Thread: Police raid Maroochydore

Senior Member(無間使者)

Police raid Maroochydore

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not the first time that guy been in trouble with the law over the same thing .. it be Kokomo massage in a industrial estate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So the police statement states "Prostitution in Queensland is lawful by a sole operator working alone from a premises or at a licensed brothel."
    So private ladies advertising on locanto is fine and shouldn't be an illegal issue if you take up their service?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Most the ladies on locanto run by pimps which is illegal .. the few who are sole operators no problem .. you just got click on a locanto add user ID and most adds come up with about 10 different adds all over brisbane ..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agree with Brissypunter. You also notice the similarity in style and wording of the ads. Age is usually understated.
    Pictures often fake.
    ... and using the same address. One lady moves on, the next one moves in.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Most the ladies on locanto run by pimps which is illegal .. the few who are sole operators no problem .. you just got click on a locanto add user ID and most adds come up with about 10 different adds all over brisbane ..
    Thanks buddy good to know. I have always been hesitant with locanto ads thinking whether it is a sting operation and hence stayed away

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I see they are still advertising on Locanto, are they still operating and if so would you be game to go there for a massage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is it worth the risk?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    People always take the risk look at Stanley st been done few times and still goes on

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah, true, there are risks with everything we do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If I go Private I use E&B verifieds but even then a risk. You could walk in to what you genuinely think is a 100% legit place and it get raided while you are there.