Thread: Sula - Pretty Woman from Malaysia 🇲🇾 with Pretty Good Service

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sula - Pretty Woman from Malaysia 🇲🇾 with Pretty Good Service

This lady caught my eye when she got on roster last week. She looks real pretty in those photos! Her pretty face and smooth skin made me decide to book her on Friday arvo. Contacted Penny via WeChat and was given the booking at my convenient time. And I was excited after work to go to the shop and meet this pretty woman from Malaysia and ticking it off my international bucket list.

The Intro

Arrived at the shop with time to spare and met by Penny’s team at reception and was led upstairs. Penny was in one of the rooms and greeted me and chose a room for me. She then went in and had a chat with me for awhile. Sula then knocked and entered the room and soon as I saw her I was sold. It was her in the pictures as I confirmed the tattoo on her left breast in the photos was hers indeed. I told her how pretty she is and she smiled shyly which even made her prettier and me hornier. As soon as the intros were made she undressed straight away. She even beat me to it! Lol Good slim body, smooth white skin, B-C Cups, little bush down under. I am keen to see how the session goes.

Part 1

We hugged and gave each other a peck on the cheek and she asked me if I wanted to have a shower before we proceed and I told her I already had one. She asked me what I want to have massage or FS, as she offers both services. I said massage first and we will take it from there. And i didn’t regret my decision as the session flowed smoothly from her medium massage which focused on my back, shoulders, bum and legs to doing a bit of B2B on my back. She did brushed my genitals for a brief time. I think she had done this before as she mentioned she had some experience with massage. We had a bit of a chat and her English is good. She had been here not long and will go back home soon. She is 25 years old and Malay-Chinese mix. That is why the white complexion. By the time she was finished I was relaxed and ready for...

Part 2

Sula told me to flip over and I was happy to see her pretty face again. She knows what to do next and proceeds with a really sensual B2B which got me aroused. She made excellent use of her body and breasts. Sula then sat infront of me to focus her slide on my already hard cock and it was a good feeling. Close to Spanish style! Her experience showed in this part and I am excited even more. Next the HJ was amazing making use of both hands, various speed and strokes, eye contact bringing me close to the edge. I instructed her to rubbed my nipples while stroking my penis and I felt a tingle in my cock which is the sign I am close to cumming and I suddenly told her to stop. She was surprised and checked if everything is ok. I said yes I am ok, I wanted to know if she offers Part 2.5 because she was that good. She said she does for an extra pineapple. And I agreed and we settled to have an awesome...

Part 2.5

OMG, this is even better. Her suction, her tongue, her eye contact, her moans made it an awesome experience. I have to partly get up on my arms just to have a good look of her pretty face and mouth working up and down my shaft. Sula did have a few tissue breaks but it didn’t bother me as her saliva was all over my cock and I could feel my balls was dripping wet. WOW! A pretty lady giving an awesome BJ - I didn’t bother to ask for Part 3 as it was well worth doing it and finishing this way - although she finished me by HJ/Nipple suck as she got tired. She worked my cock the rest of my session time with her. One time I was getting a bit soft, she did this semi circular motion with her head and tongue to make me hard again. This went for about half an hour and I enjoyed it so much. And with 10 minutes to go Sula brought me to a sensational finish with me crying out her real name which are on her tatts by the way! Haha

The Aftermath

After a tissue wipe down, i thanked Sula for the session and I told her that I am happy at the end with her. She said likewise. When I got up I told her that I am going to have a shower and she told me NO, I am coming with you! Really? She said yes I am going to clean and wash you down. I think to myself, WOW, what a service oriented girl Sula is. Here I am in the shower with a pretty Malay girl, cleaning and washing my shaft after a fantastic session. What more could I ask for! What an awesome session indeed! Got dressed and said my goodbyes to Sula and the nice reception guy on the way out. On my way out the front door with a smile on my face. Funny thing happened, a fire truck stopped in front and saw me come out of the shop smiling, I can see they were having a bit of laugh at me. The guys know what just happened. Haha

So Gents, if you like a Malay or Indo ML that offers good Parts 1&2, B2B or FS and treat you like a king then Sula is your gal. She only stays in Oz for 2 months and come home after. So come and check her out!

Conclusion

English/Communication: 7/10
    Massage Skills: 8/10
    GFE: 8/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM. Shop and Girls A+

Disclaimer: Again, it is YMMV Fellow Punters
    (Earned Not Demanded)

Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JetSetWilly View Post
    Thanks SexyBoi, great review. What was the total cost? Cheers
    Thanks Bro JSW! Total cost is 60 mins Massage + B2B which is $115 + $50 extra for BBBJ. Good value!
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded

Shop Owner