Thread: Korean Hottie Ellie - Fashionable short style hair, mad body and sizzling service = 100% boy toy

Banned

Korean Hottie Ellie - Fashionable short style hair, mad body and sizzling service = 100% boy toy

Booked the new Korean Ellie real quick last night as assured she was my type.

Was not disappointed as she opened the door to greet me today.

Ellie looked real hot with her white short tight dress.

She got some sexy thigh, legs and bust.

So I could not be any more happy to part with my money so I can have some real good time with this hot babe.

Ellie is about 168cm tall, toned size 7, D cup bust, long legs and fancy short style hair style. She is type of hot girl you find in night club.

Inside the room, I reached inside Ellie's dress to rub her thigh and grope her bust.

And soon the shower followed where I am all over her like a tiger still attached to her bust and thigh.

But like a tiger needs to be tamed as she washes me quite thoroughly.

Back on the bed, I rub her massive boobs some more and suck her nipples.

Then finger her tight little sister. Man, she is tight.

I can not wait to fuck her later.

Ellie then starts to give a smooth Korean cat bath, licking my neck, nipples, balls and BBBJ.

It feels great, she is good at this stuff thats for sure. Foreplay was sizzling hot.

The ceiling mirror really enhanced her rocking toned size 7 body.

Finally, it was time to bang her. Of course with that slim waist and curvy bum I go doggy style first.

She looks amazing in this position where her boobs bounce and killer waist to arse is a sight to behold.

In missionary, she feels even tighter and was literally non stopping moaning from Ellie "arrhhhh arrrrhhhhh"

Thats when I realised she had cum with white cream puffs all over as I slid my cock out

But I was not finish, as I switched back to doggie style where I banged her tight little sister til I climax.

Ellie is real hot with sizzling service.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVdAXzu6LgE

Banned
    Turn up the heat. She is sizzling

Oh wow might have to take my first trip to 5 star.

Is she az only?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Oh wow might have to take my first trip to 5 star.

Is she az only?
    All it takes is a short hair quite and you get Harry's attention
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lenka’s report is pretty accurate..
    However I thought her service was just what you’d normally expect from 5 star. Nothing above and beyond about the service really. Different people have diff experiences i guess. In my opinion WLs like Minami’s service was much better for me...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yooo View Post
    Wow. She definitely looks like my type. 10/10 looks?
    Yes, she is definitely your type. She has hot body similar to Kiara, like a Western girl's body.

I reckon she is 9, 10, 9.5.

Others say she is 10, 10, 10: https://www.catchgod.com/thread-42960-1-1.html

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    is Ellie a natural D ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That a genuine photo of a “looks like this” photo?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Looks like you haven’t seen her in person ....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by arus View Post
    is Ellie a natural D ??
    Enhanced unfortunately.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thank you for replying thats very kind of you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does ellie do cim?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ellie

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post

Sexy ELLIE

Daily 2pm.....

Booking 0417 110 110
    Does Ellie have any tattoos?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ellie

Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    Booked the new Korean Ellie real quick last night as assured she was my type.

Was not disappointed as she opened the door to greet me today.

Ellie looked real hot with her white short tight dress.

She got some sexy thigh, legs and bust.

So I could not be any more happy to part with my money so I can have some real good time with this hot babe.

Ellie is about 168cm tall, toned size 7, D cup bust, long legs and fancy short style hair style. She is type of hot girl you find in night club.

Inside the room, I reached inside Ellie's dress to rub her thigh and grope her bust.

And soon the shower followed where I am all over her like a tiger still attached to her bust and thigh.

But like a tiger needs to be tamed as she washes me quite thoroughly.

Back on the bed, I rub her massive boobs some more and suck her nipples.

Then finger her tight little sister. Man, she is tight.

I can not wait to fuck her later.

Ellie then starts to give a smooth Korean cat bath, licking my neck, nipples, balls and BBBJ.

It feels great, she is good at this stuff thats for sure. Foreplay was sizzling hot.

The ceiling mirror really enhanced her rocking toned size 7 body.

Finally, it was time to bang her. Of course with that slim waist and curvy bum I go doggy style first.

She looks amazing in this position where her boobs bounce and killer waist to arse is a sight to behold.

In missionary, she feels even tighter and was literally non stopping moaning from Ellie "arrhhhh arrrrhhhhh"

Thats when I realised she had cum with white cream puffs all over as I slid my cock out

But I was not finish, as I switched back to doggie style where I banged her tight little sister til I climax.

Ellie is real hot with sizzling service.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVdAXzu6LgE
    Does Ellie have any tattoos

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ellie

Sorry guys if I posted this in the wrong area - just wondering if Ellie has any tattoos?

I wont start my own thread since this one is on Ellie. Just saw her 5mins ago. man... I couldnt help myself because I already exceeded my weekly punt budget! oh well... shes going on holiday and dont know when she'll be back. ans the ar about her is hot as fk! So rocked up 2pm. I was her 1st customer. I wouldnt go into detail but this girl is hot! Nice and friendly. I did 45 mins. Banged for 20mins and simple massage the rest of the way. Talked general conversation. I think I was talking more than her. Filling every silence with my curious questions of where she is from to Blackpink. Must got the talkative bug from Jasmine at 278!

Overall.. it was ok. She didnt blow my mind like Taylor at Ginza. And nothing to discredit her service. I just think I over punted tbo. haha.

Her bbbj and D tits were nice. Dfk was just good. Very nice lips. I didnt do daty or cim. Nor was there catbath or rimming. I didnt ask and left it to her own initiative. Even during the remaing 20mins. I was like should I fk her again? But im a one shot guy. so fk it. just chill. its friday. enjoy the massage. not going to wrang every dollar of this punt..

will i return? mmm.. yes. but my heart is set at visiting other areanas to catch more babekemons for young ketchum here.

thanks 4 reading

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    A punt a day. Keeps the doctors away