Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Falling/dating ML or WL

Senior Member(無間使者)

Falling/dating ML or WL

Just as it says, I read some threads of punters falling for ML or WL. Most of us know not to but some still do anyway. I know and understand you can't control emotions.

So what I like to know for the guys that do, how do you develop these feelings knowing other punters like to pound the shit out of your "gf"?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dont fall, just dont.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hello Chaps!

There isn't a punter alive that hasn't awoken one night and wondered 'is she really into me?' and 'I bet she's busy having the time of her life with a guy who drives a better car than me'.

There isn't a WL alive that hasn't stared at a mirror during the wee small hours applying gaudy makeup, silently wishing 'that last guest' would get hit by a car on the way home and wondered about her favourite regular 'He hasn't been to see me in two weeks! Doesn't he know that I have a good heart and that I'm stopping as soon as I pay off my fourth Sydney apartment because I really hate this job.'

Just sayin'

BB
    Cheesy Garlic Bread!

Life is like a box of chocolates someone once said a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

I’ve been to paradise but I’ve never been to me. Lamest line from a song ever but it has stuck with me.

Banned
    I am dating one. Been few months, texting everyday, gone for dates etc still have some doubts but im just enjoying the moments though. She promised she'd quit and have a relationship with me next year. But i take it lightly. See what happens next, if we are meant to be then we will be..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hard to know whether a ML/WL is really serious or truthful to you. Only time and having strong perceptions would tell. I have been with some thats just using me for their own convenience. But been with one for a year, managed to get her quit her job and just living normally now.

But be warned, those that really liked you, may have a strong sense of jealousy and paranoid since they know you have punted before.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Interestingly for someone who loves his wife and presumably not punting anymore, OP sure spends alot of time on a punting forum.

Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Interestingly for someone who loves his wife and presumably not punting anymore, OP sure spends alot of time on a punting forum.
    And curious about falling for and dating a WL ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoe View Post
    But be warned, those that really liked you, may have a strong sense of jealousy and paranoid since they know you have punted before.
    This is why I think a relationship between ML/WL and punter is doomed to fail from the start. The ML/WL knows you are a punter and will always be suspicious that you are seeing other girls. Many punters on the other hand can’t handle knowing that their gf is fucking other guys day in and day out.

Even if you feel a connection with some girls it’s best not to get involved. Punt, have fun and then go home.

Kate Iselin is a sex worker that is a blogger and writes for one of the Sydney papers pretty regularly. She actually said that if she got into a relationship it would have to be with a punter essentially because they would be more understanding of her work!

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...35351729a0ca4f

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JAV_Fan69 View Post
    Do not under any circumstances read her after reports.

A beloved forum member has had to talk me down several times after reading that shit.

So don't read her after reports.

Ever.
    Sound advice. I have and it made me feel terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Kate Iselin is a sex worker that is a blogger and writes for one of the Sydney papers pretty regularly. She actually said that if she got into a relationship it would have to be with a punter essentially because they would be more understanding of her work!

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...35351729a0ca4f
    Yeah, I read her column as well. Very interesting for punters.

She even goes on dates and tells the guys she's a sex worker.

She finds dating really hard in Sydney and so do I.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    I'm curious, why do you find dating really hard in Sydney ?

Are you referring to dating a WL or ML in Sydney is hard ?

Or dating a normal lady in Sydney is hard ?

Sydney Ladies are demanding ?

Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    I'm curious, why do you find dating really hard in Sydney ?

Are you referring to dating a WL or ML in Sydney is hard ?

Or dating a normal lady in Sydney is hard ?

Sydney Ladies are demanding ?
    I think there's just too much choice and no patience on both parties with all these apps.

If you don't like an aspect of someone you either ghost someone or the same happens to you.

I've had more luck at speed dating but most of the girls are not attractive.

Plus I can't handle girls who are too controlling. Wanting to always be with you, you have to go to family parties. This was quite funny when dating Chinese girls and everyone's speaking Chinese except you, you just smile at everyone. The worst are girls that want to know your finances and tell you how to spend money.

I find dating WLs easy going and relaxed.

I don't know, maybe punting has warped my sense of reality. I think you'll have the same issues with a WL if you move in with them.

So my perfect scenario, to be in a serious relationship but live in separate houses.

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Yeah, I read her column as well. Very interesting for punters.

She even goes on dates and tells the guys she's a sex worker.

Yeah. I like how she thinks that the right type of punter will be able to relate to her and even give her some type of empathy and compassion.

Ooohhh.....T minus 5 minutes.........go forth Sir Riff888 and root! Enjoy! 🤣🤣🤣

It's easy for this type of thing to happen. You need to remind yourself that she's a WL and that sooner rather than later, some random punter will be rooting her and all the rest.

You need to disconnect from the emotions, but still have that connection when you see her. The way I overcome falling for a WL is to treat her like a good friend. That's it. Nothing more and nothing less.

Enjoy the time with her and if you happen to catch up outside of the shop, just enjoy the moment. Don't get clingy etc because I'm certain most WL's have their regulars they catch up with as well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JAV_Fan69 View Post
    Do not under any circumstances read her after reports.

A beloved forum member has had to talk me down several times after reading that shit.

So don't read her after reports.

Ever.
    Ain’t her fault other guys can get it up brah!

On the other hand, falling for a WL/ML is not all bad either, it shows the punter is not totally desensitised of feelings and touch towards the opposite sex, he’ still capable of developing loving feelings, unlike some seasoned punters who can’t even remember the girls’ look as soon as they left !

But it’s best if one can remain in control of his own feelings, not chasing something for the sake of chasing, knows when to pause and access the situation !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

[QUOTE=Budgyboy;1554359]Dont fall, just dont.[/QUOTE

They are all looking for love/money

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Yeah. I like how she thinks that the right type of punter will be able to relate to her and even give her some type of empathy and compassion.

Ooohhh.....T minus 5 minutes.........go forth Sir Riff888 and root! Enjoy!
    Hahahaha, hope you enjoy your session.

My session today was full of kisses, cuddles and lying in each other's arms. I think we both really needed it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I have a "platonic" relationship with my ML. We meet about once a month, have lunch and a friendly chat, discuss our love/sex lives, then go back to her place for a massage session, which I pay for.
    Occasionally, I have been her partner at events.

No commitment, no expectations. It is just a lot less "sterile" than doing it in the shop.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast