Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fucking a nice tight 70 year old pussy

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Fucking a nice tight 70 year old pussy

Well for you young boys out there who spend all their time fucking young girls at 5, 42, 278 and Ginza, you might wonder what it will be like when you are old and you fuck an old pussy.

Will it be dried up and wrinkly?

Will it have grey hair ?

Will it stink ?

Will she orgasm ?

Well, the answer is that it is absolutely no different from young pussy.

The shop that I go to where the old man pays to watch me fuck has a 70 year old receptionist. Small, petite lady, nice natural firm B cups and she is cute. Malaysian. Last week she asked me to fuck her as the other girls were busy so I was happy to oblige,

She hadn’t had sex for 6 weeks and after a nice bbbj off her and lots of really good kissing, I felt her shaved little pussy and it was soaking wet. Naughty lady. I had a raging hard on as she was gagging for it and told me that she loves sex so I slipped inside her tight little shaved snatch and man, she was tight and smooth as velvet, just like the young girls that I have fucked. Absolutely no different.

Fucked her for one hour in so many positions that I lost count, licked her little clit to two big orgasms very easily and as I was about to finish she says “cum in my mouth” so that is exactly what I did. She sucked out every last drop and swallowed it down. She even still has all her own teeth !!

One of the best punts that I had this year and tomorrow I will be fucking her tight little wet pussy in a hotel in Bankstown all afternoon for $200. She likes to gamble on the pokies so I will help her out with some funds.

Old or young. No difference,

You can all now look forward to your twilight years with no worries.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Though she would of taken the false teeth out before performing oral. Lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Absolute legend BC teach me your ways

so she likes younger men
    shane

I applaud your commitment but I can't get the image of dry aged steak out of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    I applaud your commitment but I can't get the image of dry aged steak out of my head.
    a bit of olive oil will fix

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review, love it!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey Shane, I think you meant, "so she likes older men!! "

no bc definitely younger than 70

Please don't condone this type of behaviour.

Most punters that respect women, the health of these women and our own health will not be going to the places this BC has been.

Plus there's no name of the shop, this is in a wrong category. It was in the General section yesterday, why is it here now?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Bc is legend on thus forum. Great read Brw. Thanjs but not thanks. Oldest I have fucked was a 50 thai women who was smoking hot actually.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i'm curious to know how the follow up session went for you BC??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Plus there's no name of the shop, this is in a wrong category. It was in the General section yesterday, why is it here now?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    Not condoning any form of behaviour...

But you are right on one thing. This is the After Review section. So for the review to be legit, it needs to include shop name, name of lady, details like any normal AR should.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I admire ur conviction brother creeper

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A hero to some !! Sad

Follow up session is - Go farrrk a donkey next Brother creeper ^^

Banned
    Senior citizen discount available?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Such a charitable man you are, grandma needs loving too so good on ya for doing what we can not. Shit I can barely deal with the concept of banging a 70 year old or anyone post menopause for that matter.

Did she have a blue rinse going on? you may have mentioned it in the review but I honestly couldn't stomach reading it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where is this place?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    She is working as a private now and has moved into her own flat. I have seen her three more times. Every fuck has been the same - awesome. We talk, she makes me tea, we kiss, we fuck, she orgasms several times, I cum in her mouth or her pussy ( there is no chance that she would get pregnant LOL ) and we both finish happy.

Only charges me $100 for one hour and I normally stay up to 2 hours and tip her $50 as she needs the money for her rent.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Care to give contact details, I'd ike to help her out with the rent!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast