Thread: 42 Gladesville AD. How 70% of Punters are described.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

42 Gladesville AD. How 70% of Punters are described.

I found this ad posted by 42 Gladesville quite humorous.

Haha, that 70% would be easy money for those 18-25 SLIM Girls !

The problem is: how would they survive the other 30% ? Where they are all big strong non Chinese guys , huge cocks and fuck long and hard !! Bloody hard money !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Look, I been to 42g at night all the time
    Really like u said ahlungor 30% are non Asian.
    Really not easy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I respect the ad sounds enticing

Unfortunately I am poor hahahah

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, that 70% would be easy money for those 18-25 SLIM Girls !

The problem is: how would they survive the other 30% ? Where they are all big strong non Chinese guys , huge cocks and fuck long and hard !! Bloody hard money !!
    *Raises hand sheepishly....
    Too true bro.
    They'll be in for a bloody big surprise to see the white guys that roll in. As a one shot in one hour guy, with bdp, it would be a shock to the system for sure.
    Theres no such thing as easy money...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I encourage every Asian guy with a small dick to think about this ad before you cum and change the stereotype under the roof of 42G.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    hahaha thats hilarious

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Asian guys should use delay drug or spray and prove them wrong

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    I think this add is only targeting the local non Asian WL . Well it is true if you an Asian guy then the non Asian WL will find it small as compare to the non Asian guys . And it true most Chinese student are rich. The WL can choose the clients . I just went to 42 . And I was surprise the girl I saw there said she see only see Asian . And most guy come very quickly like a couple of minutes . Some even come during the BJ .
    I guess good luck to this girls if they can get the 70% of customers that dont put up a fight.
    But id think if i was paying for sex Id try my best to fuck as hard and as long as possible.
    Im sure this is the case no matter the race.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I like big size ladies so it's easy choice for me to pass 42g.

And restrict recruitment by age to such tight range is stupid. I have seen ladies at 30's with much better shape than some of the early 20s seen at 42g. Anyway, the shop is busy so I don't speak for the market.

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    I like big size ladies so it's easy choice for me to pass 42g.

And restrict recruitment by age to such tight range is stupid. I have seen ladies at 30's with much better shape than some of the early 20s seen at 42g. Anyway, the shop is busy so I don't speak for the market.
    To you, it might be stupid, but to the shop, they know what’s good for them.

In this industry, only the minority of customers would prefer older girls, and of course the shop owners know what they need to get more business !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    To you, it might be stupid, but to the shop, they know what’s good for them.

In this industry, only the minority of customers would prefer older girls, and of course the shop owners know what they need to get more business !
    I don't prefer older girls. As long as she looks good and young, I don't care if her real age is over 25. A women knows how to maintain makes huge difference. BTW I am an Asian so not like western man can't tell Asian girl's age.

I have seen young girls in high end shops do not know how to maintain their body. Alcohol, never eat properly, lack of sleep and exercise. Rely on ridiculous medications to reduce weight etc.

The last girl I have seen at 42g was Seven and she was no way slim. Her waist at least 5 inches bigger than mine. There is Lola? recently still on the roster (same picture as Koi previously, can't confirm if same girl). And Koi was chubbier than most of the girls I have seen.

Anyway I should stop commenting on 42g as I haven't been there for long.