Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Squirting ML

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Old girlfriend and I surprised ourselves after a particularly heavy gspot play. She was apologising and confused. Funny

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    One at Red Hill a couple of months ago - E**a. Dont know if shes still there. DATY then....I didnt know what had hit me at first and then it just kept coming. Japanese. She was a bit embarrassed but pretty happy as well. Not something I'd chase but still a bit of fun

Senior Member(無間使者)
    On consulting that encyclopedia of knowledge - the internet - it tells me that between 10 to 40% of women can squirt. To which I say BS.
    Now in my experience of some 45 years of pussy play I have only come across 2 girls who I would say come anywhere near squirting. Yes some get really wet but as far as a gushing geyser than no never experienced that.
    To qualify I have had more than my fair share of ladies and also of differing nationalities over that 45 years. The closest I have come to squirting has been some girls who enjoy a strong fingering and stimulation of the g spot and the end result is a very messy bed sheet.
    I would suggest you will have great trouble in finding a WG who does squirt and would do this for you but I suppose if this is on your bucket list than if the money is right anything is possible. I would suggest a search in Thailand or Philippines would be more fruitful in finding this particular water sport - larger pool - so as to speak. lol

Puff Puff Prof

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dumpy View Post
    One at Red Hill a couple of months ago - E**a. Dont know if shes still there. DATY then....I didnt know what had hit me at first and then it just kept coming. Japanese. She was a bit embarrassed but pretty happy as well. Not something I'd chase but still a bit of fun
    Haha, id b chasin' it, it's a wonderful thing.
    Was a semi reg thing with one of the ex SS stars. Her sweet little brown pussy on my face, my tongue going wild in her then her voice would suddenly go to a higher pitch, im coming, im coming in a soft strained voice and let loose in my mouth. I expect im not the only one to experience it with her but i sure am glad she let me. One of those great moments in the game which only a very few girls can provide. Prob best not to name her but any early SS reg punters will prob narrow it down. And yes shes Asian.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Haha, id b chasin' it, it's a wonderful thing.
    Was a semi reg thing with one of the ex SS stars. Her sweet little brown pussy on my face, my tongue going wild in her then her voice would suddenly go to a higher pitch, im coming, im coming in a soft strained voice and let loose in my mouth. I expect im not the only one to experience it with her but i sure am glad she let me. One of those great moments in the game which only a very few girls can provide. Prob best not to name her but any early SS reg punters will prob narrow it down. And yes shes Asian.
    You lucky Bugger!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All due respect .. this is a great thing too experience... Maybe no in the mouth though. Lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    All due respect .. this is a great thing too experience... Maybe no in the mouth though. Lol
    I had to b fair and reciprocate man. 😋

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Like I said my partner occasionally did this... But she ain't gonna put any dat shit in me pie hole.. lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reckon me pie hole is for pies... And not the creamy sort...like some of those adventurous Sydneysiders i read about who like to lick the remains of their pleasure off the wl. Guess I'm tinged vanilla. Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=dumpy;1703556]One at Red Hill a couple of months ago - E**a. Dont know if shes still there.

Nope she has left there and Chermside...but I know where she is and she is a gem.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    have only had 2 that could
    first was many moons ago, red hair aussie girl, private lady in Cooparoo, almost drowned me.
    and a Vietnamese girl who i gave a few of you the heads up, she worked at cure & care, had a holiday then went to Royal, now has retired i think, man she could squirt up to 3 metres, those that know cure & care, she was lying on the massage table and hit the back wall, i kid you not .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12