Thread: Didi - Lovely, sexy and a whole bunch of fun!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Didi - Lovely, sexy and a whole bunch of fun!

Was down in Sydney and went to my equal fave (with Ginza) fun spot.

I'd seen Didi once before when she'd just started and had a good time so thought I'd repeat the experience. So booked an hour at 1030 am the next day and turned up on time and went to the room.

Didi has a very pretty face, great body and a lovely personality, her motto seems to be "if you're happy, I'm happy"! She undressed me and then we had the double shower and she rubbed her soapy boobs up and down me and then a little taste of BBBJ in the shower and then out and dried off. Didi does a very nice medium kiss and I remembered she has very sensitive nipples so I then gave them some attention, which she liked, simultaneously gently fingering her lovely pussy. It was so wet I had to go down for some DATY and after about 10 mins she lifted clear off the bed and came like a train!

Then Didi returned the favour and knelt in front of me for some BLS and very good BBBJ, she tried hard but the last inch wouldn't go down her pretty throat, maybe next time. A little massage and rimming on me and I couldn't resist that pretty pussy any more so dom on, on her back, legs over the shoulder and in it slips. Slow at first but then some nice deep stokes and she took a pretty good pounding.

Time for some doggy, face down ass up, and went to town for about 10 minutes or so enjoying that lovely pussy and she does look spectacular in that position!

Finished with Didi on her knees in front of me playing with her boobs and begging me to cum on them, a nice touch, and she got her wish! Sprayed 3-4 loads on her lovely boobs and then she rubbed those cum covered puppies on my cock.

Time for a shower and off to work again but with a huge smile on my face. She's just delightful and the service from start to finish was great fun.

Would I see Didi again, sure as hell would!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Didi is now becoming one of the best girl in 278...

Love the part she begged you to cum on her massive boobs. Well done

Just a quick question. How good is her English?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice AR, thanks for sharing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by timkl View Post
    Just a quick question. How good is her English?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Ummmm only fair, 69 ING was a delight, and was maybe the first time I enjoyed real boobs..... Lol most had bags