Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Percentage of ML carrying doms in the purse just in case

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    All the time!!! Hahaha! I usually deposit it outside in the council garbage bin... Which is kinda suss, since the bin is only a few metres away from the shop...
    Hey Bro,

Remember the back laneway from Stanmore where we enter the shop, if I had s big one , like with Amy........ haha

I took my stuff away and put that into the next door neighbors bin....... lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    As the title suggest. I wonder what percentage of ML carrying an emergency dom in the purse. Not necessarily that they offer extra extra, but just in case it is needed in the heat of the moment.
    My regular ML carries condoms but she only provides certain extra's to very few limited people outside of the standard NHJ that is included in the fully inclusive massage price

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I have not run in to girl that carry comdon for long long time now...i think After the council scare most popular shop warned girl not to bring it or risk get the sack.
    I always bring my own incase I get lucky....but not very lucky this yr

Quote Originally Posted by Melbpunter69 View Post
    My regular ML carries condoms but she only provides certain extra's to very few limited people outside of the standard NHJ that is included in the fully inclusive massage price
    Haha ! That’s what she wants you to believe !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    How often were you asked to take the used condom away and disposed it outside the shop ??

Ooooops! That’s a question for us RnT punters - Not to Baby ........ lol
    If it has an RnT license only then most of the time. Although I've seen one at both RnT license and full brothel license RnT and she didn't have her own Dom in both places.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Haha ! That’s what she wants you to believe !
    Yeah true, but it wasn't cheap

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hey Bro,

Remember the back laneway from Stanmore where we enter the shop, if I had s big one , like with Amy........ haha

I took my stuff away and put that into the next door neighbors bin....... lol
    You know I was heavily into cock sliding and getting bbbj back then... I was too innocent to bring in condoms...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    It’s ok, I don’t think the council inspectors would be hiding and open the wrapping to check on the content after you’re gone !
    Very true... Traces of cmk's DNA wrapped up in rubber, removed and buried somewhere in landfill! Hahaha!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbpunter69 View Post
    One of the good things about this forum is that you can sometimes learn from other punters that they are getting better "exclusives" than you do (or so they claim)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I have not run in to girl that carry comdon for long long time now...i think After the council scare most popular shop warned girl not to bring it or risk get the sack.
    I always bring my own incase I get lucky....but not very lucky this yr
    Oh really? You would be surprised how many do carry them in their cosmetic bags.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Is the same concern shown for male punters who may just have an "emergency" condom in their wallet or bag?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Is the same concern shown for male punters who may just have an "emergency" condom in their wallet or bag?
    Male punters have to worry any of their partner police finding the condom in their wallet or bag instead

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Think of it as boys scouts number 1 rules always be prepared.

In this sencerio you might get lucky

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ozreview1970 View Post
    Ummm don't do it. It really makes for an awkward conversation....been there.
    How did you get away with it at the end? Or did you?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    Male punters have to worry any of their partner police finding the condom in their wallet or bag instead
    I just drop one or two in my pocket if i'm likely to be going somewhere I might need them. Put any leftovers back in the drawer when I get home. She doesn't count them fortunately. But most MLs have their own at the ready

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I just drop one or two in my pocket if i'm likely to be going somewhere I might need them. Put any leftovers back in the drawer when I get home. She doesn't count them fortunately. But most MLs have their own at the ready
    I hide my stash in the car, usually in the pocket in the boot that contains the car jack. Just got to be careful if I get a flat tire and the missus is around.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Oh really? You would be surprised how many do carry them in their cosmetic bags.
    Believe it or not I only ever run in one ml that carry condom nd she offer me fs nd I took it
    After that encounter I always used my own it doesn't seems the girls I see carry it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I never carry myself. The girl and situation always take care of it

Junior Member(有D料到)

no MLs..

Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    As the title suggest. I wonder what percentage of ML carrying an emergency dom in the purse. Not necessarily that they offer extra extra, but just in case it is needed in the heat of the moment.
    I have not come across an ML yet.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    they usually have a whole pack worth so they dont usually need extra hahah

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12