Thread: Qbee, a hot, steamy and sweety session!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Qbee, a hot, steamy and sweaty session!

Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville

02 9807 8825

0498 100 011

Sex Worker's Name: Qbee

Session Date: Sunday 4/11/18

Advertised Hourly Rate: $230 for diamond.

Estimated Age: 27 when asked.

Estimated Ethnic Group: Chinese

Hair Colour: Dark brown and long to her ass.

Eyes Colour: light brown.

Skin Colour: light

Height: approx 170cm

Body Shape: slim/fit with nice large B to small C.

Kissing Available: dfk (diamond)

Blowjob: BBBJ (diamond)

DATY: Yes (diamond)

Overall Looks: prettier then her pictures and slimmer too.

Overall Performance: solid

First off again I'm trying to condense the info listed until I feel I get it to a good spot.

Was checking out the WeChat feed for 42G and thought what the heck I'll check out a line up and see what tickles the fancy.

Made my way over with little traffic and I was there in 15 mins, made my way up and buzzed in was seated and shown a intro. Didn't see Mina in it and picked Qbee as she got my appetite going.

By the way the line up was impressive, plenty of girls who id pick next time for sure.

Ushered to a room and soon after she walks in and we both undress and she directs me to have a shower. In the shower it was dfk and dick rubbing, thanks to the Kamagra I was hard as a rock!

Dried up and onto the bed, the cat bath was slurpy and sensual with a mix of dfk inbetween. The dfk was bloody awesome too, just the way I like not over powering at all.

I was super hard and she started a phenomenal bbbj with DT and plenty of spit and motion, I motioned for 69 and she didn't quite understand as sat on my face.

Her pussy was trimmed, tasty and very responsive. The view was great with her on top, I was squeezing her tits and the look on her face pushed me to go hard and faster.

The heat in the room was intense, not sure if the AC was off or the Kamagra didn't help but it was really bad. I need to take a break and she did too as she was sweaty also, no where near as me.

Took me a solid 5 to get over it, by this time the AC felt like it had come on and I started to feel better. She started playing with my cock and the bbbj started again and 69 followed for 10 mins.

She applied the condom, jumped on top and the ride was fast, sweaty and good. She appeared to grow tired slightly and motioned for doggy, I'm not a fan of it and said let's take a break and try again soon.

We did and started again, I just got over the line, spent, sweaty and hot. A massage, shower and good bye followed.

Made my way home and smashed 1.2lt of water. All in all a solid punt with a hard worker who puts in the effort even when I at times was like a sack of potatoes with a hard on.

Wanted to try and see Mina but another customer selected her..there is always next time!

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arnie_Fan; 04-11-2018 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Damn.. can't Spell and edit title

Qbee is on air today !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42