Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awkward situation walking out of brothel shop

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Awkward situation walking out of brothel shop

fellow punters

I got into a super awkward situation a few months ago.

After a satisfying session at my favourite shop, walked out the back door as I normally do, right when I opened the door, an aussie young girl was walking her dog passing, and a young man was also walking passed, the 2 didn't seem to know each other. They both saw me walking out from that door cuz they were both right in front of the door when I walked out. So 3 of us were walking in the same direction. Those 2 are local and they must know where I just come out from.
    The silence of walking together on that narrow road was nervous and super awkward, that short road seems like the longest road I've ever walked, how the fucking long does it take to walk out of that road, an eternity? horrible feeling. The girl was young, probably just around early 20s and she kind of freaked out and later sped up and ran, she couldn't bare the feeling of walking close to a guy who just got his dirty cock sucked and fucked. I felt embarrassed too. The other dude must have felt the same and probably laughing in his mind.

WHAT COULD I HAVE DONE???!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    U thinking too much bro

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post
    U thinking too much bro
    Totally agree! I have no doubt they've already forgotten that moment... maybe you should too....

Me walking out after a great punt.

https://youtu.be/xfE5rR75mi0

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

I think the young girl ran away because of you two guys following her in that dark narrow back alley way ?

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Me walking out after a great punt.

https://youtu.be/xfE5rR75mi0

This. 😁

This works too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think the young girl ran away because of you two guys following her in that dark narrow back alley way ?
    Nice angle of views lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    This.

This works too.

Hahahaha

I seriously don't care if anyone sees me, most of my friends know what I do, people from work too.

I feel awesome after a great punt and I have a huge grin on my face. If anyone sees me they'll know what just happened.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Before I become a punter I used to live in a suburb where there were brothels. I used to walk past them every day and had no idea what that building was for. Didn’t even think about it.

Probably the girl has no idea that there is a brothel there and the only reason the guy knows is if he is a punter himself.

Now of course I can spot a brothel at ten paces, I look out for the secret signs when I’m out. When I spot a likely place I google search and invariably I’m correct. I have a nose for spotting brothels now!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Loud and proud that's me. When you come out of Pennys 77 you have people all over. And there is a massage sign there. And next was a chick doing a survey for Vodafone . And me with wet hair and ruddy face. Ha ha I loved it. In Wellington NZ once you come out and walk down a long path which looks straight into the beer garden of a pub. I went in there and sat in the beer garden drinking My beer . As I recall it was a massive punt with an ebony star. Wish I was there now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I dont think they really care bro

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    it was bright day time though.

maybe I was thinking too much. but I know many girls think of visiting brothels is "dirty" (ask Wayne Rooney's wife).

Man you do what you want to do. Who gives a shit what other people think. Don't worry about it man, your time, your money, you do what you want to do !

Banned
    I am more like Ric Flair!!

I couldn't give a shiny shite who sees me.
    Haters gonna hate no matter what.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    I am more like Ric Flair!!

I couldn't give a shiny shite who sees me.
    Haters gonna hate no matter what.

When I walked out of Paddington 244 about a month ago, I got this dirty look from a couple walking up from the RSL. I continued walking without a care in the world. Fuck them really. I do what I want to do just like Ric Flair.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unless you walked into someone that you knew ,why worry !!! Over thinking.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You don't have anything to worry about. My biggest fear is bumping into someone I know when walking out or meeting a ML or WG at my work place.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    lol reading replies makes me wonder don't any of you care at all about the perception normal girls think of us punters walkinh out of brothels? these are meant to be private stuffs, only men would know and should know. women are not meant to see it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Probably the girl has no idea that there is a brothel there and the only reason the guy knows is if he is a punter himself.
    I’d go with this.

A while ago I went down the stairs of Pure Massage on to the street, just as an elderly couple went by. I just kept going about my business. The lady looked at me, up the stairs, she had no idea what it was and seemed surprised to see anyone there. The old fellow on the other hand, eyes straight ahead, took great care not to make eye contact. I reckon that he knew very well what was upstairs!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    lol reading replies makes me wonder don't any of you care at all about the perception normal girls think of us punters walkinh out of brothels? these are meant to be private stuffs, only men would know and should know. women are not meant to see it.
    Xboyx.... I don't care what people think... especially those I don't know!! Why would you even give a rats ass what people think? I walk out of Ginza/278 after seeing the girl of my dreams!! I don't care in the least what any Caucasian scrag thinks of me... We have personally met...as you know, I am happy to meet and talk with fellow punters!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast