Thread: 女神 Taylor

Red face 女神 Taylor

So young qwank ketchum finally visited the famous Puntkermon arena Ginza and boy does it live up to it's reputation with it's rare Babekemons.

I pulled out the Ginza Pokedex last night and read up about the girls available today. In addition to reading the ARs in this community. I finally settled on Taylor. "Taylor, I choose you!", as I imagine myself as young Ash Ketchum.

Right now, 5 minutes of battling Taylor, my Pokeballs are empty. I'm now back in my car and writing this AR to make sure to remind myself what the hell went on inside for the last 30 minutes.

So as you know, from many ARs here, Taylor is a babe. I won't go into too much detail of how much of a babe she is but I tell you what I think went very well in this punt.

(Turning off Cheesy pokemon references here)

So I walked in at the allocated time I booked Taylor. Noting first time at Ginza. I had to snoop around to see where the rear entrance is because I want to be discreet :P

Walked in. Paid my dues at the reception and waited for Taylor. After 10 minutes. Got told to room 25. So I went back outside and walked up the cojoining building.

Went inside and saw Taylor. Wow. Babe quality. Looked like the photos. She sat me down and told me to relax as she saw I was a little nervous. She went then to take off my shoes. Told me to stand up and remove my pants. Then she leaned over and kissed me. She spoke Mandarin. Assuming I'll reciprocate. Which I did. (hehe. Those mandarin classes came in handy ) She noticed my accent. Said you Hk? I said yeh. Then she switched to Canto. Damn. Fk. Deep GFE experience at the get go.

After I disrobed. She took me to the shower. As most Ginza regulars know. It's like a mini foreplay inside. I wasn't sure what to do but Taylor has the best initiative with the capital I. She said don't worry. Grabbed my hand. To touch her soft tits. Grabbed my hand to finger her pussy. And rubbed her ass on my little Diglett (okay. one Pokemon reference here). I was in heaven. She proceeded to kneel and deep throat while looking into my eyes. Damn. SO GOOD.

Then she told me to dry up and wait for me inside the bedroom. I did as she advised.

I met her at the bedroom. She told me to lie down. Then she proceeded to play some music. And this is what DID IT FOR ME. Like never before. Fucking crazy. She played the album I fucking loved. She knew I was canto background. Then she picked Eason Chan. And I fucking love Eason chan. Plus his top hits! Fucking hell. You gents don't get it. It's like you go to a punt. The wl then goes without your expectation and puts on your TOP fav track. Whether it be ACDC or some Bryan Adam shit (I don't what you punters listen to) But imagine that happened. It fucking hit the spot.

GFE to the max bro. I was fucking this babe to the my favourite son.

She then proceeded with Rimming. Fucking strong tongue. Then turned me around. Started BBBJ. Then rode on me with some pussy slide on my shaft. I was scared she gonna just put it in. But no. it was foreplay. Then she told me to come up. Lifted my waist and hips over her legs in sitting position. As she tit fucked my hard diglett. Whilst, all my favourite tracks are playing. Oh man.

Then Cow girl. She leaned over DFK. Then I switched in Mish as my pokeballs were full. My diglett was fucking hard. Dug into her magic carb pussy. Fucking tight too. While DFK. Pounded her for at least 5mins. Then doggystyle. For 5 mins.

I'm young so fucking actively at one pace. Which was bang bang. She said it was too much. So I slowed down and slowly drilled her.

I was about to cum. Told her to turn around and CIM. She said okay. Then she proceeded to bbbj while jerking me off. Until my pokeballs started flashing and little diglett blew all the pokecream in her mouth as I watch her take it all.

I think I clocked over 30mins. But she said it's okay. I told her I'm conscious she might have another client. So I said let's go. She said take your time. Took me to the shower. Proceeded to clean me while she told me to grab her tits.

Before I left I was told CIM was extra $30. I didn't know. But happily handed it over. Fuck. Would of tipped her more but she said $30 was enough.
    Told me if I came back for one hour. She would have more fun games for me.

----

So again, to this community. Thank you for all the Ars about Taylor and Ginza. Fucking did shit inside never ever done before at other parlours.

Overall: 20/10 - fucking 200% punt and got to do everything in 30mins!

There will more visit from your ketchum here. Thank you Ginza!
    A punt a day. Keeps the doctors away

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    lol very entertaining read bro - good job!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Taylor is a great girl.
    Nice mix of professional service and skills but still nice and GFE.
    I actually gave her the name Taylor.
    I saw her on her first day and she didn't have a name yet.
    I asked her her name and she said I don't have a name yet, I am new, can you think of a name for me please?
    I said do you want a Chinese or English name?
    She said English please.
    I had a mental block, I couldn't think of anything ... I was really struggling ... and then a Taylor Swift song came on the radio and I said how about Taylor? do you like like the name Taylor?
    She said yes! yes! please tell the boss I want to be Taylor.
    So after the session I gave Wilson and Yuki my feedback on the new girl like I always do and said she likes the name Taylor and Wilson in his cool, relaxed Buddha-like way said yeah sure, sounds good, Taylor it is.
    She is a big fan of Game of Thrones. I probably should have named her Sansa or Daenerys. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Taylor is a great girl.
    Nice mix of professional service and skills but still nice and GFE.
    I actually gave her the name Taylor.
    I saw her on her first day and she didn't have a name yet.
    I asked her her name and she said I don't have a name yet, I am new, can you think of a name for me please?
    I said do you want a Chinese or English name?
    She said English please.
    I had a mental block, I couldn't think of anything ... I was really struggling ... and then a Taylor Swift song came on the radio and I said Taylor? do you like like the name Taylor?
    She said yes! yes! please tell the boss I want to be Taylor.
    So after the session I gave Wilson and Yuki my feedback on the new girl like I always do and said she likes the name Taylor and Wilson in his cool, relaxed Buddha-like way said yeah sure, sounds good, Taylor it is.
    She is a big fan of Game of Thrones. I probably should have named her Sansa or Daenerys. LOL!
    lol bro. While she was bbbj'in me. I was saying "good girl Taylor..." and you gave her that name.. lol bro

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by qwank View Post
    lol bro. While she was bbbj'in me. I was saying "good girl Taylor..." and you gave her that name.. lol bro

You are gonna love punting at Ginza bro.
    You have struck gold.
    278 Club is awesome too.
    As a general rule I think Ginza has more newbie GFE girls (and lots more Japanese girls) and 278 Club has more experienced professional girls who give 11/10 service (and lots more Chinese girls).
    But there are lots of exceptions to this general rule.
    Either way you can't go wrong.
    They both have the same excellent recruitment and quality control criteria so your chances of a dud punt are close to zero.
    Enjoy!

thnx bro.

theres a new girl Jasmine. I wanted to be 1st to write an Ar but she starts after 5pm...

but yes... man... gold gold!

Quote Originally Posted by qwank View Post
    thnx bro.

theres a new girl Jasmine. I wanted to be 1st to write an Ar but she starts after 5pm...

but yes... man... gold gold!

Make it your mission to fuck your way through the 278 and Ginza rosters.
    Enjoy!

lol bro. i will try my best

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great AR write up buddy. Speaking from another pokemon fan here

Let us know how you go with Jasmine. I'm interested to hear !!