’t you think?

Miranda here today
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42