Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: about you... and you... and you ... but not Brown Wallaby

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last 6 days, 5 punts ,4 different girls, Worked out well with 3, 0 result with 1, No regret, Going to meet outside another 1 tonight, Nights gonna be long. Happy to be alive, can't complain, Sometimes Life is Good

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Have to put a brake to my activity. Can't keep it like this as I get more and more spoilt. Last few incidents I took it as a personal failure when: (1) A girl didn't want to receive less than $50 for taking gears off (2) Saw a same girl twice, she could only give me bj, requests for fs were rejected (3) Another girl only wanted to do fs at the shop, not willing to see me outside

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi brown wallaby, would you mind letting me know some of your favourite shop please? As someone have to keep these talents employed until you come back!!

A noob question, every time I go to in a shop they just ask me if I got a booking but then just give me the next available talent. How do you guys know if the talent is new working there? Would you just call up and ask who is working and if they are new? Many thanks.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yep, call up, ask for the line up, nationalities (if you think it’s important) etc. I can’t mention any shop name on this thread for obvious reasons. Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BW has spent almost a fortune to Earn this Knowledge, I don't want to Count mine, Could give me Heart attack if i get the right Figure. Best way is, JUST GO PUNT, HAD GOOD TIME AND SHARE IF YOU GET LUCKY

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Another day, another fresh face, same method. Glad I’d prepared it well from home. Tipped her $50. Now at chemist to restock

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Same method to 2 fresh faces. With the first we went from dfk to mutual oral and beyond all that, protected. She was happy with my meagre $30 tip. With the second I could only access her upper portion n some kissing. $15 tip
    Sorry no pm this time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you must be the luckiest man i know, you seam to find fresh new ladies all the time!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Just finished with another girl. 3rd meeting with her. Sadly it’s her time of the month and I had to be content with mouthwork/ CIM. I asked her much I should give. She said up to you. I said no up to you. Then she replied ‘is 30 or 35 OK?’. She’ll text me when she’s clear to do other activities. Amazing ....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Just finished with another girl. 3rd meeting with her. Sadly it’s her time of the month and I had to be content with mouthwork/ CIM. I asked her much I should give. She said up to you. I said no up to you. Then she replied ‘is 30 or 35 OK?’. She’ll text me when she’s clear to do other activities. Amazing ....
    I think thats the ultimate anyway. Women r such amazing creatures, so many possibilities.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Another day, another extremely fresh talent, extremely attractive. Same method, went all the way. Tipped her $70, higher than normal. My record said in the last 3 weeks I had 10 extraplatinum sessions with 7 different girls (2 regular, 5 fresh - 3 of them on her first day at work), and 2 other encounters outside. Only this current one got >50 tip. Yeah I know it sounds as if I was hallucinating

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Saw this girl, not entirely fresh but I’d never booked her before. A different approach, straight into dfk while standing the moment she closed the room door. After a few minutes doing this then we started to have a chat. It was her time of the month so I only got a lengthy, thorough mouthwork / CIM with her not fully naked. $20 tip

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You should start writing a book on your knowledge BW. I'm sure it'll be a great hit with the punters, I'll definitely be keen to reserve a copy hahahahahha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Saw this girl, not entirely fresh but I’d never booked her before. A different approach, straight into dfk while standing the moment she closed the room door. After a few minutes doing this then we started to have a chat. It was her time of the month so I only got a lengthy, thorough mouthwork / CIM with her not fully naked. $20 tip
    FUNNY enough had the same girl only paid $10

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    damn, you beat me ..... LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $30, DFK, topless, No mouth work on me tho, may be she was tired or Didnt find me Attractive enough

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    maybe she thinks an old man’s dick more attractive and fits the size of her mouth better

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    My last 2 punts didn’t go as I had planned / wanted, oh well ....
    1. My semi regular said she didn’t want to give me the ultimate platinum package anymore because ‘I don’t feel good doing it’, I only managed to give daty and get mouthwork without enclosed explosion. $25
    2. The movie star I had met earlier this week said she needed to be paid more if I wanted her to continue providing the ultimate platinum package. So instead of $70 I had to give her $80. Still I had to admire her horse riding skills

Punting has its ups and downs, certainly .....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed, thats the beauty How same ML could treat diffrent people According to their Feelings, Hit the Jackpot, Can't believe She didn't ask me anything, I left tips on the table and she returned me by saying, You forgot your cash. Best thing happened recently.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My last 2 punts didn’t go as I had planned / wanted, oh well ....
    1. My semi regular said she didn’t want to give me the ultimate platinum package anymore because ‘I don’t feel good doing it’, I only managed to give daty and get mouthwork without enclosed explosion. $25
    2. The movie star I had met earlier this week said she needed to be paid more if I wanted her to continue providing the ultimate platinum package. So instead of $70 I had to give her $80. Still I had to admire her horse riding skills

Punting has its ups and downs, certainly .....
    I had this prob too, thought she was worth more, so now she gets nothing.
    Was already tasting sprouts of new green grass in a different paddock anyway haha.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast