Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Falling/dating ML or WL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    I am dating one. Been few months, texting everyday, gone for dates etc still have some doubts but im just enjoying the moments though. She promised she'd quit and have a relationship with me next year. But i take it lightly. See what happens next, if we are meant to be then we will be..
    I'm not sure if it's "dating" but I don't pay for sex with my WL

I think it's impossible to have a serious relationship with her because of her work & consistent lies

The girl has 3 or 4...Maybe 5 iPhone
    So I wonder who else is fucking her for free

She always tells me about the amazing sex she has, the different positions & FFFM sessions

I'm lucky to get a blow job or sex

I have to beg for it...How pathetic

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am dating a massage lady now that has a partner at home and works in shop. I pay her the standard $50 in shop and we often have sex. We spend nights in hotel rooms go away for weekends or simply just hang. She has never asked for money outside of shop.

I understand what she does, She will tell me about her work day and the weird shit that happens behind closed doors. I am average in every way but she likes talking too me.

The way i see it is the Girls are an Actress. They play a part in a play, their job is to entertain and get people to keep coming back. At the end they go home and forgot about the audience until the following day.

I guess if you dont like the play, become the director.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForTheOne View Post
    The way i see it is the Girls are an Actress. They play a part in a play, their job is to entertain and get people to keep coming back. At the end they go home and forgot about the audience until the following day.
    Exactly!
    The WL and the punter are both performers in a one act play (sometimes 2 act play - or if you are Pussyhands 3 or 4 act play. LOL!).
    We both play our roles and then we go home to our other roles.
    Life is a series of roles: worker, father, boyfriend, colleague, customer, player, husband, brother, fan, friend ..
    The point is to totally get into the role, to live it, breath it, feel it, experience it, be it ... and that's what life is ... and then you die ... and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Exactly!
    The WL and the punter are both performers in a one act play (sometimes 2 act play - or if you are Pussyhands 3 or 4 act play. LOL!).
    We both play our roles and then we go home to our other roles.
    Life is a series of roles: worker, father, boyfriend, colleague, customer, player, husband, brother, fan, friend ..
    The point is to totally get into the role, to live it, breath it, feel it, experience it, be it ... and that's what life is ... and then you die ... and that's it.
    That’s very sad, a very negative view of life ! Sounds like you don’t even know who or what your true self is !

Whatever floats your boat I guess !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    I don't have intention dating her to have sex for free. Just trying to get to know her better and enjoying the time we spend together. I still see her once in a week or two when i want to have sex with her when she works but thats it. I don't ask for more, just being a genuine person to her.
    I believe its all in your mind. Nothing is impossible and if theres a will, theres a way.

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Hahahaha, hope you enjoy your session.

My session today was full of kisses, cuddles and lying in each other's arms. I think we both really needed it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    Always do with her! Though it is getting a little freaky how much in common we have.....our session was full of kisses, cuddles and you guessed it, lying in each others arms. Neither of us wanted it to stop. 😁😁😁

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Always do with her! Though it is getting a little freaky......our session was full of kisses, cuddles and you guessed it, lying in each others arms. Neither of us wanted it to stop.
    Sounds like an awesome Friday night punt.

Excellent for sleeping in on Saturday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JAV_Fan69 View Post
    Do not under any circumstances read her after reports.

A beloved forum member has had to talk me down several times after reading that shit.

So don't read her after reports.

Ever.
    I think it’s a good idea to read her after report,it puts your experience with her in perspective.

Banned
    I don't have intention dating her to have sex for free. Just trying to get to know her better and enjoying the time we spend together. I still see her once in a week or two when i want to have sex with her when she works but thats it. I don't ask for more, just being a genuine person to her.
    I believe its all in your mind. Nothing is impossible and if theres a will, theres a way.

You wanting just to have sex , when the mood for you good ( nothing wrong with that ) but want to be genuine also. why?

Your paying her for sex in the confines of a shop, or you saying you want to genuinely cultivate your relationship so you can have sex with her privately ?

You are correct it’s all in the mind and when it is, those post midnight niggles... possibly likely , and genuinely will do your head in ...

Banned
    If i want to have a relationship, i wanna be with someone that is genuine. So all the people are.
    Paying her for sex is nothing to do with the relationship, its simply cos i feel the urge. And nope, i don't even need to cultivate the relationship, Ive done so and now i am letting it grow. Honestly I have gone through the process of doubting the girl - still have lil doubts every now and then, those negative thoughts, thats why i said its all in your mind, and they may not be true. But can u not tell or feel whether the person like u or not? Because I can. What if she lies? I don't care, cos id rather do something that i believe in than listen to what people say cos I don't live by peoples words. Just trying to be persevere and see the outcome myself. For me the rule is if u want love u gotta be ready to fall.
    I have seen her AR couple of times, and i don't care at all. And i am a jealous type of guy. If asked why i don't care? If u have a wife, gf or dating someone, do u know for sure how many times they were fucked by other guys and how was itu? Id rather knowing the bitter truth than accepting lies. Its better for me to see what's on the table. Whether to take it or not, the choice is in my hand. Cos you cant give me the air thats mine to breathe can u?

If i want to have a relationship, i wanna be with someone that is genuine. So all the people are.
    Paying her for sex is nothing to do with the relationship, its simply cos i feel the urge. And nope, i don't even need to cultivate the relationship, Ive done so and now i am letting it grow. Honestly I have gone through the process of doubting the girl - still have lil doubts every now and then, those negative thoughts, thats why i said its all in your mind, and they may not be true. But can u not tell or feel whether the person like u or not? Because I can. What if she lies? I don't care, cos id rather do something that i believe in than listen to what people say cos I don't live by peoples words. Just trying to be persevere and see the outcome myself. For me the rule is if u want love u gotta be ready to fall.
    I have seen her AR couple of times, and i don't care at all. And i am a jealous type of guy. If asked why i don't care? If u have a wife, gf or dating someone, do u know for sure how many times they were fucked by other guys and how was itu? Id rather knowing the bitter truth than accepting lies. Its better for me to see what's on the table. Whether to take it or not, the choice is in my hand. Cos you cant give me the air thats mine to breathe can u?
    True, you don't have to listen to anyone.

Go for it bro, life is too short.

Everyone deserves to be happy and live a normal life.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Besides, a lot of ARs here need to be taken with a big grain of salt, particularly when it goes on about "fucking nonstop for 1 hour" or "she came a 3 times" or "had 4 shots in 1 hour", etc. All power to you bro... Hope it turns out to be fulfilling for you!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bipolar533andrew View Post
    I brought my WL an Apple iPhone

She deserves something for all the shit she has to put up with 4 days a week

But then again she earns at least $ 1250 a day tax free

$ 5,000 a week jerking off ICE addicts & acting like she cares about you...While I fuck her for free...Life is sweet
    Uh no, brah... She got an I-Phone out of you. Which means you overpaid.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bronte View Post
    Uh no, brah... She got an I-Phone out of you. Which means you overpaid.
    Bahahahaha nice one

Quote Originally Posted by bipolar533andrew View Post
    I brought my WL an Apple iPhone

She deserves something for all the shit she has to put up with 4 days a week

But then again she earns at least $ 1250 a day tax free

$ 5,000 a week jerking off ICE addicts & acting like she cares about you...While I fuck her for free...Life is sweet
    Whats this have to do with the price of fish in China during the summer months?

Angie dishing out freebies? Hell would surely freeze over before that happens. If you are copping freebies then the WL is paying Angies cut out of her pocket, something i wouldn't be comfortable with.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve never been with a WL who doesn’t cum at least 3 times per hour. Hell, some of them can cum when I simply touch their breasts or rub their belly.

Just sayin’

Disclaimer: This piece was written for the purpose of humour and is guaranteed to be at least seventy-five per cent fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Besides, a lot of ARs here need to be taken with a big grain of salt, particularly when it goes on about "fucking nonstop for 1 hour" or "she came a 3 times" or "had 4 shots in 1 hour", etc. All power to you bro... Hope it turns out to be fulfilling for you!
    Cheesy Garlic Bread!

Life is like a box of chocolates someone once said a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

I’ve been to paradise but I’ve never been to me. Lamest line from a song ever but it has stuck with me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbongobboy View Post
    I’ve never been with a WL who doesn’t cum at least 3 times per hour. Hell, some of them can cum when I simply touch their breasts or rub their belly.

Just sayin’

Disclaimer: This piece was written for the purpose of humour and is guaranteed to be at least seventy-five per cent fiction.
    Wow hands of God. That's good mate.

Banned
    I’m likin the pre relationship talk ,so I say plow on and see where the chi flows . Power to you and her if it succeeds .

I know from first hand experience that what’ she may do at work, may well cause you to develop concern doubt and anxiety .

I had similar thoughts to you and was ok , though the constant shape shifting , diversions truth avoidance and outright lies was, in the end far worse than anything associated with her actual work with a client .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    man, i cant have more than one shot in a session and i cant make wls come (not that i know of), but when i say i can fuck venus or amber nonstop for an hour, i am not lying.

yours
    truthfully
    m.j.

p.s.
    while some are endowed with a bigger size, some are blessed with more lasting power. god dont forget. god dont discriminate. god is a communist.
    Last edited by mcjesus; 30-10-2018 at 01:25 AM. Reason: cant stop myself

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjesus View Post
    man, i cant have more than one shot in a session and i cant make wls come (not that i know of), but when i say i can fuck venus or amber nonstop for an hour, i am not lying.

yours
    truthfully
    m.j.

p.s.
    while some are endowed with a bigger size, some are blessed with more lasting power. god dont forget. god dont discriminate. god is a communist.
    I think you got it wrong dude. You probably went 1 hour 30 mins, you just forgot to look at your watch when you put it in.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast