Thread: YoYo Very Good...

Junior Member(有D料到)

YoYo Very Good...

Im used to 160 an hour shops, but I decided to up my game to an hour at 278.
    I pre booked which is another thing I never usually do. Based on other reviews and her pictures on the site.
    Her pictures are heavily touched up, it was a bit disappointing as she was not the image I had in my head but still attractive.

It was all about the BBBJ CIM. It was good. she was very GFE / PSE. Whole package really.
    After that we fucked for a bit but I had to go back to that BBBJ and sure enough another CIM. it was just too good.

Certainly recommend her. Right from the offset she was DFK and we had a lot of fun.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just meet yoyo this morning
    Really a bad session for me
    I book her for 30min and she spent the most of the time to clean and clean everything. She make me feel like i'm the most dirty person she never meet. it was really a horrible moment (and no i'm not a dirty person hygiene its very important for me).
    No dfk, 2min of bbj in the shower and 5min on the bed and she always put some product in her mouth before the bj. So every 30 she was spitting the product and take another shot, not very sexy.
    No gfe no pse and at the end she pressed me for i finish quick.
    I read lot of good review about 278 club and the quality of the service.
    For my first time in there and very desapointed

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fere971 View Post
    I book her for 30min and she spent the most of the time to clean and clean everything. She make me feel like i'm the most dirty person she never meet. it was really a horrible moment (and no i'm not a dirty person hygiene its very important for me).
    No dfk, 2min of bbj in the shower and 5min on the bed and she always put some product in her mouth before the bj. So every 30 she was spitting the product and take another shot, not very sexy.
    Bad luck, mate.

I've seen Yoyo 3 times, so I might be able to say a thing or two.

I'm kinda surprised that you didn't get enough DFK nor BJ from her. Because Yoyo is famous by her incredible BJ/DT skills, and she's one of the most aggressive kisser I've ever met.

Anyway, I know she only just came back from sick leave today, maybe that's why she couldn't deliver the stand of service that she usually does.

Hope your next punt would be better.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fere971 View Post
    Hi Fere971,

Thanks for your AR. I am so sad to hear that message cause I just booked yoyo tomorrow morning session because I need to have a relax after final exam. As your comments she seems not so good at this business. I think I shouold change my plan or choose another lady there.

BR

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yoyo is amazing af. You will have a good time mate

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    With yoyo I have seem her many times. None of the time she do substandard service. All her reviews are excellent. Without DFK from her I don't believe you. Bbbj in shower for 2 min is long. In bed for bbbj 5 min not too bad. Did you fuck her and cum or cim. You only do 30 min. With yoyo 30 min time fly fast.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    WL's problem and lack of good service aside, the reason i can think of would be,

if WL is rinsing mouth every 30 seconds, you probably have a lot of precum, they can taste it. ask for CBJ instead, if you wants uninterrupted BJ.

I've seen Yoyo several times; you must have been exceptionally unhygienic for that to happen, that or you just don't like WLs keeping things clean and are exaggerating. Her service is always amazing, guaranteed pleasure with her every time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ray5950
    Yeah Bad luck maybe, not is day or maybe i'm not is kind men haha

icecool
    you don't have to believe me but i tell the truth.
    And no i dont stink like you think, i generaly take a big shower before i go and i have a fucking good hygiene.
    Just i dont have luck witk her today
    And you look very aggressive, i ask "so many question" like you say cause i want to know how the things work in sydney, i just arrive 1 month ago
    And no i not a bargain hunter i always take 30min the first time i go to a place because, for see how is it

Climax598
    Sorry to break you heart but yes no dfk just on huge at the star and one at the end of the session

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry but no exaggeration
    You know sometime things doesn't work, i dont have luck today that all. Its not my first time and i never have this kind of problem before
    You know that can't be perfect all the time, i believe you when you say she give good service but for me that wasn't the case, doest matter.

And i send a message to the manager for know if i do something wrong, i wait his reply like this I could do things differently.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Point taken. I think is her low day. You know women have their moment. Welcome to sydney punting world

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw yoyo today after I read the not so flattering review of her. I have seen yoyo before and it was great. I have been a member of this forum for a while and I felt the need to write something on such a negative wrap.

There are many reviews on yoyo so I don’t really need to describe what happened in my 1 hour session, all I can say is that is was enjoyable and I could not fault it.

During my session I did ask her whether she knew about a negative post that had been written on this forum.

Long story short, she said that your member was too big for her and that she is very hygenic with everyone so you were no exception. About the lack of dfk, she did not want to tell me why but could it be possible that you had bad breath?? I mean on some afternoons after i’ve had lunch I know my breath isn’t great and ladies wouldn’t want to dfk.

Anyway that’s just my opinion on the topic.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She graduated from a medical school in china. if she thinks you are not clean, then you are not clean. end of discussion.