Thread: Taffany at 7 Cowper Street

Senior Member(無間使者)

Taffany at 7 Cowper Street

Taffany at 7 Cowper Street
    Nationality: Chinese
    Date of visit: 7/7/2017
    Services: bj, ball licking, kissing, daty, fs.

Checked with 7 Cowper and it is sad that Mary is not longer there. But Taffany is available and waiting for me!!

(Look)
    She has very long fine coloured hair up to her waist. A welcoming smile, kissable lips, 35C assets on a Tiffany blue lingerie, looks very hot with light make up.

(Experience)
    A little chat to break the ice, a sweet kisser, cat bath all the way and she went slow with her boobs and nipples sliding them around my body. Hands onto those and nipples are responsive. My little me was knocked up and down a few time too and later enjoy her warm mouth with lots of salvia. She looked into your eyes and checks if I enjoyed it, continue her tongue actions on the balls, shaft and on to the top.

Turn her for 69 and her pussy was wet, hands also down to continue playing with her boobs. Later for the main, she want to be on top to show her skills.

I want to leave it later so I went on top for more control. Once in action, boy, she is one of those that talent with great control of her muscle. She gave and kept a very firm grip and tight grasp mine every time I stroke deep inside her pussy. There was no time to rest as even I stop for a sec but she kept going on the grip and continue the kisses. At last with more full on drilling, I was out. But then remember that I haven't try her on top. That's my bad. Shall return next time for that.

(Highlight)
    A very sexy girl and drive me crazy with her long long hair, big boobs and amazing grip control below.

(Summary)
    Looks 8/10
    Services 8/10

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review today we have beautiful beautiful girls today
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews