Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Falling/dating ML or WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I think you got it wrong dude. You probably went 1 hour 30 mins, you just forgot to look at your watch when you put it in.
    you are allowed to disbelieve, son.

you are all allowed.

by a man who brags not even once in his life.

Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    Just as it says, I read some threads of punters falling for ML or WL. Most of us know not to but some still do anyway. I know and understand you can't control emotions.

So what I like to know for the guys that do, how do you develop these feelings knowing other punters like to pound the shit out of your "gf"?
    Lets turn this around. You must be special cause she choose u even though she had sex with a billion cocks.

N LMAO u are like the biggest hypocrite. What a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Besides, a lot of ARs here need to be taken with a big grain of salt, particularly when it goes on about "fucking nonstop for 1 hour" or "she came a 3 times" or "had 4 shots in 1 hour", etc. All power to you bro... Hope it turns out to be fulfilling for you!
    Lol u need to do more reviews man. You, woods n Lenka(look score) I go by lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Lets turn this around. You must be special cause she choose u even though she had sex with a billion cocks.

N LMAO u are like the biggest hypocrite. What a tool.
    No I'm not special in anyway. Just to be clear, I'm not talking about myself but talking about people like you. I feel sorry for you bud

I don't know who you are talking about so whoever you are talking about, let her have sex with a billion cocks so she can be rich and have a good life

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just don't go there mate its probably a bad place haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just do whatever you want. Did the same previously, she wanted more time, I couldn’t give it.
    Spent a few weekend away bonking like crazy.
    Totally sweet girl, really looking for love - ended up with some fella (punter) who was chasing her for very long time and who gave her the attention she needed. She quit the industry shortly after and haven’t heard of since.

Her friend was another WL, very popular one. Had a punter turned fiancé, paid for her uni, living - wasn’t quite her type as she preferred A manly man, still worked the parlour during their time and now not together.

2 very diff people. Just be careful.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bipolar533andrew View Post
    I brought my WL an Apple iPhone

She deserves something for all the shit she has to put up with 4 days a week

But then again she earns at least $ 1250 a day tax free

$ 5,000 a week jerking off ICE addicts & acting like she cares about you...While I fuck her for free...Life is sweet
    I don't get it.
    Life is sweet for you or the WL?
    You have layers of sarcasm and self-doubts in what you say, which leads me to believe life is hardly sweet.
    Then again, what do I know!
    By the way, it's not fucking for free if you give her $1500 iphone, in fact, you paid a lot more than that ice addict.

Banned
    I don't fuck her in a shop & our time isn't limited

It's the real GFE, without the fake moaning or her begging to extend our time

Many WL do it because they want to free human & not like a fucking machine

I was with ine WL for 3 years, she paid for everything
    Travelled 1st class to the German to meet her family

Awesome WL but she loved the WL.lifestyle, money, attention & sex all the time

FIFO 3 in 1, doesn't help any relationship but the sex & travelling was so worth it

Shame she got deported

Junior Member(有D料到)
    that sucks man, it's hard to find those now days

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It is not so difficult to make friends online. You can find a lot of ways today to build your own community. For this, you can become a blogger or start some engaging thread on the popular forum. Online friends can greatly improve your interactions with people. I am from https://worldpostalcode.com/united-states/florida/miami and i have found many friends online.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123