Thread: Candy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile Candy

Person's Name: Candy

Establishment: Sydney CBD Massage and Waxing

Date of Visit: A Saturday in early October 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 0450 522 742 / 0414 147 780 | 197 Clarence St, Sydney | Website

Hours of Business: 10:00am - 8:00 pm, earlier on weekends if not busy it seems

Rates: $40 / $55 / $65 for ½hr / ¾hr / 1hr

Size/shape: Petite and toned. Small, cute boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity: Vietnamese

Services Provided: NHJ

Value for money/recommend? Yes

My experience/comments:

Looking to scratch my Viet itch a few weekends back I hunted through the forums to find intel on where best to go. From the reviews this place seemed to have a high percentage of Vietnamese MLs, so decided to try my punting luck and head for the city. It takes me a little bit of searching to find the place as I was looking by street number instead of name, somehow missing it and overshooting, having to double back.

The shop seem quite quiet, reception is unattended and I have to ring the little bell before someone appears. I guess business is slow in the city on weekends. I'm led down stairs in to a very purple basement with not a partition or curtain in sight. A good start! I'm led in to a small, stuffy and very purple room with low ceilings and am told to take off my clothes. In my birthday suit. I flop down on to the firm but comfortable massage table covered with disposable table cover and wait for my ML to arrive. I don't have to wait long.

Candy knocks and enters. She's a very pretty young and petite Vietnamese girl, probably only just over five foot high. She looks familiar, but I think it is just she reminds me of a ML I've known for many years down in Melbourne. Quickly out of her shoes and up on the table, Candy commences her massage. She has skills, getting a few cracks out of my back as she works her way up and down my body while sitting on me. About half way through the massage it gets a bit sensual, and soon she's trying to do some lomi lomi style strokes under my body around andy jnr. This doesn't work too well as the table can't be oiled up like a proper lomi lomi massage table, so she can only really get her hands up there with me cooperating by lifting myself up a bit too. It is worth the effort though!

Without stopping for hot towels, I'm instructed to flip. Candy confirms I want extras and I elect the pineapple option. Candy peels out of her outfit and underwear to reveal a sublime figure - trim, taught and toned, topped off by delightfully shaped pert little boobs. Have I died and gone to Vietvana?!? This wonderful sight again triggers this feeling of déjà vu...

She commences a light B2B massage of my front, mostly just brushing my body using her nipples as I stroke her back and bum. I can't resist this for long before I ask for a taste of those delicious looking boobs, something she willingly to indulge me with, even getting in to it a bit herself I think. Like most girls, Candy's needs some coaching to get HJ to andy jnr.'s liking, but is happy to learn and quickly mastering the technique, gets me across the line.

Once cleaned up with tissues and hot towels, there's just enough time for a very nice head massage before it is closing time and I am sent out the door, Viet itch scratched

That night as I drift off to sleep, it hits me - I saw a Candy up at Sunny's Massage at North Sydney, well over a year ago now I'd guess!

WIR? Yep. Just wish they were open a bit later!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Andy

I went to this place early last year and saw a lovely Viet girl Vicki. Much the same experience as you and I've always wanted to go back there but don't get up to Sydney much these days.

Good place though...