Thread: Anna - my cup of tea

Senior Member(無間使者)

Anna - my cup of tea

Anna @ 22 Rydalmere
    Nationality: Chinese
    Date of visit: 26 October 2018
    Services: CBJ, DATY, Light kissing, FS

Anna told me she was off for a few months and was working at other shop before. So she is kind of a new girl in this shop and doing a few days here.

<Look>
    She claimed that a few customers came to see her at the other shop due to her nurse dress photo. So I checked and found the photo from the site and compared with the real person side by side. I can see it was her from the PS photo.

She know how to present herself well and greet me with a friendly smile. A beauty, not a tall girl with wavy kgirl hair style. She is a eye candy type, love her eyes with those extra lashes and light makeup.

<Experience>
    I went to shower and she was preparing the bed and set up her own lighting that project different colours and pattern onto the wall and ceiling. Without the normal white lights in the room, those project lights enhanced my sex drive.

Okay, perhaps a few dot points:
    - light kissing on lips are good
    - Good skills on how to caressing little me, balls and inner thigh areas.
    - CBJ with balls licking was awesome
    - DATY was juicy (fully shaved)
    - A little bit of fingering was okay
    - Zero KY is needed.

<Summary>
    A nice punt with this juicy girl. As always, treat the lovely girls well and no doubt the experiences will be great and rewarding.

<Rating>
    Looks: 8/10
    Services: 8/10

YMMV

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for sharing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for sharing.

Junior Member(有D料到) smiling wide's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joinlydeepfc View Post
    Anna @ 22 Rydalmere
    Nationality: Chinese
    Date of visit: 26 October 2018
    Services: CBJ, DATY, Light kissing, FS

Anna told me she was off for a few months and was working at other shop before. So she is kind of a new girl in this shop and doing a few days here.

<Look>
    She claimed that a few customers came to see her at the other shop due to her nurse dress photo. So I checked and found the photo from the site and compared with the real person side by side. I can see it was her from the PS photo.

She know how to present herself well and greet me with a friendly smile. A beauty, not a tall girl with wavy kgirl hair style. She is a eye candy type, love her eyes with those extra lashes and light makeup.

<Experience>
    I went to shower and she was preparing the bed and set up her own lighting that project different colours and pattern onto the wall and ceiling. Without the normal white lights in the room, those project lights enhanced my sex drive.

Okay, perhaps a few dot points:
    - light kissing on lips are good
    - Good skills on how to caressing little me, balls and inner thigh areas.
    - CBJ with balls licking was awesome
    - DATY was juicy (fully shaved)
    - A little bit of fingering was okay
    - Zero KY is needed.

<Summary>
    A nice punt with this juicy girl. As always, treat the lovely girls well and no doubt the experiences will be great and rewarding.

<Rating>
    Looks: 8/10
    Services: 8/10

YMMV
    Hi all.

This is accurate from my experience too. I did pay for Diamond service -250 damage for the hour

I took a shower first and she came in to lather me up and wash me off. Stick her finger in my ass which was different.

On with the music.

BBBJ was good. That was a solid 15mins and I did try some 69 DATY but my beard must have been ticklish.

She did get wet; she enjoyed doggy and asked to go faster.

After I finished she gave me a massage and I returned the favour.

She showered and brushed her teeth. Good to see she is hygienic.

Overall, it was a bit mechanical. Her English was limited, so I couldn’t build the rapport (which I like to do). She’s Chinese so you’d probably have a great time with her if you spoke Mandarin.

Notes for the shop
    - I picked up a towel which was wet. It probably should have been removed from the room prior and please change the sheets. It was clean but I did notice that the sheets were not changed as I was getting dressed, so I assume the next guy is going to use it.

Basin in the bathroom was falling off and one of the light bulb was hanging down from the ceiling. IMO, it makes the place look rundown.

Looks 7/10
    Service 7/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

** Super Day special 7 days 10am - 6pm **

*** Hot Juice Girls ***

*** Only $125/One hour ****** Only $125/One hour ****** Only $125/One hour ***

**** Special Special Special $75/30 mins, $125/0ne hour Full Service ****

** Gold & Diamond service also avaliable at special discounted rate **
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM