Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Honest review of Edens Club in Crows Nest

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Avoid this place until quality control is addressed. Much better options on north shore. Detached service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ellison View Post
    Avoid this place until quality control is addressed. Much better options on north shore. Detached service
    I agree. My last punt there was terrible.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

photos

Are the photos on the website accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by visit View Post
    Are the photos on the website accurate?
    I've been to Eden Club a few times this year and can confirm the photos are fairly accurate from what I've seen. Definitely haven't caught any fakes yet in this past year.

That said, they've pulled the bait and switch a couple times on me when I booked and confirmed a girl, and then she's either not there/is with another punter once I turn up. I don't mind if that's true, but letting me know before I get there should be a common courtesy. The papasan also insists on payment before you see a girl, whether you've booked (which is fair I suppose) or are a walk-in.

If there's one thing I've noticed about Eden Club, it's that the good girls move on to other establishments very quickly. Look after your WLs and clients and you have yourself a good business model. IMO, the only thing keeping the place alive now is its competitive pricing and accessibility.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12