Thread: Lovely Lisa not a super star but good quality trooper that I like 🤗🤗🤗

Lovely Lisa not a super star but good quality trooper that I like 🤗🤗🤗

I actually had a booking today with Cherry 🍒, got to the shop on time and Vicky let me in, gives me a hug in an apologetic way and said so sorry, Cherry’s 🍒 previous customers has extended for an hour so she is not available- Cherry 🍒 knew I was coming this afternoon but that was a really good client apparently and Cherry 🍒 knows that I won’t get mad at her so she took the extension and asked Vicky to tell me she’ll make it up next time. Well, what can I do ?

So who’s free, Rachel? No busy, Linda will be free in 10 min, well I don’t have 10 min to wait , Nicole is also busy , well, I don’t mind Vicky actually as she is always so sexy in that red dress with so much opening at the front, I think Nic also has a similar dress and when Nic wears it, she usually wears no bra inside but Vicky today has a black bra, but then again, Vicky has a much bigger pair !

I was just about to grab Vicky and go into the first room then a girl just finished with her client from another room , I instinctively turned around as I usually don’t want to see another punter, the girl walked the client to the door and comes back and say hello to me, oh, it’s Lisa!

I actually never tried Lisa before and I think she only works on Tuesday but as I usually visit the shop on Tuesday mainly to see Cherry 🍒 so I have seen Lisa around for a while, I thought to myself , time to try her !

I told Vicky I will see Lisa and went to the bathroom as Lisa gets the room ready. I walked back in , paid my fees and tips and told Lisa I only have 25 min, well, I did allow 30 min with Cherry 🍒 before but with the delay and mucking around , now only a 25 min quickie.

I lay on the table , Lisa ask if I want a strong massage I said soft and sexy is fine and she laughed and said I thought you always wanted a strong massage , I said you don’t know me that well, and yes I love a strong massage but not today as I have a train to catch.

So softish massage is what I get, Lisa still started at my neck and shoulder and for the first 2 min I can jus tell she Can massage as her soft is actually quite firm and she even ask me if I want it firmer, I said not today, may be softer ? Lisa then move to my legs and gave me some TT and said massage here ?

就是想要你摩我這裏!

That’s exactly where I want you to touch me !!

Sorry, got to go, finish tomorrow.....
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Person's Name : Lisa

Establishment : QVB Massage - combined 1A & 1B at 139 York Street opposite the QVB

Date of Visit : October 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0424 550 748

Hours of Business : Open Monday to Sunday, 10:00am to 8:00pm

Rates : massage only: $40/$55/$65 for 30/45/60 min

Size/shape : Size 6 medium build, very perky and pointy natural C cups, responsive nipples, natural landscaping and very smooth skin

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC Fujian

Services Provided : Bit of neck and shoulder massage (very good), then s oft relaxing massage/touching, nice TT, long double handed play, no spanish but made me spray

Value for money/recommend? : there will be a few of my favourites in this shop ahead of Lisa but in general, she will deliver above average services to you if you don't already have a regular girl yet.

My experience/comments :

I actually had a booking today with Cherry 🍒, got to the shop on time and Vicky let me in, gives me a hug in an apologetic way and said so sorry, Cherry’s 🍒 previous customers has extended for an hour so she is not available- Cherry 🍒 knew I was coming this afternoon so for her to allow the extension and ditch me, that must be a very special client - may be her no 1?..........lol, well, whoever you are I’m sure you are a very generous person.

and Cherry 🍒 knows that I won’t get mad at her so she took the extension and asked Vicky to tell me she’ll make it up next time. Well, what can I do ?

So who’s free, Rachel? No busy, Linda will be free in 10 min, well I don’t have 10 min to wait , Nicole is also busy , well, I don’t mind Vicky actually as she is always so sexy in that red dress with so much opening at the front, I think Nic also has a similar dress and when Nic wears it, she usually wears no bra inside but Vicky today has a black bra, but then again, Vicky has a much bigger pair !

I was just about to grab Vicky and go into the first room then a girl just finished with her client from another room , I instinctively turned around as I usually don’t want to see another punter, the girl walked the client to the door and comes back and say hello to me, oh, it’s Lisa!

I actually never tried Lisa before and I think she only works on Tuesday but as I usually visit the shop on Tuesday mainly to see Cherry 🍒 so I have seen Lisa around for a while, I thought to myself , time to try her !

I told Vicky I will see Lisa and went to the bathroom as Lisa gets the room ready. I walked back in , paid my fees and tips and told Lisa I only have 25 min, well, I did allow 30 min with Cherry 🍒 before but with the delay and mucking around , now only a 25 min quickie.

I lay on the table , Lisa ask if I want a strong massage I said soft and sexy is fine and she laughed and said I thought you always wanted a strong massage , I said you don’t know me that well, and yes I love a strong massage but not today as I have a train to catch.

So softish massage is what I get, Lisa still started at my neck and shoulder and for the first 2 min I can jus tell she Can massage as her soft is actually quite firm and she even ask me if I want it firmer, I said not today, may be softer ? Lisa then move to my legs and gave me some TT and said massage here ?

就是想要你摩我這裏!

That’s exactly where I want you to touch me !!

So I was enjoy her soft teasing on balls and dick, and getting rock hard so I have to move my butt a bit side way so that I can lay more comfortably, and allowing my sensual parts more exposed. Lisa noticed the arousal so she asked if I wish to turn over, I said not yet, more touching please and ask her to go around to other side where my lower body is partially facing so that she can have more access to the undercarriage. Now Lisa really has oiled me up and she joked: you want me to make you cum like this ? of course not ! so why don't you turn over, I said this way, I am still not exposed and have that feeling of stealing or cheating, once turn over, it's only my cock in your hands, no more hidden fun ? oh I see, you man like this way, like cheating ! YEAP !!

你們就是喜歡這種偷偷摸摸的感覺?

Lisa does habe really nice hands and she finds a way to almost giving me a HJ this way and if I was not press for time, I would like to let her do this for a lot longer as I was enjoying the sensational before the “turn over” but time is not a luxury I usually have so I got up, have a drink of water while Lisa removes all her clothing:

Oh, I forgot to give some description of Lisa (probably because I have seen her around a lot eventhough today is only our first session), Lisa probably just turn 30, I'll call her young mature and a size 6, medium build, perky and pointy breast, C'ish cup and their shape are quite similar to Cherry's but 🍒 is much fuller and bigger. natural landscape below which I like, so at one stage we were playing and admiring each other's hairs...........lol

你喜歡有毛毛的女生?自然生態不是很好嗎?

- I will say Lisa is also quite good looking, not as glamorous as Cherry or Nina but she can hold her own. no tatts and very smooth skin, very nice hand feel when my hands were moving freely all over her later.

So even though Lisa is not as busty as some of the other girls at QVB, I am quite happy with her body at this moment so I turned her around facing the mirror and give her my usually hand Cupping play, her nipple is big and grew very hard, very cute to play with my fingers and of course I was very gentle. My hand reach down to do a bit of turf surfing and reaching the area I probably shouldn't be reaching but Lisa shows no objection so I softly and gently caressing her a bit and I think she may even be enjoying that as well.............of course I can tell, in fact two of my senses just confirm that to me .

Time for the final play and I lay back down on the table, Lisa climbs on and sat between my legs, she is now showing me her skills which is pretty good, two hands, touching all the rights spots and she is alternating between soft and firm, fast and not so fast pace. I was getting real close so I thought I better get her into position for my spanish. Ask for more oil and move Lisa closer to me...........

Oh, you want me to use my breasts ? sorry I can't, there is no shower here...........

真的不好意思,我在這裏不能做胸推,沒有洗澡太不舒服啦,我幫你慢慢用手打出來吧!

OK, so there goes the Spanish play, of course it's ok, I always respect the lady's wishes, so I asked Lisa to stand next to me, my hands are all over her and holding what I want to hold on and grab what’s there to be grabbed and she increases the tempo and I join in moving my hips vigorously to bang her hands hard and cum hard !!

Lots in fact !

I quickly get hold of Lisa's hands and make sure the sensations stay for as long as it last.

You cum so much ! you are still moving ! you are still so hard ! you are very strong ! Lisa's compliments are just keep coming.................haha

嘩!你射好多!你還在動!你還是好硬!你好壯哦!好厲害👍!

Clean up time and she quickly put something on and went outside to get me two very hot towel for my back.

Very nice all round services from Lisa,

She is not a super star but definitely above average and I like her !!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Rimdog08 View Post
    What is the address of this place??

Mate,

Did you even read my review ??

All the information are provided man !

Establishment : QVB Massage - combined 1A & 1B at 139 York Street opposite the QVB

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    good review, a fujian girl sounds interesting, add to my todo list.
    Hi otokosg,

Sweet Fujian girl Lisa is on today, want to book ?

I’ll definitely will see Lisa again if she opens up to allow Spanish !

Banned
    Tuesday roster:

1. Cherry : 20’s yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really naturally attractive Asian babe

2. Lisa : 24 Chinese .D cups size 6 ,popular beautiful charming lady, patient friendly,3 years massage experience

3. Annie: popular girl, just come back from holiday, curvy bodu, full booty, willing to please, very experienced

4. VICKY : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups . Very attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

5. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min all inclusive , want to play ?��

Cherry

Vicky

More girls photos coming !

Opening Hours:

Daily from 10.00am to 8.00pm

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00

Banned
    Lisa new photo

Brand new photo of Lisa from QVB!!

Those are really top quality tits !! All natural, full, firm and perky and beautifully shaped !

Best of the C Class !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hate to say this... But maybe Lisa could have chosen a better choice of attire to present those puppies ?

Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    Hate to say this... But maybe Lisa could have chosen a better choice of attire to present those puppies ?
    Don’t think she has plans of taking that photo , maybe just a spur of the moment when asked by Nicole ? I don’t mind that housewife bra look, very girl next door rather than a professional massage lady ?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Don’t think she has plans of taking that photo , maybe just a spur of the moment when asked by Nicole ? I don’t mind that housewife bra look, very girl next door rather than a professional massage lady ?

Cheers
    I second that. Nothing better than a girl next door look. It's like one of those pics which a girl shares with her boyfriend. lol
    Almost there but not there yet!!!

Banned
    Friday roster :

1. Cherry : 20’s yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really naturally attractive Asian babe

2. Lisa : 24 Chinese .D cups size 6 ,popular beautiful charming lady, patient friendly,3 years massage experience

3. Vicky : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

Cherry

Vicky

More girls photos coming !

Opening Hours:

Daily from 10.00am to 8.00pm

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00