Thread: Devious Sarah

Junior Member(有D料到)

Devious Sarah

Hi guys, long time reader first time poster.

After seeing all these reviews lately on Sarah at 227 I thought i would share one of my several experiences with her. This one happened to be my most memorable and recent visit to this fine establishment.

Made a booking early as she can be booked out. Luckily she was available and off I went. Was greeted by that familiar cheeky smile and killer eyes. Sarah was wearing a tight dress showing off her spectacular figure. A quick peck on the cheeks and she lead me off to the room.

Part 1:
    For a small girl Sarah can pack a punch. Really solid massage. Great mix of awesome technique and sensual touching and teasing. At one point she had her legs on both sides of my head. Her thighs rubbing against my ears and cheeks. Pussy on my head. Felt amazing. But nothing compared to what was to come.

Part 2:
    Sarah starts off by taking off her dress to reveal the most perfect set of c cup tits I’ve ever seen. She then climbs onto the table and crawls up on top of me to give me a thoroughly passionate DFK with tongue right down my throat. She then makes her way down my body kissing as she goes. Paying plenty of attention to my nipples. As she makes her way down to my manhood her face gets incredibly close. I thought she was about to give me a lick.
    She climbs off quickly to get some oil and applies some and starts her tug. Her technique is incredible. As I feel close to climaxing she stops. Asks me to sit up and she straddles me with my cock right up next to her pussy. I ask cheekily for FS. She doesn’t give me a definitely no. But a cheeky grin as to say “maybe not this time”. I could have died at that point.
    This is where this punt became the most memorable of my punting life so far. She begins to grind her pussy on my shaft. She’s so wet. She’s pushing harder and harder into me. I felt so close to penetrating her. I couldn’t believe it. I felt it could have easily slipped in at any point!
    She then starts to tug again until I climax onto her sexy stomach. What an amazing session. I’ve been thinking about her everyday since.

Can not wait to come back and see where our next session leads.

Thanks for reading folks!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How do Sarah feels if she see all of this things.

Junior Member(有D料到)

What?

Quote Originally Posted by johnle View Post
    How do Sarah feels if she see all of this things.
    What do you mean? What I wrote was all true. I don’t think I said anything inappropriate or degrading? I’m under no disillusion that what she did to me she hasn't done with many other punters so I’m not spilling any beans

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    Sounds wonderful, but from a sexual health perspective, she should have dommed you up.

Shop Owner
    Hi thanks for visiting us, actually Sarah was the first one read this review and she felt surprised and pressured, as some services she didn't provide and will not offer, maybe you liked her so much so willing to help her more, we appreciated all your kindness.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post
    Hi thanks for visiting us, actually Sarah was the first one read this review and she felt surprised and pressured, as some services she didn't provide and will not offer, maybe you liked her so much so willing to help her more, we appreciated all your kindness.
    I’m sorry if Sarah feels that way. But I have in no way lied in my review. I have no affiliation with your shop other than as a customer. I do no benefit from making up reviews for Sarah.

As I said I’m sorry if Sarah felt bad about my review. But perhaps what she did with me she doesn’t usually do. (And didn’t think I would make a review). If she doesn’t want it posted on this site I will be happy to ask for it to be deleted.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Also, another member has posted a reply on another review on Sarah about her PSE where she does. B2B that feels like they were having sex. Much similar to what I had written in my review. So I’m sure it wasn’t a one off thing she did.

Quote Originally Posted by Chancharlie View Post
    I’m sorry if Sarah feels that way. But I have in no way lied in my review. I have no affiliation with your shop other than as a customer. I do no benefit from making up reviews for Sarah.

As I said I’m sorry if Sarah felt bad about my review. But perhaps what she did with me she doesn’t usually do. (And didn’t think I would make a review). If she doesn’t want it posted on this site I will be happy to ask for it to be deleted.
    If you’re sorry, stop carrying on with this !

The shop already asked you not to, won’t you wake up to that ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到) purepleasure69's Avatar
    Great stuff bro Wilisno!!!!