Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 8/10/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Prettyish face, nice slim figure, natural B-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, BBBJ, pussy-slide, 69, face-sitting, DATY, cow-girl, mish doggie, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - very good session with a lovely lady

My experience/comments : Had read some old and favourable reviews of Sakura and thought I’d give her a spin.

Phoned and the girl who answered (who turned out to be Sakura) said there were only her, Jenny and Mina there at the moment.

Turned up and paid Kelly but had to wait 10 minutes.

Eventually sent up to Room 2 where Sakura was waiting.

We had a hug and a kiss – she was just wearing a bra and g-string – and I showered while she did her stuff.

Sakura is reasonably pretty and she stripped to reveal a slimish figure with natural B-cups and a trimmed bush.

Onto the bed and Sakura knelt over me for some DFKing and nipple licking while she started stroking my cock.

She soon moved down and started some lovely licking of my balls and perineum.

Sakura also applied some lube to my cock while she stroked it and she continued to use plenty of lube throughout the session.

Sakura soon worked her way up my shaft and started a very good BBBJ. Nice and slow and sensual with good hand-action and no hint of teeth and lots of saliva on top of the lube.

Sakura then straddled me for an excellent pussy-slide before blowing me some more.

She reached for a condom but I said “Not yet”. Sakura explained that she thought I was about to cum, I which I was, so I suggested some 69.

Sakura was immediately very responsive and was soon sitting upright on my face and saying she was cumming.

She moved away and sucked me some more but again I was getting too close so I got her to lie down for some DATY and she put a pillow under her bum.

Again she was soon saying she was cumming and complimenting me on my tongue work.

A bit more sucking me and I gasped for her to get a condom.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said I could.

We started with some cow-girl but she was really tight and I was struggling to fit in so we soon switched to the mish.

This was better and Sakura was getting quite vocal and I was getting close to cumming, so I suggested some doggie.

I stood at the foot of the bed but Sakura positioned herself too high so it wasn’t working so I suggested said “You suck, I cum”.

She removed the condom, applied some lube, knelt between my legs and resumed sucking me.

Sakura alternated between sucking me and giving me a HJ. It didn’t take long and I soon came but that was at a moment when she was giving me a HJ so I didn’t get the CIM finale – don’t know whether she intended that or not.

After the tidy up Sakura suggested she gave me a massage but I got her to lie in my arms for the few remaining minutes and we had a nice chat – no rush to get rid of me.

Her English is pretty good and she said she was from Tokyo and has been in Australia for three years.

She works at Kelly’s two days a week and doesn’t work anywhere else as she is studying.

Had to shower, dress and depart.

Very good session with a lovely lady.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sakura is a great ride. I had a very exhausting session a few years ago and couldn't contain myself for very long. Sexy as...

Banned
    Sakura in today 28/12