Thread: Ivy - Unbelievable Experience

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ivy - Unbelievable Experience

After a short break from 45 George for a few weeks, I've decided go wonder down there to see what sort of ladies I can get.
    Saw a few nice ladies per usual and decided to pick IVY.
    To be fair, she's got a nice rack and pretty face. Though she can improve a little bit with her figure.
    We hopped in to the room and I already liked what what happening as she tried to initiate a conversation with me. For me personally, it's always a great sign when the WL is trying to talk to you to kill the silence.
    Round 1 started with a catbath with her kissing my neck, nipples then then slowly down to my little bro. Pretty nice cbj then on to the main event which she sat on top of me in a cowgirl position. Seeing her going up and down is such a great view with those nice titties. Then we changed position as I went on top of her then blew my first load in to the bag.
    Round 2 was some oily handjob which was simply amazing. She was saying all these things to make me really horny.
    At the end of the session, I felt like I haven't got a single drop left, which is exactly the experience I've wanted.
    Great session, will be back soon.
    Thanks 45 George

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for sharing the AR

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can’t believe the shop keeps promoting this girl. She gave me really poor service. She is podgy, and completely mechanical. Beware.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    I can’t believe the shop keeps promoting this girl. She gave me really poor service. She is podgy, and completely mechanical. Beware.
    wow this is the first negative comment i have received for her..
    dont know what happened.. she is great with a lot of great feedback

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    How poor the service she gave to u?

Banned
    Day time special promotion full service ~ Every Day 10am - 6pm

just mention to us you see our advertising about the day time promotion

u will receive the offer

Only $75/30mins ~ $105/45mins ~ $135/60mins FULL SERVICE

YES thats right!!! ONLY $75/30mins FULL SERVICE with any girl of your choice