Thread: Ruby – a lazy little girl

Banned

Ruby – a lazy little girl

I got to Kelly’s Asian Flowers at Five Dock last week, for something different. I’ve been following the recent exploits of Fred69 and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

Called Kelly first and got a very warm reception from her over the phone and when I arrived.

We sat down and chatted for about 15 minutes — spoke about my travel to and from Sydney, my expectations, my usual shops, what her shop does and doesn’t do, etc, etc. Kelly was helpful. I like her.

Unfortunately, my first-choice girl, Emily, was busy. The only “flowers” available were Orange and Ruby — an exotic looking girl who said she’s from Mongolia. Both girls were angling for a double. When I killed this idea, Orange showed renewed interest in me as a solo act. She was very frisky, smiling and winking and shaking her ample breasts.

Ruby looked hot. A bit beefy and short, and not my usual fancy at all, but she has a great face for a prolonged blow job, I thought. Chose her. Mistake.

Ruby turned out to be a very lazy girl who wouldn’t kiss, wouldn’t take a CIM and intended to put me through the motions of a very mechanical service.

I smashed that notion by grabbing control early, making Ruby come from an intense session of DATY, and exhausting her in the next 50 minutes. She just couldn’t handle me. I don’t mean size. I mean energy. It was half way through this session that I realised how unfit Ruby is. She told me she is 24. I just don’t know.

After my first pop, in mish and after 25 mins of several positions where I kept the pace high, Ruby Reached. For. Her. Phone. To this point, I had ignored her frequent visits to the tissue box. I never understand this anyway. However, the phone business? I was immediately reminded of Wilson's reaction at 278 recently when he thought one of the girls had used her phone during a session with me.

Ruby got off her phone after a text or two and offered me a massage — clearly intent on taking the rest of the session easily.

I said no thanks and asked her to blow me. She looked horrified.

Ruby clearly didn’t want to do this, but sort of knew she had to. She kept on looking around at the clock and saying “No come in mouth”. Over and over. I promised her I would not do that, beside the fact there was no fucking chance of me coming at all she was spending so much time off my cock looking at the clock!

Perhaps the headline I should have used for this AR — Ruby: more clock than cock.

Anyway, Ruby used her tongue and hands to get a second pop out of me — after 20 minutes. It was OK. Just OK.

If Ruby had been any good at giving head — or the least bit interested in her work — I’d have blown much earlier. But she was poor in this department and her attitude this day with me was dismissive. It took ages to get me there.

After the finale, she complained about her mouth being "so tired", and she jumoped straight back on her phone with rude haste.

There was still 5 minutes on my clock — the time I had paid for — and I thought about directing her back to my cock just for the cheap laugh. But that would have been cruel.

I've said it before; punts like this are like economny class flights on Ryanair or Tiger, and a long way from the Qantas or Emirates business class of those other shops I don't need to name here.

On departure, Kelly wanted to know how it went, so I told her straight.

She said Ruby was a “tricky one” who always wants to do the least she has to with a customer. “She is too smart,” Kelly said.

I’m not sure what Kelly meant by saying Ruby was “smart”. Methinks Kelly meant to say Ruby can be a smart arse. Which, in this business, means Ruby is not very smart at all.

I’m looking forward to returning to Five Dock for one of Kelly’s recommendations. I think she, and the shop, shows great potential for me. I believe Kelly’s Asian Flowers can be at least Qantas or JAL premium economy. And at this price point, that would be just fine.

Big shout out to Fred69 for being so generous with his time and advice about this shop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bipolar533andrew View Post
    Smashed her for trying to play
    That's karma WL style
    Mr Andrew — I did not smash Ruby. That’s not my go. But man I kept her busy. She just ran out of puff. And it was 3 in the afternoon.

What I asked of Ruby would be a very regular assignment for any of the girls at 244 Paddo, 42G, Ginza or 278.