Miya – just a stunning body

Person's Name : Miya – just a stunning body

Establishment : Kelly’s Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : Sunday 28th October 2018

Girls Photos : http://www.kellysasianflowers.com.au/miya.html

Photo Genuine : Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Stunning body. Tall, toned, tight, with legs that go on forever, beautiful C cup titties to die for.

Pussy: Lovely pussy, stubbly map of Tassie shaped into a heart.

Roster: Thursday and Saturday

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

Well after another no show for my booking at another establishment, I ventured to Kelly’s.

Miya was recommended to me by a mate – “just a glamma”. He always says that but I figured it was worth a trip to Fivedock to explore for myself.

Miya is indeed a stunner. Attractive and a great firm body with legs that go on forever and fabulous titties. I dunno if they are enhanced or not but they are just beautiful. Fortunately she likes having them attended to and the nips get nice and dark and erect.

Nice hug hello, but Miya wasn’t into any kind of kissing unfortunately.

Lovely BBBJ from Miya with good swirling action and she pre-lubed my cock so it made her ball and tackle attentions all the more enjoyable.

Overhead DATY on her was fun and her pussy lips are just an open flower, although the pussy stubble was a bit of a downer. Looking up at those titties was great. She got super wet and the pussy honey was flowing freely.

On with the dom and into her in mish and she is really tight. Kodak moment looking her cute face and stunning body as I pumped away. Doggie, standing doggie and reverse mish were all good. Miya pushes back hard and really enjoys mutual pubic bone grinding.

I figured if kissing wasn’t on the menu CIM certainly wouldn’t be so I didn’t even ask. Wonderful cowgirl finale with lots of twerking and pubic bone grinding.

Enjoyable session with a beautiful girl.

(While I was waiting for Miya there were certainly a couple of PYT’s walking around that looked fantastic. If they performed service wise they would be winners).

Banned
    Miya on roster today 20/7