Thread: Passion moment with Summer

Senior Member(無間使者)

Passion moment with Summer

Visited Summer for few times now, this newbie is improving her skills in this field and making her way in the different service level. After work, I called Simon from 22 Rydalmere, make a booking at 3 pm for an hour .

Arrived on time, Summer walked out from her room and courtesy greeting with genuine smile and attitude. She was wearing new black lingerie, so elegant. Since have been visited her for few times, I have been greeted intimately by a welcoming hug then she held my hand and led me to her room. On the way to her room, I can smelt her aphrodisiac parfume, make me feel so good.

In the room after showered, I started my move as I am feeling so good and wanted to release my sex desires instead of waiting for Summer to start. Kissing her neck and cat bath her body is really good experience as just like I am having my affair with my girlfriend. Summer's skin is so smooth and smells good, she was feeling so good as she just had her lunch. (She told me that between 3 pm to 6pm, her body will be full of energy and has the great passion of making love.)

After my initial move, my little one was erected, she domed me up and we started with MISH while touching her body, she moaned, I can feel her genuine passion from the face to face eye contact. I can't forget this moment, so good. Her leg wrap technique is amazing as mentioned before, she is full of energy and movements. Summer's body adjustment for my hands to cuddle her body and with not missed contact, this romance is enjoyable for both of us.

Completed my task, I lay on her, we thanked each other for the good affair. After some conversations, she told me that she enjoyed our moment, I have the same feeling and wants to bring that moment home with me. She kissed my cheek to express her satisfactory.

My next 1 hour booking will be between 3 pm to 6 pm with her as I can feel her passion.
    Time's up, showered, clothes on and she hugged me before I walked out from her room. After hugged my clothes contains her parfume and this worry me when I got home. Overall, I love that smell.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fair dinkum View Post
    http://forum.aus99.com/attachment.ph...1&d=1540109693
    Completed my task, I lay on her, we thanked each other for the good affair. After some conversations, she told me that she enjoyed our moment, I have the same feeling and wants to bring that moment home with me. She kissed my cheek to express her satisfactory.
    Congratulations for completing the task.

Summer on today booking welcome
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM

Visited Summer for few times now, this newbie is improving her skills in this field and making her way in the different service level. After work, I called Simon from 22 Rydalmere, make a booking at 3 pm for an hour .

Arrived on time, Summer walked out from her room and courtesy greeting with genuine smile and attitude. She was wearing new black lingerie, so elegant. Since have been visited her for few times, I have been greeted intimately by a welcoming hug then she held my hand and led me to her room. On the way to her room, I can smelt her aphrodisiac parfume, make me feel so good.

In the room after showered, I started my move as I am feeling so good and wanted to release my sex desires instead of waiting for Summer to start. Kissing her neck and cat bath her body is really good experience as just like I am having my affair with my girlfriend. Summer's skin is so smooth and smells good, she was feeling so good as she just had her lunch. (She told me that between 3 pm to 6pm, her body will be full of energy and has the great passion of making love.)

After my initial move, my little one was erected, she domed me up and we started with MISH while touching her body, she moaned, I can feel her genuine passion from the face to face eye contact. I can't forget this moment, so good. Her leg wrap technique is amazing as mentioned before, she is full of energy and movements. Summer's body adjustment for my hands to cuddle her body and with not missed contact, this romance is enjoyable for both of us.

My next 1 hour booking will be between 3 pm to 6 pm with her as I can feel her passion.
    Time's up, showered, clothes on and she hugged me before I walked out from her room. After hugged my clothes contains her parfume and this worry me when I got home. Overall, I love that smell.
    Is she really energises during those times? How is her service?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Summer is quite busy and hard to book her in the morning. Looking forward to make a booking between those time with great passion.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Indeed yes, as I experienced on that day. You will no regret visiting her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenlewis View Post
    Summer is quite busy and hard to book her in the morning. Looking forward to make a booking between those time with great passion.
    Ken, try Summer after lunch or dinner. Lots of movements after she recharged

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    Is she really energises during those times? How is her service?
    Jordan, try and you will agree with me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    More details like BBBJ , DFK, etc?

Thank you for your review
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM

Quote Originally Posted by lebman View Post
    More details like BBBJ , DFK, etc?
    Lebman, I have a go last week, BBBJ & DFK, cost extra. She is really hot with passion and nice parfumerie smell.

Indeed yes, as I experienced on that day. You will no regret visiting her.
    Thanks for the recommendation. She was active during those period, will try again before dinner.