Thread: COCO - Cannot get her out of my mind!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

COCO - Cannot get her out of my mind!

After last weeks marathon. The only girl out of the four that I couldn’t get out of my head was COCO. In fact I thought about her so much that I had to quickly re-visit and now I feel obliged to write her an individual review.

SCOPING
    I was pretty drunk the last time I saw her but I think my assessment of her was accurate. About 160cm and I reckon a size 5. Slim shoulders and arms and skinny waist, make her natural C-D cups just stand out on her small frame. They have a lovely hang to them and are so soft. Her arse is small and her legs are slim. I might prefer slightly skinnier legs, but I’m really picking at tiny details here. She is an ideal body type for me. Skinny but the way her body curves just makes her butt and tits stand out. Bloody perfect.

Slightly tanned skin and tattoos make her seem PSE and even her face has a cheeky kinda confident look that makes you expect a PSE experience. I actually really like her face. Suspect some plastic cos the nose is just too perfect but her eyes are beautiful and almond shaped. Her lips are full and soft and she has an elvish kinda shape to her face overall.

She is actually not shaved down below for those after DATY (fuck I didn’t even notice last time), but it’s not a crazy bush.

TASTING
    When she greeted me it seemed like she didn’t remember me and I was quite disappointed cos the last time I saw her was such a GFE experience. I mean she made me feel sooo special. Was worried it was just a brilliant act. But as we talked I realised she did remember me cos she asked if I was drunk this time! Never again...not with this one.

We got straight into DFK and I could taste no Ciggies at all this time. Our faces were stuck together for ages that I didn’t realise she had removed her dress and my pants were at my ankles. Her kissing skills give her age away. She is a young one full of enthusiasm and passion. Felt like she genuinely missed me.

PRE-GAME
    We skipped the shower all together. My mandarin must be better when I’m drunk cos was struggling to understand her but I got the gist that she thought I tasted good without the shower. BBBJ was at all kinda of angles. Slow and sensual then deep, about a finger width off from my base (same as last time). I pushed for DT but met the back of her throat with some gagging. ‘Too long’ she kept saying in Mando. Along with plenty of ‘handsome’ and ‘good body.’ I’ll just believe her! Haha!

MAIN EVENT
    Last time as I slid into her I felt some ridges deep inside. This time smooth and silky. Dun get it... she did apply a lot of lube though. But she still feels like a tight fit. She gyrated slowly on me until I pulled her body into mine and drove myself in nice and deep listening to her panting heavily and moaning like crazy.

We switched to missionary and I loved this position. Her boobs are large and soft and it felt fantastic to lie down on her and feel them against my chest. I pounded her for a bit and she asked to change to doggy.

Unfortunately after maybe 4 silent pumps in doggy she suddenly laid down and I was obliged to fuck her from behind squishing her into the bed. She squeezed her legs together and her perky butt kept me from going too deep. But she seemed to enjoy it and I think she came in this position. She shuddered for ages reached behind to slow me and was suddenly quite out of breath.

Back to missionary and again those soft cushions on my chest. I pulled her right leg up to my elbows and started to slam her like a freight train. I could see her chin lifting up with each pound, so I grabbed her arse and pummelled away while she grunted and moaned until I blew my load. Awesome.

AFTERWARDS
    We cuddled while I lay in this half dozing state. No chit chat but I could feel her playing with my nose and my cheek while she quietly spooned me. I still don’t know if it is an act but she really seems to genuinely like me. I asked if she had a boyfriend and she said with a smile that she didn’t but had just found him! So cute. On many levels I wish it could be.

I’ve completely blown my monthly (actually 2 monthly) punting budget from last week in particular but it was worth it to find this gem.

I know I’ll be drawn back to her again. But will have to taper off Punting slowly... as we approach the new year. Too expensive.

Either way COCO is up there for me. Top10 for sure. Sigh...missing her already.

Happy Punting.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    you make me want to see coco again, wish I can speak chinese and our session would be alot more fun "diu diu diu ..... DIUUUUU"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    you make me want to see coco again, wish I can speak chinese and our session would be alot more fun "diu diu diu ..... DIUUUUU"
    My Mando was pretty bad last year man. But this year I think I have seen a lot of Chinese girls. Can’t believe how much better it has gotten! I’m more confident with the language too. Wonder if I’m actually saving money on Mando lessons. That would make Punting more justifiable. Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    My Mando was pretty bad last year man. But this year I think I have seen a lot of Chinese girls. Can’t believe how much better it has gotten! I’m more confident with the language too. Wonder if I’m actually saving money on Mando lessons. That would make Punting more justifiable. Haha!
    Lol~~~ I could say the same thing for my case with K-girls~~ Lately my Korean speaking skills has become so shit, it's become KorLish, lol~

Btw, a great read for the morning start!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Lol~~~ I could say the same thing for my case with K-girls~~ Lately my Korean speaking skills has become so shit, it's become KorLish, lol~

Btw, a great read for the morning start!
    Thanks mate. Yep punting could just be a way to pick up the language from enthusiastic, giving individuals. Cultural exchange! Hehe..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just saw this little beauty again...

This time she was wearing a black bikini and black heels. This sexy thing was behind the counter as I came in and memories of her super hot body just came flooding back to me.

I rarely see girls multiple times but this would be my 3rd time with Coco and doubt it will be my last.

Still super sexy and slim with those awesome natural boobs. They feel so good, up against my chest, against my balls during BBBJ or just cupped in my hands when I’m pounding her doggy.

BBBJ with this girl by the way is pretty deep. Was having a slow start with the ‘little dipper’ but she got me rock hard mostly inside her mouth. Knew I was at full mast when she started gagging a bit.

Fucking with this girl is awesome as well for my ego. She has always been on the edge with my size. So she struggles in doggy but can hold out long enuf for me to finish. Today she was sooo wet.

Dunno if many other punters get lots of praise from this girl, but she always calls me handsome, says she likes my body and tells me I’m ‘Huge!’ With her GFE personality, seeing Coco always makes me feel like ‘the man.’

Happy Punting dudes....

Dang, bro~~ your reduction in punting aim has gone down the drain~~ regardless, that was a good short read. Funny, I haven't noticed this one~

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Dang, bro~~ your reduction in punting aim has gone down the drain~~ regardless, that was a good short read. Funny, I haven't noticed this one~
    Once a fortnight at the moment mate. So I’m at 2 punts for this first month... on target! Kinda...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone seen Coco recently. Does she like DATY

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterthe View Post
    Anyone seen Coco recently. Does she like DATY
    I'm on it will report back lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    I'm on it will report back lol
    Good man. Booked into see her tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterthe View Post
    Good man. Booked into see her tomorrow
    She wasn't super into it and kept crushing my head with her thighs or withdrawing when it was a bit much.
    Though that could be a reflection on my poor skills

She is super cute though, very slim.
    I like her look, almost feline, her tattoos are great

Decent punt no complaints though she did struggle a little with my girth
    I didn't get DT like BigDipper :/

My own fault as I don't usually go for super slim girls.

I would also say her English skills are limited

It was my first punt in a year as well, I found the LED showerhead hilarious, and I do like the improvements to Ginza.

Would be interested to know if that vending machine is free or everything costs $8888 lol

I'm planning on seeing a Japanese girl next, I did try and see 2 tonight but both cancelled their shifts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    She wasn't super into it and kept crushing my head with her thighs or withdrawing when it was a bit much.
    Though that could be a reflection on my poor skills

She is super cute though, very slim.
    I like her look, almost feline, her tattoos are great

Decent punt no complaints though she did struggle a little with my girth
    I didn't get DT like BigDipper :/

My own fault as I don't usually go for super slim girls.

I would also say her English skills are limited

It was my first punt in a year as well, I found the LED showerhead hilarious, and I do like the improvements to Ginza.

Would be interested to know if that vending machine is free or everything costs $8888 lol

I'm planning on seeing a Japanese girl next, I did try and see 2 tonight but both cancelled their shifts
    Will let you know after I give her a good licking today

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I noticed that Coco hasnt been on the roster for awhile.
    Does anyone know if she has gone back to China, is still around or just on hoildays?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    I noticed that Coco hasnt been on the roster for awhile.
    Does anyone know if she has gone back to China, is still around or just on hoildays?
    Looks like she is back mate. Anyone tried her recently? Wonder if she still has the tight package that I can’t keep away from...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Coco has very nice body and pretty face (but with plastic surgery). I hope her english has got better.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Man she’s got way too much plastic surgery on her face but each to their own