Thread: Ginza fake pics

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ginza fake pics

I saw Sakura from Ginza tonight and she looks nothing like the pics on Ginza's website. Nothing at all! She is a nice girl, but shouldn't be premium. Expected better than this Ginza.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Hmm the girls I have seen were spot on or in the ball park - they could have gained a little or lost a bit of weight

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    These days with the apps Photoshops photos so much. I found photos are useless anyway.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    These days with the apps Photoshops photos so much. I found photos are useless anyway.
    Can also go the other way.

IMHO, the pix 278 have for Roxy and Bobo do not do either girl justice.

None of the girls I've seen have had blurred faces in person.

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    None of the girls I've seen have had blurred faces in person.
    Haha
    That's on some Black Mirror level type shit.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    I saw Sakura from Ginza tonight and she looks nothing like the pics on Ginza's website. Nothing at all! She is a nice girl, but shouldn't be premium. Expected better than this Ginza.
    How’s the service though? Photos are usually always a little touches but I put more emphasis on the service and enthusiasm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Service is ok, I would give 8/10 for service but looks is just 5/10.

I know some other Ginza pics are real but I am just calling them out for Sakura pics.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How does bobo look.
    Roxy I find similar to the photo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well actually this is kinda lame. I understand that some don’t want to have her pictures floating around but if you freaking post a picture they should be the person that you will meet.

DoS and other use almost 90% internet photos.

Banned
    I saw Sakura from Ginza tonight and she looks nothing like the pics on Ginza's website. Nothing at all! She is a nice girl, but shouldn't be premium. Expected better than this Ginza..

Attached Images Attached Images

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry Faruk!
    But the photo of Sakura is all blurred out. There is hardly anything there for anyone to figure out she looks or doesn't look like the picture.
    In fact, if I had booked Sakura and they showed me Liz, I wouldn't be able to figure out.
    And that's true for almost all Japanese girls at Ginza as they don't display their face (Not applicable to Chinese girls).
    And the body, oh well, that can change in a week if someone's not been eating right.
    Mostly the photo will be a poor judge in this case.

I have protested and postulated the existance of fake photos of WL's for Eons and then some, with most things forced upon us in life, we humans must accept our fate and the consequences thus forced upon us.

Yeah Right

Go FucK Yourselves, and/or get a job in the Media and its associates………

Lets all be driven by the Status Quo of the day and the momentum of bullshit, just like the fantasies of disillusioned, heartbroken and dissatisfied WL's………..
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Sorry Faruk!
    But the photo of Sakura is all blurred out. There is hardly anything there for anyone to figure out she looks or doesn't look like the picture.
    In fact, if I had booked Sakura and they showed me Liz, I wouldn't be able to figure out.
    And that's true for almost all Japanese girls at Ginza as they don't display their face (Not applicable to Chinese girls).
    And the body, oh well, that can change in a week if someone's not been eating right.
    Mostly the photo will be a poor judge in this case.
    No bro, even though face is blurred you can clearly see they are two different people. If you see Sakura in person, I will bet 100% you will say the pictures are fake.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    How does bobo look.
    Roxy I find similar to the photo
    To me, Bobo is a goddess. Medium height without her heels, and a BEAUTIFULLY proportioned frame. Great rack, toned arse — she’s the full package. And I am a very tough judge.

Killer smile too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    pics on the site aren't 100% accurate but they're usually all fuckable so whocares hahahaha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddedolphin View Post
    pics on the site aren't 100% accurate but they're usually all fuckable so whocares hahahaha
    Haha. Totally agree