Thread: Didi - My Version of a Young and Beautiful Didi

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Didi - My Version of a Young and Beautiful Didi

I'm in my 40s and I've been punting for more than 15 years now, on and off, sometimes once a week, sometimes once a month and sometimes once a year and sometimes nothing for 3 years. Punting is NOT ALL about sex. I've met a lot of WLs (working ladies) in my life, everyone of them has a story. I've even gone out with a number of WLs before, nothing serious, most of the time they just want someone there to talk to.

I first wrote an AR for "Moon" from 5 stars more than 10 years ago. Didi and Roxy were my 2nd and 3rd ARs. They are all special. So I guess this is the 4th AR, I didn't think it'll come so soon.

I respect the work they do and I know most of them will give up their job without a hesitation, if they meet someone they love. In fact, from my previous visits to 278 Club recently, there were at least 3 WLs shared that thought with me.

So last night, I was not going to see Didi for great sex, I was there to show my support and hopefully cheer her up.

I booked her for 1 hour. I was just sitting in the room fully clothed. She walked in, and as always, had a beautiful smile on her face. She was surprised to see me because I'm pretty much stopped punting a couple of weeks ago. I got her to sit on my lap and we just talked. She told me what happened last week and how it has affected her job, her work basically "halved" and she is helpless to do anything about it. She said she got great supports from a lot people including those from Syd99 but the damages are done now. I said you just have to do your work, people will eventually return, and everything will work out in the end.

We then talked about her previous relationships, her family, why she needed to work as WL, etc. She just opened up and talked and talked, luckily I'm a very good listener, hehe. She keeps looking at my watch and ask me if we should start showering. I just keep said not yet. 10mins gone, 20mins gone, 30mins gone...... we just talked and occasionally we lip kissed. With about 25 mins left, she said, "don't you want to make love with me?" I said: "you looked tired, you need some sleep", she said: "I sleep now? And you watch me sleep?" I said "sure". She said "I will need more than 25 mins to sleep". I said "Do you want me to extend the session?" She said "don't waste your money, come on" she then drag me off my seat and while I undress she did the towels on the bed, we quickly jumped into the shower, she was in a hurry to do her work, I told her to relax, I can extend the time if needed, again she said don't waste your money. So we jumped onto the bed and we kissed, it's not hard to get me "hard" because Didi is just so beautiful, both on the inside and outside. I was more concern with her, normally if we have time I will get her "wet" but last night time was a problem. We put the condom on and since Didi wasn't wet I told her to put on some lubricant, because the Didi I remembered was super "TIGHT" and I didn't want her to be uncomfortable. I just love to have sex with Didi, she is so young, so tight and so beautiful. Normally I'm a 10mins+ man but last night I managed to cum when the first buzzer went, probably in less than 5 mins, haha.

I wanted to give her some tips before I leave but she refused to take them, she said "please save up, because I want to see you again." I sadly said "My problem is not the money, it's the time". So I put the tips in her bag and walked out a very satisfied man.

Didi is very genuine with me, and I'm sure she is the same in real life. Best of all, she is very good at doing her job, she is young, beautiful and energetic. She possessed a great body, she has more muscles since I last saw her, I told her I like the "old" her, she said "But you told me before I was over weight!". Haha. Most girls would of die for a body like hers and I think if you don't have an unrealistic high expectation, you will find her truly beautiful.

This is the Didi I had last night.

Cheers all.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks HOT, great AR, although it didn't get me horny like other ARs, but it still makes me wanted to try out the BEAUTIFUL Didi.

My problem is not the time, it's the money, haha.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Totally agree
    Time is always the issues for a lot of people

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice AR, HOT, you are such a gentleman, there is no way I can sit with Didi for half an hour without getting horny, haha.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Mr.HOT,

Very nice AR. You are really the true fans of Didi. I think Didi is so glad that she can have the customer like you. From the syd99 I found lots of nice punters who are polite and gentle. I am really happy to see that because if every punter is gentle, the WL could be more polite and the level of this business will be advanced as well.

BR

Junior Member(有D料到)
    "sometimes once a week" I wish I could afford that..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi HOT, I'm thinking of seeing Didi in the next couple days after saw you nice AR. But looks like she is either on Holiday today or having a period???

My visit will have to wait a bit longer, this will give time to save up and do an one hour instead 45 mins.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sir, your AR gets me a bit emotional.

Ive also once dated a Japanese WL before and few with "special relationship" outside of their workplace. so I know what exactly you are talking about.

Thanks for showing us the bright side of human being even in this under world.