Thread: Vivian

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Vivian

Person's Name: Vivian

Establishment: Hornsby 280 Massage

Date of Visit: mid October 2018 (Thursday evening)

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 0423 007 889 | 280 Peats Ferry Rd (old Pacific Hwy) Hornsby | Website | WeChat: massage280

Hours of Business: Massage girls 10 AM - 8 PM, FS girls 24/7

Rates:
    Massage + HJ: $60 / $80 / $95 for ½hr / ¾hr / 1hr (all inclusive)
    Nude Massage $90 / $110 / $125 for ½hr / ¾hr / 1hr (all inclusive)

Size/shape: Slim

Nationality or Ethnicity: Thai

Services Provided: Massage, Nude R&T

Value for money/recommend? Yes

My experience/comments:

Feeling both sore and an in need of some pampering after a rough few days at work, I decided to drop round at this old-but-new shop. I duck in through the discreet side entrance, up the steep and still creaky stairs and ring the doorbell outside their laundry. Mamasan lets me in and asks if I want massage or FS. I say massage as I haven't the energy for FS.

On the way in with Mamasan I bump in to one of the FS girls. She's young, busty and sexy (I'm guessing Thai), certainly not like the grandmas I remember from before! I get introduced, but her name goes in one ear and straight out the other unfortunately. I'm very tempted to change plans on the spot and switch to FS, but instead make a mental note to come back and give her a workout when I have more energy

I'm led to a massage room and told to undress and get comfortable while my masseuse finishes up with another customer. It is only perhaps 5 minutes and there is a knock at the door and Vivian lets herself in.

vivian-770x1030.jpg

First thing that strikes me about Vivian is her bottle blonde hair - an asian girl with fair hair just doesn't look quite right to my brain (it looks even more pronounced than in the photo above, it must have been recently reapplied than when that photo was taken). Vivian also sports a couple of medium size tattoos on her arms and legs, which combined with the hair gives her a little punkish look on first glance. She's not quite as tall or pretty as Kitty in my eyes but she's still attractive. Do they stamp pretty slim girls off on a production line or something in Thailand?!?

Vivian clambers up on the table and begins a traditional Thai massage while making small talk. A happy and friendly girl, she's got good english and is quite chatty, which helps us both get better acquainted. Using her knees up and down on my back she gets some good loud cracks in various places and already I'm feeling better. Once I'm nicely oiled up and the massage starts proper, Vivian quietens down, smart enough to know customer is there to relax and enjoy. Again, just like Kitty, her massage is very good, at least as good as you'd get in a legit Thai massage shop, It is even better than Kitty's actually, working our multiple knots in my back.

After some time Vivian pops out to get hot towels to clean off the oil. I get little bit of soft sensual massage before she nudes up, sprinkles some baby powder on my back and gives me some light b2b (not her strong point TBH) before I'm asked to flip and I get to see her properly. Vivian has nice pert little boobs, and a bit more muscle tone than your average ML (not to suggest she's ripped or anything) - she works out at gym apparently I later find out. That blonde hair is starting to grow on me too now i'm getting used to it.

My hands are cleaned with antiseptic fluid before being allowed to roam almost unrestricted ("just not inside"). Like many girls, Vivian needs some coaching to get the HJ to lil' Andy's liking, but she's happy to oblige. Her go-to move seems to be simultaneous HJ and nipple licking, which is dangerous as it puts her head in the line of fire! Eventually she gets me across the finish line and I'm cleaned up with many tissues.

I'm dispatched to the shower to get properly cleaned up. Back in the room I am lectured a bit about doing stretches for my back (it is very stiff apparently!) like I've been to a physiotherapist or something instead of an AMP. It feels like this come from a the heart though, so I find it endearing. Vivian goes back to friendly chatty mode while we both get dressed, swapping gym tips. Think she'll be like going to visit and old friend on repeat visits. A big hug and kiss and I'm out the door feeling substantially better than I was before.

I do like the upfront all-inclusive price model that this place offers - it just flows more nicely knowing there isn't going to be a pause for extras negotiations like at most AMPs which need to maintain some plausible deniability about sexual services being offered.

WIR? Yep

andygunn

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by andygunn View Post
    Person's Name: Vivian

Establishment: Hornsby 280 Massage

Date of Visit: mid October 2018 (Thursday evening)

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 0423 007 889 | 280 Peats Ferry Rd (old Pacific Hwy) Hornsby | Website | WeChat: massage280

Hours of Business: Massage girls 10 AM - 8 PM, FS girls 24/7

Rates:
    Massage + HJ: $60 / $80 / $95 for ½hr / ¾hr / 1hr (all inclusive)
    Nude Massage $90 / $110 / $125 for ½hr / ¾hr / 1hr (all inclusive)

Size/shape: Slim

Nationality or Ethnicity: Thai

Services Provided: Massage, Nude R&T

Value for money/recommend? Yes

My experience/comments:

Feeling both sore and an in need of some pampering after a rough few days at work, I decided to drop round at this old-but-new shop. I duck in through the discreet side entrance, up the steep and still creaky stairs and ring the doorbell outside their laundry. Mamasan lets me in and asks if I want massage or FS. I say massage as I haven't the energy for FS.

On the way in with Mamasan I bump in to one of the FS girls. She's young, busty and sexy (I'm guessing Thai), certainly not like the grandmas I remember from before! I get introduced, but her name goes in one ear and straight out the other unfortunately. I'm very tempted to change plans on the spot and switch to FS, but instead make a mental note to come back and give her a workout when I have more energy

I'm led to a massage room and told to undress and get comfortable while my masseuse finishes up with another customer. It is only perhaps 5 minutes and there is a knock at the door and Vivian lets herself in.

vivian-770x1030.jpg

First thing that strikes me about Vivian is her bottle blonde hair - an asian girl with fair hair just doesn't look quite right to my brain (it looks even more pronounced than in the photo above, it must have been recently reapplied than when that photo was taken). Vivian also sports a couple of medium size tattoos on her arms and legs, which combined with the hair gives her a little punkish look on first glance. She's not quite as tall or pretty as Kitty in my eyes but she's still attractive. Do they stamp pretty slim girls off on a production line or something in Thailand?!?

Vivian clambers up on the table and begins a traditional Thai massage while making small talk. A happy and friendly girl, she's got good english and is quite chatty, which helps us both get better acquainted. Using her knees up and down on my back she gets some good loud cracks in various places and already I'm feeling better. Once I'm nicely oiled up and the massage starts proper, Vivian quietens down, smart enough to know customer is there to relax and enjoy. Again, just like Kitty, her massage is very good, at least as good as you'd get in a legit Thai massage shop, It is even better than Kitty's actually, working our multiple knots in my back.

After some time Vivian pops out to get hot towels to clean off the oil. I get little bit of soft sensual massage before she nudes up, sprinkles some baby powder on my back and gives me some light b2b (not her strong point TBH) before I'm asked to flip and I get to see her properly. Vivian has nice pert little boobs, and a bit more muscle tone than your average ML (not to suggest she's ripped or anything) - she works out at gym apparently I later find out. That blonde hair is starting to grow on me too now i'm getting used to it.

My hands are cleaned with antiseptic fluid before being allowed to roam almost unrestricted ("just not inside"). Like many girls, Vivian needs some coaching to get the HJ to lil' Andy's liking, but she's happy to oblige. Her go-to move seems to be simultaneous HJ and nipple licking, which is dangerous as it puts her head in the line of fire! Eventually she gets me across the finish line and I'm cleaned up with many tissues.

I'm dispatched to the shower to get properly cleaned up. Back in the room I am lectured a bit about doing stretches for my back (it is very stiff apparently!) like I've been to a physiotherapist or something instead of an AMP. It feels like this come from a the heart though, so I find it endearing. Vivian goes back to friendly chatty mode while we both get dressed, swapping gym tips. Think she'll be like going to visit and old friend on repeat visits. A big hug and kiss and I'm out the door feeling substantially better than I was before.

I do like the upfront all-inclusive price model that this place offers - it just flows more nicely knowing there isn't going to be a pause for extras negotiations like at most AMPs which need to maintain some plausible deniability about sexual services being offered.

WIR? Yep

andygunn
    Great review!! Thanks!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice... .good for Xmas....

Banned

Vivian
    from Thailand 1.58cm 22yo, Very easy going , fun , and extremely beautiful & exotic with a great body, She have great skills of massage. All your stress will be melt away by her service.

Last edited by Hornsby 280; 21-02-2019 at 10:32 AM.

Banned