Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: about you... and you... and you ... but not Brown Wallaby

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Yesss ..... that random / $25 girl is soooo sensitive ... heaps of fun with her. Great mouthwork too ...
    I am the newbie here to this forum and you guys are awesome on sharing the info. Grateful if you can PM me for your favorite shop & girl with platinum service. For sure, I will write a report on it. Thanks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am newbie to here and start hunting in Brissy. Looking that you guys are having fun here. Grateful if you can PM or share more shop & girl info to me. I will definitely share what i experience in return. Cheers, happy hunting

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Continued my adventure out of my comfort zone on a fact-finding mission on punting pricing in Brisvegas. Went to a shop. Met that young girl for the first time. Usual approach (chat, hold her hand, maintain eye contact etc). She was very pleasant to talk to, she giggled a lot and I sensed some good things to happen. 10 mins into it she already stripped off. Heaps of fun with our bodies pressed together tightly. Made her cum twice in a 30-min session. She wanted $50 for the mutual fun and I didn’t have to negotiate at all.
    Began to think all this talk about overpriced punting in Bris is slightly exaggerated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Continued my adventure out of my comfort zone on a fact-finding mission on punting pricing in Brisvegas. Went to a shop. Met that young girl for the first time. Usual approach (chat, hold her hand, maintain eye contact etc). She was very pleasant to talk to, she giggled a lot and I sensed some good things to happen. 10 mins into it she already stripped off. Heaps of fun with our bodies pressed together tightly. Made her cum twice in a 30-min session. She wanted $50 for the mutual fun and I didn’t have to negotiate at all.
    Began to think all this talk about overpriced punting in Bris is slightly exaggerated.
    You just melt them with your Sweet worlds, Hahaha " BW "You are way more popular than you think you are.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That’s a very interesting view to share. Perhaps I should get out of my comfort zone too

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Met a girl whose good looks are matched by her first class attitude. Had her for 30 mins, engaged her in a chat, soon we started dfk, soft cute lips, then she stripped off. B2b, dfk throughout, pussy grinding, boobs slide, cum on tits, not enough time to make her cum. Total damage $110 without negotiation. It would’ve been $100 at a Sydney CBD shop, so we’re getting there lads

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Met a girl whose good looks are matched by her first class attitude. Had her for 30 mins, engaged her in a chat, soon we started dfk, soft cute lips, then she stripped off. B2b, dfk throughout, pussy grinding, boobs slide, cum on tits, not enough time to make her cum. Total damage $110 without negotiation. It would’ve been $100 at a Sydney CBD shop, so we’re getting there lads

Seen her few times, Very attractive Girl, Her skin is very smooth like silk. Everytime top platinum service.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    She said she does offer the platinum package if she thinks the customer is OK, but the price she quotes is beyond my budget

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She started with $200, end up $150, After talking, She said same thing that You are Handsome, So I can do it for $150, I guess that's what Moslty Mls says to everyone. However, Haven't seen her long as If I add the entry Fee, I can have same platinum service, Twice, However She is Really Attractive

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    She started with $200, end up $150, After talking, She said same thing that You are Handsome, So I can do it for $150, I guess that's what Moslty Mls says to everyone. However, Haven't seen her long as If I add the entry Fee, I can have same platinum service, Twice, However She is Really Attractive
    Can u pm me, im in the mood for a platinum package.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can confirm platinum is available. Although maybe more discrete or with higher selection & vetting process at her recently newer location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I rate MLs using 2 main parameters: GFE level and affordability. I found the easiest way to measure the GFE level is from her willingness in doing DFK. Some girls do fs but not dfk and this is not good enough for me. I’d take the one who does dfk but not fs any day. Using this criteria the girl I recently met ranks very high but nowhere bear the top

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I rate MLs using 2 main parameters: GFE level and affordability. I found the easiest way to measure the GFE level is from her willingness in doing DFK. Some girls do fs but not dfk and this is not good enough for me. I’d take the one who does dfk but not fs any day. Using this criteria the girl I recently met ranks very high but nowhere bear the top

If I get Gfe but No FS I feel more Frustrated, And go back to regular for Fs, .. Willingness is very important for me, Any punter can get Fs if put $150 to $200 or more on the Table, Of course If ML agrees, 90% will do.

I am more after where Girl is doing it for you, And not think about $150 to $200..

Just saying

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    DFK is certainly a turn on...... not so much when it tastes like the latex the previous punter was wearing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    DFK is certainly a turn on...... not so much when it tastes like the latex the previous punter was wearing.
    Thats why i only wear flavoured ones, always thinking of my fellow punters who follow. 😋

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Thats why i only wear flavoured ones, always thinking of my fellow punters who follow. 😋

What if ML is into BBBJ with previous 1 and next punter is into DFK 😝😝😝

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I got the feeling that most MLs when they do oral they do it BB, but protected for fs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can be pretty sure there's a bit of bw DNA in there somewhere already. Lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I got the feeling that most MLs when they do oral they do it BB, but protected for fs
    Is that why you enjoy DFK?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I got caught out once at Amore. The girl’s mouth smelt like her pussy fluid. I think the guy before me had given her daty followed by dfk

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast